Sanae Bangkok (Compordee)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! I love Prae's face when Sabai flipped the 'paper' over and it was their picture! So Priceless! xD
I'm glad he's 'kind of' caring for her. Too bad there ain't no cute scenes yet. T^T
Buttt! There will be 'maybe' some tmr! :D So happy~! aha Can't wait for tmr's episode. :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Mmmmhhhhmmm :D lol
He is a really good crier! And is she! She be rolling those tears like crazy! ahaha
Yeah i finally caught up. ehhe I wish he wasn't such a jerk although he is caring, he's still a bad mouth. lol
For tmr's episode, is he gonna take responsibilities for that one lady's kid even if it's not his? Cause if he is, OMGoodness! Major depression for Sabai! aha
Yeah! I want some sweet scenes! I'm so bored with all the drama. I want some LOVE. <3 ehehe

Idk if it's me and my bad understanding of thai but i kept hearing the word 'Marry.' Were they suppose to get married or something like that?
I got so lost after hearing that word so much. lol
Don't even have to worry. Sasima's baby is the main bad guy's baby. He wanted her to get an abortion but she refused. So Gharn helped her and lied to his boss that she already had an abortion when she didn't. Prae prolly feels bad that the baby won't have a daddy that's why he offer to be the caring person for that. Makes me wonder how Sabai will be when she finds out about it---just a couple more hours then I can watch it!!

I haven't watch today's episode yet. I usually watch the episode before I go to sleep so Porshe's be the last one I see before I close my eyes. Heehee. Oh girl, they'll be more sweet scenes coming really soon. And I sure can't wait for that :D

About hearing "marry" in Thai would be "thaeng ngarn" yes it is mentioned in the drama quite a bit from Prae's dad and Prae & Sabai fuzzing with each other about that. Prae's dad wants Sabai to be his daughter in law & no one else besides her but of course, both refused, especially Prae since he hated her so much...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
SALAN love has overwhlemed my heart! I LOVE these two dearly! Today's episode made me go crazy....it was actually a sincere scene for both Prae and Sabai.....

the look on Prae's face when Sabai flipped the picture was just priceless and he tried to play it cool by saying, "like you said, the person was kind enough to take it for us so I kept it.." lol he gave out that big smile at the end.....

I was blushing the whole time with my pillow.....

Porshe and Sal have been in my head...I just took a nap awhile ago and I had a dream about them hehehe.....

here's my recent mvs I did of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfDETDoqJE4&feature=channel_video_title

roselovesice

^^ Nice MV TubbyTinker! :D Lovin' it!
Porshe & Gunjae-Sal FOREVERRR <3333

Don't even have to worry. Sasima's baby is the main bad guy's baby. He wanted her to get an abortion but she refused. So Gharn helped her and lied to his boss that she already had an abortion when she didn't. Prae prolly feels bad that the baby won't have a daddy that's why he offer to be the caring person for that. Makes me wonder how Sabai will be when she finds out about it---just a couple more hours then I can watch it!!

I haven't watch today's episode yet. I usually watch the episode before I go to sleep so Porshe's be the last one I see before I close my eyes. Heehee. Oh girl, they'll be more sweet scenes coming really soon. And I sure can't wait for that :D

About hearing "marry" in Thai would be "thaeng ngarn" yes it is mentioned in the drama quite a bit from Prae's dad and Prae & Sabai fuzzing with each other about that. Prae's dad wants Sabai to be his daughter in law & no one else besides her but of course, both refused, especially Prae since he hated her so much...
Yeah i know that part. ahha I feel bad for her. ): She liked the wrong guy.
Gun is a jerk but then he does have a soft side when it comes to 'love.' lol
Prae is such a dork too. ahaha He's willing to take responsibility for her child but is starting to like Sabai. Love is so complicated. aaha
Ahaahha! Maybe I need to do that too. lol I listened to the OST while going to sleep. Man! Did I feel fobby! ROFL
No wonder. I knew Prae's father wanted her as his daughter in law. He doens't have to worry cause it'll happen. ehehe...
Seem's like Sasima is going to like Prae's friend that they're living with? Seems like it. :p

Today's episode was cute! Gosh. I love both their dorky smiles! He was so funny and cute when she was rubbing his hand.
One of the cutest episode throughout this whole series. Lol Can't wait for the other cute scenes! Especially the island scene and the kiss on the cheek scene! ;P
I wonder how many episodes this lakorn is going to have. I'm totally gonna miss them when it ends. ):

TubbyTinker

ahhhh! Today's episode was the best so far out all episodes...I love SALAN....they're sooo cute! I love how Prae teases Sabaim she pouts and he goes oh...oh...I'm kidding...hehe too cute!

I read Sal's schedule and they will be finish filming this lakorn on the 22nd. There were suppose to add 15 more episodes but decided not to. And some say it ends at the end of this month but we'll see.....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You have to watch this. They are too Cute!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04vsEUgQBrY&feature=related

Thip!!!! That picture of them sleeping next to each other is so cute!!!

Youtube search mode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWyqWY5kcnE&feature=related

They really are too cute.

TubbyTinker

thanks kkrystal..I saw that clip last week...it was so cute how the song stopped and Salcontinued singing lol...

