SanDisk Cruzer 4 GB Problem

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I have been using this for quite some time now and never had a problem..I was using it just fine in the morning then when I wanted to use it again later in the day it didn't work..Usually when I plug it in the USB drive it will flash automatically and open the folder but now it doesn't flash at all and it doesn't show up as anything..Nothing pops up on my screen and when I go to MY Computer it isn't listed as anything being plugged into my computer..On top of that I tried it on 2 different computers in my house and it still doesn't work..I'm going crazy because I have a lot of my documents in there..Does anyone know what to do or how to fix it? Thanks ahead..!!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Is there something you have done recently that may contribute to this issue?

I would take it to someone tech savvy to see if they can see what the problem is. If they can access the drive, then you won't have to stress as much.

If you deleted it, they will also be able to undelete it for you. But you will have to find out the cause of your problem... is it a glitch, which you may only need to reboot your system (you would hope that solves the problem).

Does your pc's have a worm or virus that has contaminated all pcs and usb drives? If so, you will need a lot of software to help you solve your problem.

Or is your USB drive dead? which would most likely mean you are screwed

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried using it in every computer and even took it to the campus that I go to school at and it still doesn't work..I have another one of these that I don't use and it works fine with all the computers at home and at school..And I don't know why this one doesn't work because I was using it just fine and then later in the day when I plugged it back it, it just went blank...No flashig signal at all and nothing is showing up..

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
If there is no light... it looks like it is dead or short circuited. If it wasn't important, I would have said to just toss it.

Unless you know some hardware engineers... it might be a lost cause.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes..Its pretty much very important documents in there. I didn't think that something like this would happen so I stored a lot of my things in there..I don't know anyone that is techy lol..