Sanae Bangkok (Compordee)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks dancy...ioo but I think Sal's dress was the nicest up there

heres a BTS clip from todays episode. credits mintbeau...It's so cuuute what they do to each other....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwIWoJrlm6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ouy1rMKfQA

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Talk about fast I was going to post it up ^^

Porshe sure likes to play with her hair. He looks like he's enjoying the cuddle. I want to know why she kept hitting him. Did you see he sniff her!!! Hold hands hold hands ahhhh~ *Hide hug pillow* so cute jing jing~ He was laughing and smiling tooo
She should just turn the other way toward his chest instead keke~

If only we can hear that they were talking about. Espeically when they cuddle she telling him or asking him something and he replied back. Damnit.

Sigh.....

My post feels naked without a clip. Let me go find a clip.
Kay found one but not related to the lakorn. Clip of porshe. Lols he was staring at Kao but it seems like he was dazed off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGyp-PycSnw&feature=related

TubbyTinker

lmao......

I thought Kao was tall btu Porshe is still taller...he's one of those guys that look good in pink too...I woke up early to catch Sanae Bangkok around 6...I'm like falling asleep now while making an mv of SALAN lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think Kao is still growing. He looks only 5'7? But he's still young he'll grow.

Awww I love all your MV Hwaiting~ Su su ^^

I'm gunna go grab myself the guava rockstar too. Too bad they don't have more BTS.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Had anyone post these gif yet... :wub:

credit to: pantip

<>

I love this secen when he lift her up on his shoulder... :coverlaf:
<>

<>

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
OooooOo thank you dancy.

Yay I found a clip I found a clip. Hehe ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIGsc4CuWFU&feature=related

Another 1

Oh boy Sal, baifern, Porshe.
Sal is all over the place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HUynJ6ZLRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3tSLjZ4mpg

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Sal & Porshe are just too darn cute! I love love how they can get along so well behind the scene & doing all the silly/goofy things together!

----------

Today's episode was W-O-W! At least before everyone else came in & ruined Prae & Sabai's moment. The shower scene was the big highlight of my day! Khun P'Prae na, jao lhae mak! Trying to be all sneaky & spying on Sabai taking a shower! But omg, his face was just priceless from beginning of the scene til the end! He look so IN mak (free show) LOL. I love his face when he looked down on Sabai after he fell on top of her, it's super priceless!! And he almost got hit by the big hungger thing of bamboo! He look super scared when that flew in front of him!---I re watched that scene like 5 times before I continue to finish the whole episode. It was such some great laughs!---and there's the lip locking...IDK about anyone else, but I had my eyes locked on their lips and saw that Porshe made a movement on his lips while kissing Sal...it was just too darn cute!!!! But then of course, everyone else had to come in and ruin the rest of their night together. I just really hate it how Prae & Sabai's cute/sweet scenes doesn't ever last too long...always something coming along the way to ruin it >.<

Ah, it's coming so close to the end of the lakorn...mai yak hai jobe luey )':

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with you Noy!
The kissing scene was....cute and good but their lips only touched by one centermeter. It wasn't those kiss that were pretty pressed onto each other. lol
But whatever. It's better having one than never. LOL
I still haven't finish watching todays episode. Stupid internet connection is slow at the moment. D:<
I'm so confuse now. They confess, like each other, yet they still congrats each other about being with some else.
Anyways, Thanks for the Videos and pictures everyone. :) They're so adorable. <3

oh I got it off this scan

this was the interview too that Porshe said Sal was cute when she was shy towards him hehe
Oh i see. Porshe is too adorable. If I knew Thai, I would of had read it. ahahha but Okay. Thanks :D

roselovesice

OMG. Why is Prae so stupid?!?! Why does he still go back to Kaew? and them when he knew that they physically abused him that one time!
What a nerd. lol
And Gosh. I think i'm gonna hate Sasima tmr too! For goodness sake! Prae never said he was going to love her. All he said was that he'll help take care of her and her child. lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMG. Why is Prae so stupid?!?! Why does he still go back to Kaew? and them when he knew that they physically abused him that one time!
What a nerd. lol
And Gosh. I think i'm gonna hate Sasima tmr too! For goodness sake! Prae never said he was going to love her. All he said was that he'll help take care of her and her child. lol
Agree! He's so desperate on becoming a singer & not realizing that they're just going to use him to make money...Oh gosh, I already don't like Sasima how's she always so clingy onto Prae. Like really, just because he agree to take care of you and your baby, that doesn't mean you gotta be all up on him like that...she's gone too far with that...and Prae, he's just beyond stupid for not telling the truth about him and Sasima....can't ya see that your love is in so much pain from you right now?! Grrr, if only I can tell that to his face. Lmao!

TubbyTinker

Noy, idk how many times I watched teh shower scene...I kept laughing and giggling at Prae..it was hot in my brother's room so he came in my room to cool off, he was like wtf are u laughing at lmao....

I know...I'm so sad it's coming to an end! Prae and Sabai better have a cute scene in the end like a marriage or something......I will forever miss SALAN..hopefully CH7 pairs them up again!

AHHHH!!!! He has his arms wrapped around her waist....narak tee sood!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I just have to say I love love Porshe & Sal together, Omg! I didn't think I would have another fav. koo kwan for a long while after Yadech, Prin Chalida, and Bargie! I rooting for Porshe and Sal to have more lakorns together in the future and I surely don't want this lakorn to end at all! Erks. They have so much chemistry together, it's undeniable. So cute how their fathers are close friends too na! I want to see more of Porshe ans Sal together 555.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
gosh today episode seem so short and it's tomorrow episode that i really want to see argh.

Alot people didnt think this lakorn is worth the watch but once u start u cant stop hehheh. Addiction is the hardest temptatation.

Back to sal or sabai,
Im surprise she show her forehead!

TubbyTinker

hahaha I know...she's always coverign it up...she cut her bangs again today

todays episode was liek all over the place...the boxing match was so short...it wasnt even necessary

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They both got a new do then awwww how cute. People prolly pick on her forehead to much thats why she hides it. But i think they said she has one of those good fortune sign whatever u call it. I cant type correctly on my phone hehhe cant wait to fully watch it

TubbyTinker

SALAN english forum...Come! Come! Come!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/SALAN/index.php

I still need to ALOT OF THINGS STILL but let's all go help out

roselovesice

Oh sweet. Thanks!
Ahaha I just signed up! MEMBER # 3 !! :D At least I think so. lol
Thanks for the Pictures and videos everyone. :) They're so cute. Gosh. They make it seem like they're going out.
Of all the Dara's I've seen that goes to these events together, they don't even put their hands around one another.
Something is definitely up between these two. ahaha
They looked really nice at the award though. :D