Sala's JLR JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hello darlings i need ya'll to vote if i should continue the list or not cuz i was thinkin of stopping it at 1108 b/c its the date JLR aired 1/1/08 THE DAY IT ALL BEGAN lmao ahhaha but yea alot of the sisters want me to continue hahaha so yea so what do ya'll think? vote! heheh 2 for continuation already i think i might continue and go for the BIG 2008 lmao hahahhahha tell me what ya'll think kk

sulad

sarNie Adult
hello darlings i need ya'll to vote if i should continue the list or not cuz i was thinkin of stopping it at 1108 b/c its the date JLR aired 1/1/08 THE DAY IT ALL BEGAN lmao ahhaha but yea alot of the sisters want me to continue hahaha so yea so what do ya'll think? vote! heheh 2 for continuation already i think i might continue and go for the BIG 2008 lmao hahahhahha tell me what ya'll think kk
Oooh! That's a hard choice.
I would love you to continue it, but damn the date.
It's up to you sweetie.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO that's what i said gah but the list is already continuing hahahha lets see if i can hit the big 2008 LMAO hahahhahahhaha i love and miss u lotz darling <3

gaha if i could make the decision myself i would have that's y i asked ya'll lmao

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hmm sala i have a complaint lol: what this "1164. haha SPAM ROYALTY- RR is KING, GP is PRINCESS OF QUEENS, AIKO is PRINCE and BAU is QUEEN JESTER:
ahem *cough cough* arent i "JAO FAR BAUBAU?" lmao im not a jester *looks innocent*

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol yes sarah^you we're on the jlr soccer team ages ago...hehe you just realised?^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Honey did you update your list?! Wasn't it suppose to be in lavendar or purple? Did I miss it? I guess I should have checked the last page LOL!

Love ya!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yes! I'm so fickle I like updating my sigg all the time! this is my fave for now! we'll see how long it lasts LOL! I'm always updating my YT page too ahahahah! I like keeping it fresh! but yes I love your new additions to the list and of course I miss our ATEAM and JLR like crazy still (well maybe not as crazy LOL)!

Miss you girlie! Catch up with you on Sat!