Sanae Bangkok (Compordee)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thanks you Dancy!!!

My heart just flutter! Thip you wanted to see them on the red carpet? There you go! They look so lovely together. I love her necklace. You can see his hands on her. I don't see him pose like that with other girls!!!

This lakorn is not even "OMG the storyline is good" type of lakorn. It's a really baisc lakorn. Nothing special yet it's so drawing. It's them. Oh Boy, I'm in love ..... Love them off screen and onscreen.

P.S. Sarangheyo!

Need to go rewatch scenes again.

I just watch the sentang and they said amy lakorn first air date is May 25th this Wednesday.
Today their 2nd couple song lasted a little bit longer which made me happy. heheh I'm easily happy.

Also I was watching TV pool 2night and their magazine was a top sell this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApWrv-gMd0A

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THANK YOU DANCY!

Yup, usually if a pranang goes to an event liek this together, they dont hold hands or anything but SALAN...something is definetly up...lol Porshe did mention that Sal is his type....he likes girls like her hehehe......I wanna see the action now

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh Porshe. Just admit it! You know you like her. He's definitely trying to give her a hint. Lol :p :coverlaf: :pervie:
Anyways, I don't know what to say about todays episode. I agree. The wrestling scene was really not worth it. I didn't really get the point of it. Ahaha :blink:
So sad that it ends tmr! T^T :cry1:

Ahahaha! I went back and rewatch the Shower scene more than 100x's. Oh gosh. It was just too HILARIOUS! XD :lmao3: :whahuh:

And wow. The lakorn is super popular in Thailand. More popular than I had thought. But if the lakorn is doing so well, why did they cut it?! Such Madness. :rant: Lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You know I've been thinking all night about this. Lolz if you notice, he likes to play with her hair off-screen and on-screen. Those scene that he was playing her her bangs, I wonder if he purposely did it to show her forehead since he knows she don't like to show it, maybe he want to tease her. The looks on her face when he play with it on the scene looks like she knew she's being tease but since they are filming she can't do anything about it.

You gals agree? So today will be the last day. AigOoo... they need to play another lakorn together. If i can go harass someone I would. Anyone got some insiders?

I love the beach scene period. Ahahaha I like the beach scene filming and BTS scene. I like their outfit it just blend so well with the surrounding. Esp. adore the part where she pick something that was stuck on his hair and he said something to her and they both laugh. Like the part he was getting ready to lay down hugging her again. You can see by his body language "Come let's get comfy" gesture. AiYoo...I can go on. That's the during the film part. The episode itself is priceless! Love love love... what more should I say than that.

Oh I like how nat carried bebe on his back and ran so fast. I thought that was hilarious too.... Few more hours and I can watch the ending episode.

TubbyTinker

saw the ending! I will forever miss my SALAN...they're just soooo cute together! This lakorn did no justice and I will forever be mad at CH&....unless/until they have another lakorn together.....

So they got married, I felt it should have been more of their scenes today...and what I notice was there were more scenes of Peung and Luntom than Prae and Sabai today....sighs

but good news is the lakorn cast will return back to 7 see oncert I think this saturday...hopefully they sing their new duet together...I want to hear the full version of it

roselovesice

I haven't seen the ending too...yet. Downloading it at the moment.

But really?! I can't wait to see it! I hope that they sing their new song too! :) MORE SALAN.
He probably Misses her so much! T^T lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I want to watch the new BTS clip that was posted but I have to wait. Sigh~

I like their traditional outfit. They match very well. I hope they play together again. Man someone was excited to get marry. Going back to watch the shower scene round umm Lost count.
You know it's such a pervy scene that every word use turn pervy. Even when the song came out ahahaha...gosh he even sang his slow song it didn't sound sad anymore ahahaha.

