Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, this one have revenge,slap/kiss,r'scene,baby ..did i mention the p'k and n'k marry and live together

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lolz what are you talking about mai?
por's lakorn king kaew kar fark just ended.
and he's sure to have lots of new lakorns O_O

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol Jieb por has to MANY lakorns out this year ;) starting to get sick of him already and only one of his lakorns have aired this year but i'll still watch him hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
hopefully its not por though. he has way too many lakorn this year.theres dao ja rut fah which should start filming soon then he has with pat/yard so i dont understand how he could go back n' fourth. oh, and also with ploy, if thats confirm. crazy!

pze

sarNie Adult
i have to agree with tinah im hoping its not por either....hes got too many lakorns lined up i wanna see other people.....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
por uey porrrr my goodness if no fon then no por either lol da last lakorn i saw of him was w/ vicky and ploy. dat one was HILARIOUSSSS but man he really does have too many comin up. i wanna see aon more. for any lakorn i don't care i like him :D

cecilia

Staff member
I'M waiving between KRIT and AUM :p .. THE GIRL .. ALL THE WAY-I WANT AFF only in this one .. LEANING toward ROME too but he's a soft face .. hard for me to take him in revenge lakorn .. unless he have improve tremendously since ASANEE :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
por uey porrrr my goodness if no fon then no por either lol da last lakorn i saw of him was w/ vicky and ploy. dat one was HILARIOUSSSS but man he really does have too many comin up. i wanna see aon more. for any lakorn i don't care i like him :D
aon would be nice. hes so overshadowed. i mean he was popular from "sapai jao" but after that, he has disappear or just been given sucky roles. hes a fav. of broadcast but they dont give in good roles or more opportunity to shine especially now that they have mart/rome

cecilia

Staff member
TINAH i agree with you on that. to be honest. P'AON HAVE BETTER ACTING SKILLS than MART/ROME .. wish they give him more opportunities .. I LOVE HIM IN SAPAI JAO .. so funny .. PLUS HE MAKE ME CRY SO MUCH IN PREUKA SAWAD .. those aching tears blown me away .. PLUS HE CAN SING TOO :wub:

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL argee wih you both ^ p'aon would be good ^_^ he needs more p'ek roles ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
don't know who is aon, so can't think about this,but please, not chakrit, he looks so old, can't match with aff is she will be confirm...for the p'ek, aum a or tik or my sexy oil.yes, i know, i dream!

tinah

sarNie Coma
TINAH i agree with you on that. to be honest. P'AON HAVE BETTER ACTING SKILLS than MART/ROME .. wish they give him more opportunities .. I LOVE HIM IN SAPAI JAO .. so funny .. PLUS HE MAKE ME CRY SO MUCH IN PREUKA SAWAD .. those aching tears blown me away .. PLUS HE CAN SING TOO :wub:
aon just needs an "it" role. look how long it took aum to be famous. after JLR, he became a hot comodity. theres no doubt that aon could act better than mart/rome especially mart lol. hes cute n all but gosh, his acting is so akward. atleast with rome, he could show emotion. those 2 are hot at the moment though so cant blame broadcast. just give aon better roles!!..he deserves to be known. yeh, i like his voice. his songs are really nice from plik din klin dao

pze

sarNie Adult
honestly i want aum atichart n aff again.....i havent gotten enough of them from jlr........

n i have to agree....p'aonnie is such a good actor that he doesnt get enough good roles.....i miss seeing him in good roles....

cecilia

Staff member
we should protest and make this another HOT JLR 2 .. :loool:

but tinah, true on that. he needs the IT lakorn to make him big .. i also think the one with yaya had given him good boost too only if back then they give and promote him more .. i really do miss him as p'ek .. his acting range are good. he's good in drama. good in comedy which i love, and most importantly he JUST GOOD .. MART CAN'T ACT .. he's too stiff but alot better than SUNTI :loool: .. ROME. he's good looking .. i still waiting for him to bring back the attraction i once have for him in KKKJ with RITA. BLAMED IT ON SSJ .. he ruined it for me and then the switch partner with noon/rita is just eurgh and make me loose interest in ROME ..

speaking of chakrit. i dont' think he's old looking. he looks the same over the past years :lol: he just needs a haircut and calm down on the over acting part but i still LOVE HIM OVER ROME/MART. the dude can act na kha. old is when i think of CHATCHAI in preuka sawad :loool:

anyway. I WANT ATEAM or KRIT/ROME... i wouldn't mind willy mc but he's a bit old for aff :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes it does suck dat da ones who are just ok are being promoted. aon is such a good actor. i lob him a lot lot lot

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aon is so cute! I loved him since Plik Klin Dao with Yaya.
I was so dissapointed with his comeback Preuka Sawad.
He did an awesome job portraying his role but I wanted him to be the praek and get with Fon!
I hope he comes with another lakorn very soon. Although I want him to cut his hair shorter.
I like it spikey. lol. Anyways I am fine with anyone that's HOT at least it ain't Por.T O_O
His schedule is damn crazy, agreed!