Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I hate her new look, but wait I never even like her...She got such an annoying voice and her acting suck...Hate seeing her on screen wid all my favorite actor like Aum and Aon...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I also like margie though she is cute and she did pull it off well in BJ...
sorry to be off topic ... I understand how u feel areeya as I feel the same dislike when my favourite aum is paired up with benz p. I like her as a person but not an actress next to aum... I tried many times to watch their lakorns but I just cant....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the nang'ek was change to Pat. because the la korn conflict with Margie's studies. sucks! i'm not a fan of Margie but rather see her pair up with Por. so sick and tire of seeing him pair up with Pat all the time. want to see him pair up with a new actress. what a disappointment.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the nang'ek was change to Pat. because the la korn conflict with Margie's studies. sucks! i'm not a fan of Margie but rather see her pair up with Por. so sick and tire of seeing him pair up with Pat all the time. want to see him pair up with a new actress. what a disappointment.
omg, i thought it was just a rumor so its true afterall? man, im so mad <_< im not sure if i wanna watch this now. too much of pat/por. they could of atleast changed to a different n'ek since margie cant be in it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I prefer someone else as well. Too much of anything isn't all that good. I know Pat and Por look together but seriously they need to pair them up with different folks there are a lot of actors and actresses that should be given a chance. I rather have Margie with the short hair and all than have Pat and Por again. Because we all know that they will eventually have other lakorns that they'll be pair up again. I am going to skip this one.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Por and Pat again. I'm tired of seeing them. They should change Pat to someone else like Janie, Numfon, Taew, Vicky, Matt.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omfggggg! Pat&Por for the millionth time... GRR :( Makes me sooo dissapointed I'd rather had Margie than Pat. Grrr! Whyy not NAMFON instead??!