Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh what a waste!..howcome she accepted the lakorn though. now she doesnt have any upcomings for now..err!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know sucks for Margie :( She must really regret this but then she should had looked over her schedule before hand. Or she probably was just too excited to work for a new production and with Por, lol :p I hope they change Pat to someone else 'cause doesn't Pat have alot on her hands already?! Wtheckkk! At least give this lakorn to TAEW/JA JITTAPA instead!! Grrr.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^^yeh what a waste!..howcome she accepted the lakorn though. now she doesnt have any upcomings for now..err!
I know that sucks!
Now Margie has no lakorns at all! -_-
Well maybe she might have one later on this year.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Since they already started filming last year of December. Are they gonna re-film the scenes they've done and have another opening or whaat??! This is sooo confusing! Whyy can't they just wait for Margie?? Because Por has plentyy of lakorns to air they can put this lakorn on hold/stock like other lakorns they've done for before. :rolleyes:

onahc

sarNie Elites
If it's pat, then there is a god. my prayers have been heard, hallelujah! if they removed margie, it's because they didn't like her. why would they change the lead now. it's a big loss they have to take, think about the time and money invested. the conflict with her school schedule is just a front, i'm sure they would have her work around it if they really wanted her.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
they changed n'ek to pat? that's why i didn't notice this lakorn at the beginning
but did pat need to cut her hair?
oh nooooo! that would be a nightmare

Merit

sarNie Adult
I seriously hope they change Pat to someone else. I'm sure Margie is being like or else she would not be an actress still at that channel. Why would they want to employ her when they don't like her? Maybe there was a conflict in her scheduling who knows. If Margie decided school is far better than the lakorn at the moment good for her. Education will get you far acting comes and goes. There are times even the A-list can't do a project because of wrong timing does that mean the boss doesn't like them?

Margie or any other leading ladies would have been good for this...Pat and Por is over exposed and JMO is getting old as a couple.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm agree with you tinah. i'm like all of you, tired to see pat&por always pairs up together, i prayed for namfon p and por t but always pat/por. so how many lakorns did they have for 2009 together? 3 like in 2008?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Jeib Lover..JMO means Just Mys Opinion

I did like Pat and Por first lakorn...It was funny and they were cute together then their second one isn't all that bad but when it continued on and on...I just didn't care much...what can you do...if the boss think they suit then they must...LOL..

vaberella

sarNie Egg
I'm new here...and I'm a Pat/Por fan so I'm actually pretty supportive of them on screen. I hope there's more news because I've seen it shut down in the sense of no one talking about this show being made.

As an aside, I love Margie's hair although I realize not many people like it. I do have to agree though it makes her look older which I find a good thing because when she was next to Aum...I thought Aum was way too older for her. She looked like a tall 12 year old.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for Sanae Ha Ngern Tra to air! I'm a dedicated fan of my beloved Pat and Por. I can't get enough of their talents and beauty. Are there any updates?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they actually finished this lakorn already. Because I was watching Talui Kong Tai and they showed the closing party of it. So it could possibly air soon.