Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

cecilia

Staff member
love the theme song by Beau. just love her voice and the song is so sad. M's song is nice too wanna heard the whole song. n'ek character is pitiful and p'ek is such a jerk always misunderstand her but the situation just make it look like that. the storyline is so namnoi haha but fun to watch. feel bad for Macki she got a good role shouldn't deny it. Por fit this kind of character a lot and play it so well too. but would enjoy this lakorn more if n'ek was someone else because sick and tire of Por keep pairing up with Pat it's too much when they don't even make a cute match. he look cutier with Ploy.
teedee, i was thinking of that too when i watch it .. i think she'll play this naive innocent girl well but it's okay, this isn't so bad either .. just need to imagine that this is their first lakorn together LOl

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^she called him OLD LOL kae is old in thai ^^
LOL ... he must've irked her so much! :p

so far I like it...it's really fast paced...it's the first episode but there was nothing boring about it....weird seeing praek throwing water at naek after she threw water at him....they were also throwing things at each other....the opening credit definitely makes me want to watch more...this is probably one of the only new lakorns I'll keep up with
Oohh, glad to hear that. Is episode 2 any good too ? WIshy mentioned that she'll consider subbing this after watching a few episodes to see if it's any good. I hope she will.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's good .. just that POR is a bit over reacting in this one again LOl -- he's OVER PROTECTIVE -- i still enjoy their bickering conversation .. looks like he'll take advantage of her soon now that BEAM is out of the picture.

kermint

sarNie Adult
the lakorn's gettin more n more interest. por looks great in here but too mean. jus cant wait to c when he fall in love w/her hahaha

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the lovely portraits, Kristy and CherryApple. I'm loving this lakorn! It's simply addicting and intense. Por's aggressive role are always strikingly handsome. Pat's a fighter in here. I'm glad she's not the innocent victim. I just admire my most amazing couple! I hope Wishboniko will sub this lakorn. It will be a dream come true.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
mai looks very pretty in here. she always does a good rai character. haha. i think pat looks very nice in here too. the short bob-like style makes her look a lot more mature and sophisticated, in the pix. i haven't actually watch any eps yet, but hoping to sometime this week. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
man, Pan'S such a meanie -- i hate how he misunderstood everything -- I seriously hope Kaofan make him pay back later too ..

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! Girls, I'm loving this lakorn. I never really watch Por and Pat before, but this lakorn is so addicting. Too bad we have to wait until next week and it's going to kill me. I can't wait that long.

EDIT: BTW, Por's ex-gf that appeared at the beginning of the lakorn was so pretty but her new bf looks so old. I watched episode 2 1st and didn't understand why Pat left New so went back to watch epi1. I would totally leave him as well. He was such a jerk, marrying Pat just to help his company while he sleeps with May and gamble. How disgusting! Well anyways, I feel bad for Pat. She was hurt once and now for a second time? That's a little heavy for her to handle especially with her crazy mother and money issue.

maijune

SarNie Adult
can someone give me the summary to this lakorn...i've just started it and i loved it so far....thanks in advance...

annea

sarNie Adult
aawww they gonna have a baby together....cant wait. is there gonna be any sweet scenes? may is so annoying, some one need to slap her.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I love when Por plays these mean Prek roles. He looks HOT :wub:

Ok! now I have 3 older brothers and they are protective of me but his character has taken things to a whole new level. Prozac anyone? Good grief everyone has their heart broken as some point. It's a part of life but we learn, grow, and move one. Not turn in to a douche. His character really has some series woman issues.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
aawww they gonna have a baby together....cant wait. is there gonna be any sweet scenes? may is so annoying, some one need to slap her.
Sorry for the long delay. I had a lot of midterms this past weekend and didn't have time to reply. Basically, Por's cousin Noon proposed to Pat b/c his parents like her and he knows she will be able to help run his family business. She loves him and had no idea that he was only marrying her to help his business and at the same time was having an afair with May. She accepted his proposal thinking that he loves her. At the same time, Por's girlfriend returned his ring and left with another man; she wanted someone who can travel with her but he was too into work that never did it with her. Heartbroken, he just never liked/trusted any girl esp. Pat since she's poor. Pat and Noon got enaged but Pat caught Noon and May at his place 1/2 dress and broke it off with him, promising to never tell about what actually happened. Noon and May got into a motocycle accident --> he got blinded. May kept telling him Pat never cared about him that's why she never visited him. Por supoort and emphasis it even more. Heartbroke, Noon died. Por hates and blames Pat for Noon's death. He follow her everywhere she applies for a job to get her fire. May told Por to use love to hurt her feelings.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
what days this lakorn air? I keep checking youtube for an upload but it would be a great help knowing what day to actually check.

