Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm still sad it sounds ok but I dont want to see Fon in a sad role again, err she makes me sad and stress along with her lol i just dont wanna be stress again haha, thanks Sarn

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think dis one would be stressful like preuksa sawart lol awww i can't wait i love por and fon :clap:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Por and Fon is okay, but I want to see him star with someone else beside starring with the same people, especially the Power 3 Club members.., why not with Rita, Ann, Oh P., Ae Isiriya, or anybody beside the same people...Tired of seeing the same casts...arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg... :arrg:

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, he looks too young to be pairing up with rita, ann or ae. its better that he pairs up with the younger gen.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the summary SaRn :D Oh gosh I'm loving it already.. and yeh I agree with Diamend I don't think will be as dramatic as Preuka Sawad >.<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Por and Fon is okay, but I want to see him star with someone else beside starring with the same people, especially the Power 3 Club members.., why not with Rita, Ann, Oh P., Ae Isiriya, or anybody beside the same people...Tired of seeing the same casts...arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg... :arrg:
he's been in lotsssss of lakorns w/ oh p. whenever i think of por i see oh next to him LOL but she's not a n'ek so it's unlikely dat she will get to pair w/ him. i don't mind seeing por w/ other people either but i think he's realllll cute w/ fon. i'm sick of him w/ pat though lol pat just looks so damn YOUNG. i think fon fits him better. some of da older gen n'eks look a lot older than him so maybe dats y they keep pairin him up w/ da younger ones. plus he's a newbie himself. his acting aint up dere w/ da older gen n'eks. i really like por but he still seem so awkward sometimes in his acting.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh Petchlada she's been nang'ek at least once as I remember in that one lakorn with Kade "Khun Chai Transitor" She's really cute.

I think Por looks alot younger than his age I still can't believe he's 30, dude! But I think he would suit Ae, Rita, ETC. though but especially not Ann T, though... hehe.

I prefer Por with Namfon P also. They really suit each other and yes I never really liked Por with Pat from the beginning she looks like a kid when standing next to him he looks like her uncle or father instead.. lol. But alot of fans love them together, I started to liked them now but I think Namfon does suir him much more. Pat looks like kid he hasn't matured yet while Namfon looks mature and like lady already well its because Pat is really short, tiny and super skinny she really needs more meat! I love both girls though.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oh Petchlada she's been nang'ek at least once as I remember in that one lakorn with Kade "Khun Chai Transitor" She's really cute.

I think Por looks alot younger than his age I still can't believe he's 30, dude! But I think he would suit Ae, Rita, ETC. though but especially not Ann T, though... hehe.

I prefer Por with Namfon P also. They really suit each other and yes I never really liked Por with Pat from the beginning she looks like a kid when standing next to him he looks like her uncle or father instead.. lol. But alot of fans love them together, I started to liked them now but I think Namfon does suir him much more. Pat looks like kid he hasn't matured yet while Namfon looks mature and like lady already well its because Pat is really short, tiny and super skinny she really needs more meat! I love both girls though.
Oh has been nek for Jao Sao Salum na.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh is really cute I loved her in Khun Chai Transitor but Kade was such an ass in that lakorn I wanted to kill her, seriously.. lol.. Oh has flaws but me like her.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

i agree wit u.. i never like por and pat toguther at all..

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i am glad to hear that they have another lakorn together...they were so cute beatiful and handsome in jsbr....can't wait to watch them together again...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know pat and fon are actually da same height lol but pat's body make her look like a lil girl. fon is real skinny too but she looks more matured. da power 3 people are right bout pat. they call her nong ling LOL it's probably da way she acts too dat makes her seem like a lil kid haha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love them both, but it's right, i prefer namfon even pat is cutie!no news about this lakorn?i can't wait to watch it.