Sammy Cowell (MAXIM vol. 11 no. 131 November 2015)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: thairath
They did a really baddddddd job photoshopping her boobs in the last picture. My girl's still killing it though. 

cr: magazinedee

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah Sammy seems to be only doing sexy. It seems if a star is only doing sexy shoots it means thats the only thing they are being offered. Ch3 stars dominate the magazine shoots. Every month ch7 or ch1 stars get 1-3 covers (barely) which are also usually obscure magazines while 5-10 mags have ch3 people on the covers.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sammy was Miss Thailand Super Model 2007. She started off as a model before she entered the acting industry. This is kind of her trade mark for magazines. She's the go to star for FOC, Maxim, and Mix magazines. They tend to do sexier shoots than others, but she does do non sexy photoshoots. She's still quite underrated in the acting industry so unless she has a lakorn on air, she won't be on magazines like that.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Should I fix it? Lol. I think I can photoshop her better.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaah...if you can. It is too obvious to not noticed. Her face is pretty and all then you look below it and there it is

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, they probably did but then thinking a pretty girl will get unnoticed as long as something is showing. But us girls can pint point more stuff then men. Men will see a pretty girl and that's it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol that was BAD Photoshop....

Well it is MAXIM magazine...sexy shoot only...she looks smoking as usual