Lovemoon

sarNie Egg
Sorry for the long delay. I had a lot of midterms this past weekend and didn't have time to reply. Basically, Por's cousin Noon proposed to Pat b/c his parents like her and he knows she will be able to help run his family business. She loves him and had no idea that he was only marrying her to help his business and at the same time was having an afair with May. She accepted his proposal thinking that he loves her. At the same time, Por's girlfriend returned his ring and left with another man; she wanted someone who can travel with her but he was too into work that never did it with her. Heartbroken, he just never liked/trusted any girl esp. Pat since she's poor. Pat and Noon got enaged but Pat caught Noon and May at his place 1/2 dress and broke it off with him, promising to never tell about what actually happened. Noon and May got into a motocycle accident --> he got blinded. May kept telling him Pat never cared about him that's why she never visited him. Por supoort and emphasis it even more. Heartbroke, Noon died. Por hates and blames Pat for Noon's death. He follow her everywhere she applies for a job to get her fire. May told Por to use love to hurt her feelings.
I need some clarifications here. 1). Noon and Pat are getting married, correct? (Not engagement)
2). Per your summary Noon didn't love Pat just use her for his business and having affair with May then why the heartbroken and leading to death. I am so confusion. 3). What is the relationship between Noon and Por? I am not sure why Por and his sister were sitting along with the adults in Noon/Pat wedding (or engagement) ceremony, isn't it? It was used to be for the grandparents, parents, aunt or uncle to be sit at that kindof event.

Lovemoon

sarNie Egg
Saneh Ha Ngern Tra STORY in THAI

“ฟ่าง” หรือ “ฟาริดา” (รับบทโดย ณปภา ตันตระกูล) เด็กหญิงที่ฉลาดและน่ารัก พออายุ 10 ขวบ นายพจน์ ผู้เป็นพ่ออ้างว่าต้องย้ายไปทำงานราชการที่ต่างจังหวัดแต่ที่จริงแล้วจะไปอยู่กับภรรยาคนใหม่ โดยให้ “เนียนนิภา” (รับบทโดย จินตหรา สุขพัฒน์) ภรรยา ดูแลฟ่างลูกสาวอยู่ที่กรุงเทพฯ ในคืนวันฝนตกนายพจน์มาพร้อมกับภรรยาใหม่ และได้กล่าวหาว่าเนียนนิภามีชู้และฟ่างคือลูกชู้ โดยไม่ฟังเสียงร้องไห้วิงวอนใด เนียนนิภาคลั่งและ ช็อคจนกลายเป็นคนเสียสติ คิดว่าฟ่างเป็นต้นเหตุของเรื่องทั้งหมด เธอจึงทุบตีฟ่าง “พรรณี” (รับบทโดย ดารณีนุช โพธิปิติ) และ “ชาตรี” (รับบทโดย จตุรวิทย์ คชน่วม) พี่น้องต่างมารดาของเนียนนิภาเห็นเหตุการณ์ทั้งหมด จึงพาเธอไปรักษา เธอเสียใจมากที่ทำร้ายลูกสาว แต่ทุกครั้งที่ฝนตกฟ้าคะนองเธอจะคุ้มคลั่งและทุบตีฟ่างเสมอ พรรณีจึงมาดูแลพี่สาวและหลานสาว

หลังจากเรียนจบ ฟ่างได้ทำงานที่บริษัทวีระกิจ ซึ่งมี “เอกทัต” (รับบทโดย ชลิต เฟื่องอารมณ์) เป็นเจ้าของร่วมกับ “ศิวพันธ์” (รับบทโดย ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์) โดยมีตำแหน่งใหญ่รองจากเอกทัต ชายหนุ่มที่เป็นโรคเกลียดผู้หญิง เพราะถูกแฟนในวัยเรียนตีจาก ซึ่งไม่รู้ว่าศิวพันธ์มีสมบัติมากมาย ฟ่างมาทำงานด้วยการแนะนะของ “รณชัย” (รับบทโดย กิตติคุณ สัมฤทธิ์พันธุ์สุข) พี่ชายของเพื่อนสนิท “มาริสา” (รับบทโดย ณิชชาพัณณ์ ปุณหะวงศ์วสุ (เจิน) ที่หลงรักฟ่าง ด้วยความขยันและทำงานเก่งประกอบกับความสวยน่ารักของฟ่าง ทำให้ “ภานุทัต” (รับบทโดยศรัณยู ประชากริช ) หนุ่มเจ้าสำราญลูกชายของเอกทัตหลงรักและฟ่างก็รักตอบ โดยไม่รู้ว่า ภานุทัต แอบได้เสียกับ “ศิวพร”(รับบทโดย เมย์ เฟื่องอารมณ์) มาก่อน
ฟ่างรับหมั้นภานุทัต แต่ศิวพันธ์ไม่ไว้ใจกลัวฟ่างจะหวังสมบัติ เพราะฟังคำให้ร้ายจากศิวพร น้องสาว ทำให้เขาเหน็บแนมฟ่าง เรียกว่าเป็นคู่กัดกันประจำ ส่วนศิวพรปฏิเสธที่จะหมั้นกับ “สุเมธ” (รับบทโดย สันติสุข พรหมศิริ) นักธุรกิจหนุ่มที่วัยใกล้ห้าสิบฟ่างและภานุทัตไปซื้อคอนโดเพื่อเป็นเรือนหอร่วมกันเพราะเธอไม่อยากถูกมองว่ามาเกาะภานุทัต แต่แล้วความจริงปรากฏ เมื่อฟ่างเห็นภาพบาดตาระหว่างศิวพร\และภานุทัต ทำให้เธอตัดสินใจขอยกเลิกงานแต่งงาน ศิวพรสะใจแต่ภานุทัตต้องการคืนดีกับฟ่าง ศิวพรจึงทวงบุญคุณที่ภาณุทัตยืมเงินไปเสียการพนัน ฟ่างพาครอบครัวหนี ศิวพรได้ทีใส่ร้ายฟ่างให้ศิวพันธ์ฟัง ภานุทัตขับรถเตลิดไปโดยมีศิวพรอยู่ในรถ จนเกิดอุบัติเหตุถึงกับตาบอด ศิวพรแค่บาดเจ็บ ภานุทัตคร่ำครวญหาฟ่าง ศิวพรเห็นว่าภานุทัติตาบอดจึงตีจากไปรับหมั้นสุเมธ

