Sanae Bangkok (Compordee)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh P.S. I Love You is cuuuute! Hahaha...kkrystal, you should write a fanfic on them...u know I'll be reading hahaha

in the beginning, I always thought Baifern and Porshe were cute but something about Salan, the chemistry is just there...Undeniable...in the interview Porshe gave out, he mentioned that it's cute when Sal gets shy during their "loves scenes"...he was like "narak jing jing" hahaha....I was like awww.....I think they're teh same age maybe Porshe is a year older...not sure

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. They're too adorable. Heck. I'll be as shy as Sal as too if Porshe was looking at me! XD
Wait...the question is Why was Porshe looking at her in the first place?! Lol jk
I agree. As much as I love all the other newbies, these two are the ones I want them to date already. Like seriously. aahah

I think Gunjae is older than Porshe by one year. that's what it says in wiki,asianfuse. It's Pretty depressing but it is okay. :D ahah
Btw, how tall is Gunjae?! She's so small! lol

roselovesice

Omg! They actually had the scene when Porshe and Gunjae were singing in Bangkok.
It's just actually for Gunjae's song. I think they just cut it out of the lakorn. Let's hope it's in the VCD if they ever release it.
It starts around 1:38
Porshe was pretty funny but of course cute too :p

TubbyTinker

ahhhh...why couldnt tehy add that to the lakorn....yeah Sal is older than Porshe one year...it's all good better than 3 years or older lol....

roselovesice

I knoe, right? It seems like they already have the MV's. I just don't know if they already did sell it in Thailand.
Ethaicd doesn't even have it yet. I should go ask.
Btw, this one is Sal's other song...the MV is different from the one for the ending credit.

TubbyTinker

I want the VCD already!.....

look at these pictures, idk if you girls seen it yet but I'm so mad, they cut out this scene in today's episode....or maybe it'll show on tomoz ep...hopefully

and look at this fanshot picture..he's liek fixing her hair----OFF CAMERAS

and this one is too cute...playing around while waiting to be called to go film

roselovesice

I've seen them except for the last one. They're so adorable and funny. Gosh. I wish there was someone there who would record every small thing they did behind and not behind the scene. I want to see more of their cuteness together! Lol
Let's hope that scene is tmr's episode...although it does look like it is. /:

btw, I love how they were at the ceremony thingy and Salan was together. Baifern was there and she is friends with Porshe but he didn't hangout with her but with Sal. How cute. Lol

TubbyTinker

lol I know...he was with Sal teh whole time..haha..Prae you be with your Sabai.....seems like h gets along with Sal's dad too...ahem..future son-in-law lolz...j/k

tmr episode got em thinking...what the heck was Prae doing...was he spying on Sabai when she was changing and when he fell on top of her, she seems topless lolz..well her shoulder was showing....hmmmwilling XD...oh my crazy mind...I'll be surprise tho if there was a willing tomorrow

roselovesice

Yeah. He does seem to get along with her dad pretty well. Idk. They're pretty young at the moment to date to have that long relationship and get married. Maybe later when they're about 24-25?
Although they are kind of near that age already. Lol I just hope it won't be too late. ahaha :p Cause you know how most of them Dara's don't get married 'til they're like somewhere around 30 yearrs old.
Things are bound to happen at this age if they date. I'll be upset if they dated now and broke up! T^T
Oh gosh. If there was a willing, i'll be blushing like crazy. Lol
I hope there is one though! ehehee... :p jk
btw, Tubbytinker, where'd you find your avatar picture?! Didn't see those pictures anywhere. ):

TubbyTinker

oh I got it off this scan

this was the interview too that Porshe said Sal was cute when she was shy towards him hehe

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes I notice too they are always staring at each other. Plus I've seen them stand next to each other so many times. Why are they so cute together!!!! Gunjae would meet his eye contact but then she would smile and turn the other way. Porshe notice it too...he mention it in a clip that gunjae would get shy and try to hide her face away.

