San Francisco

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm planning a party bus for New Years Eve in San Francisco but the problem is I have no idea where to go. What clubs are available/poppin? I dont want to just go to some club I want to go to one thats HOT lol.
So what clubs are hot in San Francisco? Especially for New Years Eve. I really dont want to let anyone down. Theres going to be about 30-35 of us were just a bunch of asian peopel lol.
I've googled San Francisco Night Life and these are the top 10 clubs that came up. But they sound really iffy.
1.) 111 Mina Gallery
2.) 26 Mix
3.) Cat Club
4.) Club NV
5.) Dolce
6.) El Rio
7.) Ruby Skye
8.) Space 550
9.) Suite one8one (this one seems nice?)
10.) Tonga Room Hurricane Restaurant&Bar

If any of you know any party bus companies please do let me know as well.
The only club I've been to was Club 1015 for se7ens club performance...I had a good time. I liked the fact that theres 3 levels and 3 bars lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
moh...did it not list club temple, in as one of the club? yes the club is nice..it got buddhist statues and stuff inside the club..hence the name... ^_^

i went there just this Sat...during that LoveFest thingy...trance/house music all night long though...good lordy! but they said it usually plays hip hop...so i dont know..

and if im not wrong or i can be..i think ruby skye was one of the high end looking club..one day...some yrs ago..we went club hopping..walked right into this club..everyone was in white..while gosh ...five asian girls in colors lmao..it was fun though...the theme had something to do with the color white...everyone kept asking us "wheres your white?"...(does white bras & undies count?) :lol:

anyhow i hope i can join ya on that day!!!...it would be fun!!!