ในวันแต่งงานของศิวพรและสุเมธ ภานุทัตมาตามหาฟ่างและถูกรถชนตาย ฟ่างเสียใจมาก เธอจึงลาออกจากบริษัทวีระกิจและไปสมัครกับบริษัทใหม่ๆ แต่เพราะความกว้างขวางในแวดวงธุรกิจของศิวพันธ์เธอจึงถูกรังควาญตลอดเวลาต่อมาศิวพันธ์วางแผนส่งเอกทัต มาเกลี้ยกล่อมให้ฟ่างกลับไปทำงานที่วีระกิจอีกครั้ง ฟ่างตอบรับเพราะต้องการเงินมารักษาแม่ที่ป่วย ศิวพันธ์หลอกฟ่างสำเร็จว่าเขารักเธอ และได้แต่งงานกับเธอ แต่แล้วเธอก็รู้ว่าทั้งหมดเป็นแผนแก้แค้น ศิวพันธ์ทำร้ายจิตใจฟ่างด้วยการควงกับ “อนงค์เลขา” (รับบทโดย พิมพ์อักษิพร วินโกมินทร์ ) จนเธอต้องหนีอีกครั้ง และเธอก็ได้บริษัทของสุเมธที่โอบอุ้มเธอไว้ จนมีเงินไปรักษาแม่ ต่อมา ศิวพันธ์ได้รู้ใจตัวเองว่าหลงรักฟ่าง
เมื่อศิวพันธ์รู้ความจริงว่า ลูกในท้องของฟ่างเป็นลูกตนเองและภานุทัตแอบมีความสัมพันธ์กับศิวพรจนฟ่างจับได้จึงขอเลิก ทำให้ศิวพันธ์ พยายามง้องอน แต่ฟ่างไม่ยอมคืนดี และหนีไปอยู่ต่างจังหวัด ศิวพรแสร้งสำนึกผิด และคิดวางแผนให้ฟ่างและศิวพันธ์มาเจอกันในการแต่งที่ถูกจัดไว้แล้วของทั้งคู่ ศิวพรจ้างมือปืนให้มายิงฟ่างในงานแต่ง แต่รณชัยเข้าบังจึงโดนยิงแทน เมื่อศิวพรถูกจับได้ว่าเป็นคนจ้างมือปืน เธอจึงวิ่งออกจากงาน และถูกรถชนจนต้องกลายเป็นคนพิการ ฟ่างให้อภัยศิวพันธ์และพร้อมจะอยู่เคียงข้างเธอไปจนตาย

Can somebody help to translate the storyline for non-Thai people to understand and enjoy the drama while waiting patience for the eng-sub? Thanks in advance.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I need some clarifications here. 1). Noon and Pat are getting married, correct? (Not engagement)
2). Per your summary Noon didn't love Pat just use her for his business and having affair with May then why the heartbroken and leading to death. I am so confusion. 3). What is the relationship between Noon and Por? I am not sure why Por and his sister were sitting along with the adults in Noon/Pat wedding (or engagement) ceremony, isn't it? It was used to be for the grandparents, parents, aunt or uncle to be sit at that kindof event.
I think Pat and Noon got engaged and were getting marry. It wasn't really clear whether Noon loved Pat or not but he told May that he doesn't. I think he did love her but have a bad habit of gambling and being with May. He was heart broken because May told him Pat only wanted his money and now that he's disable, she doesn't care about him. I think Noon does love Pat but lied to May that's why he was so heartbroken too.

Por and Noon are not blood related brothers. I can't really remember what their relationship was but Noon did told Pat in episode 1. They're either cousin or Noon's parents took Por and May in after their parents died. Too lazy to go back and rewatch.

little

sarNie Adult
luv it so intense. por is hot when he's mean when he's soft so gentlement sweet. pat friend looks like namfon patcharin in a way don't u think?