Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
ewwwwwwww Margie...sorry not a fan..as much as I like Por, I have to skip this one. Actually, I've been skipping almost all his lakorns becuz they pair him up with the same/or N'akes that I don't like. I tried to watch it, but it couldn't get pass epi. 1. And I also tried watching BJ(for Donut), but Margie annoys the hell. Can't they choose Sirita, Ae, Sara Leigh(I missed her from watching Nai Grajork) etc. or Donut(this girls needs to take the lead role).

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
well, to me it's different...forget Por...i'll watch it for Margie....for as much as i like lakorns...too much repeats of the same couples annoys me!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I would not mind Margie and Por. Switching couple is a good thing because no matter how much I like the couple seeing them over and over again makes the lakorn worthless. Por needs a different pairing by all means, no doubt he'll get to act with Pat again soon. I think Por and Margie will make a cute couple. She has improved in her acting and I like her in BJ with Aum. She's one of those young actresses with channel 3 that needs to be given a chance to be in a good lakorn and show her ability.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
well, to me it's different...forget Por...i'll watch it for Margie....for as much as i like lakorns...too much repeats of the same couples annoys me!!!
haheheh I am saying the same thing Por is ok as long as Margie is in here and I hope as a newbie she should be given a chance to shine more

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Por a lot. his acting is great.right now i love him in dao ja ras fah, a new change is good sometimes. the same couple over so many times is boring to watch. i wish nang'ek was somebody else like Taew or Chompoo would've been better,margie's acting annoys me too,but i'll watch it for Por. i never pass on his la korns. my favorite la korn of him was Ruk leh sanae luang with Ploy/Vicki and Jao sao ban rai with Namfon. i love it when he play a jealous mean pra'ek he play it very well and it makes him look hot! lol

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree ! Margie did well in Badarn Jai with Aum and she is definitely better than many others newbies !
She needs to have more scripts to show what she is able to do and I am happy she is now more exposed.
Por is a good actor and I find that he suits young n'ek like in Awejee See Chompoo with Ja : they were so cute.
And even if I like Por/Pat a lot I got tired of them now : he has to play with others.

tinah

sarNie Coma
noooo margie cutted her hair. at first, i was hoping it would be a wig but i saw her at an event with this hairstyle too so i guess she did cut it. the short-do must be the new trend

pix credit to margiefanclub.com

more coming soon

onahc

sarNie Elites
OMG, I hated her with long hair, now I just despise her. I hate girls with short hair, it makes her look so much older and gay. She just looks nasty. She is not n'ek material and I bet Por is like d**n I wish it was Aff instead. I can see her mustache, haha!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jern is in here too, cool! i like her. wonder who she'll pair up with,maybe Junt...Margie short hair doesn't look good on her,she look more like a boy,agree some picture it look like she has a mustache, yep they always let Por play with young nang'ek from power 3..he needs to play with popular nang'eks like Anne,Cherry,Janie,Rita,Aff,Chompoo,etc... hope he'll get to pair up with these nang'eks soon. but still want to see him pair up with Taew who is from power 3 also..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh geesh! Margies new haircut is horrible on her :( I'd rather see her in her long beautiful hair. Oh no! This lakorn is a major skipp now :( yikes! Por looks so hot though *sighs. Margie looks like a rockstar rather than cute innocent nang'ek. Is Joon in here as well? He's a cutie! I hope he gets with Jern although I'm totally not planning to watch this either if Margie did have her long hair or not. lol, Meji always have to be in everyone of Pors lakorns seriously! Too bad Por is always pairing with nang'eks from POWER3. I agee he should pair up w/ actresses out side of that groupie. The only outsiders of POWER3 he's been with is Ploy, Vicky & Khem as I remember [; I feel Por doesn't belong with the groupie POWER3 'cause he's much older than all of them, He's like stuckk with them youngies.

kermint

sarNie Adult
por and margie together this lakorn. dat's sounds good and it's nice to c them together. i think they will make a cute couple tho.

thanks for sharin those pics. por and margie are cute together. margie looks nice her new hair cute.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...Margie is not that bad. It was hard to watch her in Badarn Jai, but after a while, I grew into her. I like her now. I perfer her with long hair though. But Por...URGH!! Not a fan anymore...don't know why

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i've always been a fan of Por,but after i saw him in dao ja ras fah, makes me go nuts over him more. LOL

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
she looks kinda like jieb (the one in ch 5)...but she kinda match the hair style in a way....

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i think margie is not that bad for a newbie, i like margie and her spunky personality....her new hair cut is cute, brings out a new margie....

onahc

sarNie Elites
it's not so much her acting that bugs me, it's her face! i can't get passed it. she ruins all lakons she's in.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
onahc Posted Today, 09:15 PM
it's not so much her acting that bugs me, it's her face! i can't get passed it. she ruins all lakons she's in.
i agree with you on that, and also her voice annoys the heck out of me too, gosh my poor Por, if it's not for you, i wouldn't watch it. LOL

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...por & margie, that sound perfectly....I want to see Por pair up with a different na'ek too not just Pat all the time....I get tired of same couple over & over....so happy, can't wait to see.......:)