Need to jump on youtube to watch more bts. Sniff~ At least Amy lakorn looks somewhat entertaining.

roselovesice

Just finished the ending! I'm really gonna miss these two! T^T
I love the ending. We're the excited to go "You know what?" Lol xD
They're too funny. Ahahah! There were many scenes that were like 'WTHeck?" & Some very unnecessary scenes. =.="
But anyways, Overall it wasn't bad. I wanna see these two in a SLAP KISS lakorn. Like super bad. I hope Ch7 reunites these two again. Cause they really should. :)
I don't mind seeing these two have back to back lakorns. They just better be good and not draggy although ch7 tends to do that. Lol

Ahaha! Yeah the song doesn't even sound sad anymore. He's such a pervert. Pretty true though. We've never seen that side of him throughout the whole lakorn. Lol He showed his true self. AHAAHAHA :p

TubbyTinker

HAHAHA the other side of Porshe------

I will surely miss these two...it was cute/funny at the hospital how Sabai's dad was like after u get better, we're marry you two...his face lit up right away hahaha...so unpatient.....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This lakorn didn't drag it needed more scene!!!!! Or better yet they shouldnt have cut out scene like this one for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-6L7JBjB4&feature=youtu.be

Now I know what they mean when they said they 'glang nang'ek'. Gosh even when they stop filming the whole crew was cheering them on. Lols as soon as the camera stop did she tickle or scratch porshe? Ahahah the crew cheer him on to get her back and he got another kiss! Lols is that allowed??? LMAO in my book "hell yeah".
They are so cute...I love to watch their BTS clips. I wonder if there is one for the shower scenene LMAO....

Awww the kissing scene. Wow they really press sal and porshe head together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwlk9RGx02E&feature=relmfu

awww when he dont fix her hair....lols he tells someone else to fix it too while holding her. Looks like he's her manager.

all credit to Mintbeau

TubbyTinker

I know! Those BTS are so cute!....something is seriously up hahaha...I know they're really good friends but can friends really be doing that like how Salan be doing/touchign each other like that lol....

rewatching the end again and I notice at the hospital, he wakes up, the first word he said was Sabai...<3

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ right!!! Normal friends won't go for another kiss like that!!! He kiss her on the cheeks. it hit to the point she didn't have any strength left and she scream "let go now" Ahahahah Damnit want more of those BTS clips.

here's one about the director lols teasing her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3hClWNimU&feature=channel_video_title

Lols they made her do the kissing scene 3x.

I hope they really do add those scene to the dvd. I'll definitely buy it.

TubbyTinker

WHAT?! There's going to be a DVD? Ah, I hope there is one! But I don't think I can buy it...unless I beg my brother to.....

I'm rendering another mv of them requested by a fan in Thailand lol...this prolly be my last MV of them unless I find a really good song then I'll do it again

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The last two episodes was like blah...not too many scenes of Prae & Sabai together...but the wedding scene was cute, or at least how Prae's face lit up when it came to time go into their room :D Priceless, yet so cute!

I miss SALAN dearly already and I just finished the lakorn. LOL. They're just sooo darn cute together! The channel better have a better (kiss/slap) script for them to make up for the cut scenes at Rayong!---Now, that the lakorn is done. I'ma be on a mission to make their 3 (or more) MVs of them that I haven't got to it yet cus of the lakorn was still on air.

One scene took me by surprised in today's episode...I must say, Prae hid it pretty good (thanks to the cut out scene) of when Gharn stabbed Prae...once I saw the blood dripping, my eyes started to get all watery...I ended up crying. My poor baby was hurt :teary:

I love the outfit that Sal had on during Prae & Sabai's wedding...Porshe look very handsome himself...it seems like they were actually getting marry for reals. The chemistry was just great!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, those bts clips of them doing the kissing scenes at Rayong are just super duper cute! N'Porshe ka, joop Sal jone mote raeng jome lhong peun luey na! Kiss after kiss! And I love how they're just so comfortable around each other! --- Porshe likes to touch Sal a lot!

Thanks krystal for the bts! Those totally made my night!

TubbyTinker

wahhhh....come look at this.....

http://z15.invisionfree.com/SALAN/index.php?showtopic=52&st=0&#entry122523

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
What happen?

Not a problem noy. Gosh the camera stop rolling already and he still taking advantage of her. Doesn't help that the crew cheer him on. The crew member probably think they are watching another lakorn or something. I had to wear my earpiece in order to hear them clearly. Ahahaha...

oh the BTS clips I love the part porshe told her don't man what's the word for it. Basically she gave him the profile check up and down look. He said stare at his eyes!

TubbyTinker

lookie here

arm in arm...for what? mai roo lol

this is like the cutest thing ever so director told them to get into position, they walk off to their place where there's suppose to start walking, look how they care for one another

is this far enough lol

credits baantuanote