I keep looking back at the Rayong pictures every freaken day wondering when it will air lolz.....the next scene I'm anticipated for is when they go on their little date where they were wearing their LOVE shirt <3

and today's episode would have been perfect if Prae would only call himself Pe' instead of kah when he talks to Sabai lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
In the beginning it sound feels like lakorn peun baan when I hear the "kah" and "eng" But then it's like their signature. I'm so use to hearing it now it's like music to the ear....

Damn little kids making us old people wun wai~

TubbyTinker

lmao...tell me about it...Porshe is so young but yummy lolz...I find it funny tho everyone calls Porshe p'Prae in there when really everyone is older well minus Sal lol....

I wonder why Sabai jumped into the water for tomoz episode......and there Prae to the rescue

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm finally caught up with this lakorn 555. I have to admit this lakorn isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and Porshe and Gun-jae are my new fav. koo kwan besides Yadech, Prin Chalida, Bargie, Mario Baifern, and Matt Grate. Lol. They have so much chemistry and their off-screen chemistry flatters me even more ^0^ *Blush* They are so perfect together in my opinion. I wish that Ch7 would promote both of them and have them in romantic comedy or revenge drama type together in the future. My fav. episode so far is episode 26! Ehe. I look forward to more romance and sweet scenes between them both.

TubbyTinker

TODAY'S EPISODE DEFEATS ALL THE OTHER CUTE EPISODES! :kiss3: :kiss3: :thumbsup:
FINALLY PRAE CALLS HIMSELF PE' INSTEAD OF "KAH" WHEN TALKING TO SABAI...SO ROMANTIC! :crush:

credits bantuanote. Have u guys notice, for the past few episodes Prae and Sabai always come back to this place...hehe it's like their "spot"

But it seems like the misunderstanding starts tomorrow when Sabai thinks Prae got Sasima pregnant :nono1:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! I'm going bahhhh for today's episode! I love loved every moment of Prae & Sabai, even more sweet and romantic than yesterdays episode! Lol. Woot! Woot! Thanks for the caps, so lovely! They are just too darnnn cute together!! I want another Porshe and Gun-jae lakorn RIIIITEEE NOWWW!!! Ehe.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Man I've always wanted a Porshe and it would be awesome if I have the "gunjae" to the porshe. I'll go for a ride!!!

LMAO...

Last night I was searching up videos of these two together. They are funny. Did you girls see the clip where gunjae was about to faint but he's right there to support her. He had his arms wrap around her. This couple makes me giggle.

Love their shirts. Very good episode today! Now I want the sleeping scene from Thip's siggie~

roselovesice

Todat's episode was cute but what upset me was that it wasn't even long! T.T
Oh gosh. His disguise for tmr is straight up hideous. lol Poor Sabai. There's always drama!
I hope he tells her that it's not his kid. I think Sasima might end up with Wichai. They were together in this one BTS vdo. but yeah....
Sabai should of let Prae change! I wanted to see his bodY! xD
Anyways, yeah! I Love these two's bond/relationship! I would totally love it if they went out but they seem to like eachother as siblings only. ):
Can't wait for tmr's episode! XD I hope for more SWEET CUTE scenes! :)

TubbyTinker

kkrystal, I saw that clip.....she told him she wasn't feeling right and he kept asking her if she was going to be okay and she said yes until he saw that she wasn't so he sort of walked her out.....suparp booroot jing jing.....

Sasima is actually going to end up with Oui and Mann or Wichai whatever his name lol is going to end up with Saai, the girl that keeps calling Prae "prae jaa"...reminds me of when milk calls fai "fai kaa" in DJA lol

roselovesice

^^ LOL Oh those good days of DJA. ahaha :p

Anyways, i'm so sad. Seems like there won't be any VCD's/MV's for this lakorn. I know that it's only an evening lakorn but doesn't most lakorns that are musical should have one? I wish they would make one for this lakorn. I would totally buy it and watch it everyday! Lol

TubbyTinker

I'm pretty sure there will be a karaoke music video...they're just releasing the CD for now...I want to buy the VCd of it

TubbyTinker

okay there's rumors going around that this will be ending this weekend?

LIKE WTF?...IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD AND IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT'S ENDING ANYTIME SOON....Bbecause Prae isnt half way being a singer yet, Rayong scenes havent showed up.....I'LL BE SOOOOOO REALLLY PISSED IF THEY CUT OUT SCENES.... Amy Klinpratoom tweeted that her lkaorn will be airing on the 23 and I know it's for evining since ch7 wont put her as prime time anymore if she's nagek

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Way to fast!!!! I hope they play together again. He has more chemistry with Gunjae than Baifern off and onscreen. I love how they play play then they get shy.

Man I always thought Weir was tall but Geesh Porshe is taller and Gunjae is a good height for him too.

*run to rewatch scene*

I like the scene he kiss her and said "it feels nice".

TubbyTinker

okay, so there's rumors saying it'll end this tuesday but CH7 has it scheduled to end on the 27th so ino which one is true

but gosh today's episode pissed me off Prae was about to kiss Sabai but Mann has to come and ruin it...I'm not liking him now lol but I guess tomoz episode makes up for it....was it just me or did anyone feel like Prae is about to kidnap Sabai away from Mann at Rayong hehehe....you go Prae...take your woman with you hahaha!

and oh lalala...the kissing scene is tomoz where I guess Prae wasn't able to fight anymore, so Sabai kissed him and I wonder what Sabai is going to say when he ask her do you love me hehehehe