Ahhhhh.... Love their pictures. I love barry and yaya to death but I think for those two they still have more time to understand each other but for these two gosh I want them to date this very minute. They give off this "my bestfriend next door" vibe. As if they knew each other from childhood and grow up to love each other.... ahhhh...makes me want to write a fanfic. I really hope they play together again.

You know we own this thread!!!!

Throw out the whole clip didn't even see porshe talk to baifern. He kept talking to sal. He didn't even ask for her to hold for him he just hand it over to her. They are the same age right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpuc088J42Y&feature=related

Im gunna call them
P.S

555 P.S I love u
Gunjae-Sal is a year older than Porshe.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rose, Krystal & Thip! I love you gals conversations on SALAN!---they sure are the cutest couple out there right now! Just every lil thing they do together on/off screen are just the cutest thing ever, especially off screen <3 I'm still super sad that it's already ending soon, just right when they're true feelings came out for one another!---I'm hoping and praying for another SALAN lakorn soon, perhaps a kiss/slap <3

TubbyTinker

PICTURES...SO FREAKEN MAD THEY CUT OUT THIS SCENE IN THE LAKORN BUT ATLEAST THEY HAD IT IN THE ENDING CREDITLOL

credits toei for the above pictures

last filming day together yesterday....credits baantuanote

he has his arms around her

@ Nattaraj Awards...too bad they didnt perform together or did they? not sure but they look so cute together...credits Sal's twitter

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thip they didn't really cut it out. It's going to be use for their 2nd couple song. Finally we get to hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwSDWz4PyQ&feature=channel_video_title

Today episode is something. You get many mix feeling from beginning of the lakorn until the episode end. The teaser makes me mad at Sasima.

You know what their nickname in the lakorn starts with the same letter as their nickname in person.

Porshe=prae
Sabai= Sal

They are still my "P.S I love U" couple.

I love the peek-a-boo scene of prae and sabai with the shower scene. Prae is so funny with his comments and actions. I agree with him. She does hide her figure well.

Somehow my mind is wayward with their scripts. Even though they said it innocently but I can't help it but to translate it in my mind the other way ------->

Lols....so I can't really tell if this is going to end by Monday or not. Maybe tuesday???

Here's a clip of the award you were talking about. They sang as a group but porshe and sal was standing next to each other.... ahem again.

You can see them clearly starting at 6:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9w06AQ0T9s

TubbyTinker

yeah, the date to end is Tuesday....I love the spying in the shower scene too...haha p'Prae why are you so quiet, Oh I'm concentrating lmao......such a pervert but in a cute way.....

aw, he wanted to do more than a kiss but he couldn't...wth didnt Prae just told Sabai that Sasima isn't his wife....and I probably wont like how she acts tomoz too....

about the scene, I know it's for their song but that song isn't available in the soundtrack...from hearing it in the short ending credit, I like it already

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Going back to watching this clip because it's too cute. When the music stop playing they both continue dancing and singing. It made everyone laugh and smile with them. This couple have one of those contagious smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_rRxUDcOms&feature=related

Hahaha yes I'm sure he's concentrating very hard on the task at hand. Talk about fall right on top of her. He sure knows where to land. Love how when they sleep they hug each other

So the question of the day that I want to ask Prae is....

"Sabai hom mai?" lols she didn't shower for a day and Prae said let's see.

TubbyTinker

those scenes were just toooo cuuute! I'm blushing right now....

after the landing on top of each other I lmao when Sabai twisted his head to look the other way hahaha...damn I was hoping for a willing scne hahaha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sigh~ I can't believe it's going to end soon. I'm definitely going to buy the vcd to this lakorn!!!Back to surfing the utubes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWOFvg-6lRg&feature=related

He seems to remember this song by heart and he sound good singing it too!

TubbyTinker

haha he better know taht song by heart hahaha

thanks dancy for the pictures...I want to see them walk the red carpet, arm in arm lol, if they did walk together...they probably did