Sala's JLR JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS

cecilia

Staff member
did you read Moh's picture fic? .. she just add in a new place of deed .. it's taken place in the SHOWER ROOM at the island :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO THE DEED IN THE TUB WAS ALL STARRY'S IDEA! :loool: :loool: :ph34r:
OOooo I was going to share family pics on msn..but I forgot..maybe later on in the day!
I'm finally going to bed my JLR sisters!
Probably Sala is just about to get on too! lmao
Later girls!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
did you read Moh's picture fic? .. she just add in a new place of deed .. it's taken place in the SHOWER ROOM at the island :loool:

hahahaha i just finished LMAO ahhahahha i see that new deed LIST TIME! i was gona quote u lmao ahhahh i think i may have already put the shower room in there LMAO

Moh i bet u didn't get ne sleep last nite LMAO hahahhaahha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
BAM! WOO HOO! AT THE 950 MARK! HAHAHA IT ALMOST TIL 1000!!!!!!! OH YEAAA! THIS IS HOW I JUNGLE ROLL AND YES I ALREADY HAVE MORE WRITTEN DOWN AHHAHAHHA

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
omg! i'm reading it, and the letters are getting bigger, which was disturbed me and scared me a bit (^_^).. but wow.. you sure are one amazing person that is able to get all of these infos.. great job! i totally agree with you with all of them!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg! i'm reading it, and the letters are getting bigger, which was disturbed me and scared me a bit (^_^).. but wow.. you sure are one amazing person that is able to get all of these infos.. great job! i totally agree with you with all of them!
aww thank you darling hahahha are u done w/ the whole list? LMAO its gona hit 1000 by this weekend hahhaha u should join us in the JLR thread =] hehehhe idk y i made the letters bigger hahahhaa oh yea i remember hahha cuz like every 100 more i add i made the font bigger lmao yes cuz that's how i jungle roll hahhahahha woo hoo thank you <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and OUR JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS (cont.)​

*this list is dedicated to my JLR SISTERS, my JLR FEVER, ATEAM, and the lakorn Jam Leuy Ruk itself. all credits of typing, posting, and the reasons are credit to me excluding the ones that say *credit to whomever*. i've worked really hard on this list and i'm very proud of my accomplishment of it for JLR. Don't steal or replicate it but credit to use it. This list means a lot to me and its my biggest contribution to Jam Leuy Ruk that's why its here so
Enjoy the list <3 GP/Sala*

900. AND BAM! ITS 900! WOO! NEW COLOR CHANGE!! HAHAH JUNGLE BLUE FOR THE RAIN WE LOVE SO MUCH AND THE WATER!!!!! ALL THAT WATER.....................LMAO
901. LMAO Cecilia says we have the ability to SHOOT FIRE from our eyes from the HAWT pixs/shoot LMAO hahaha
902. WE LOVE CECILIA FOR POSTING THE UNSEEN PIXS FROM THE SEXXXY SHOOT ONLINE FOR US!
903. LMAO oh yeaa we love FOBBing EVERYTHING hahahhahha OUR WORDS are BAM AHMAZING
904. WOO HOO! STARRY'S FANFIC TRAILERS ARE HAWT! <3
905. LMAO we migrate everywhere w/ each other SPAM BAMMiN hahahahahhaha but we make sure to stay away from some places....... LMAO
906. we are the JLR chicks/chickens and SARN is our MOTHER HEN/FARMER!
907. hahhaha we so FEVERED now we getting JLR CHICKEN POX lmao all this chicken talk HAHAHHAHHAHAHA
908. o dear we are now known as the R-RATED siters? LMAOOOO *this excludes GP cuz i'm the most innocent one* LMAO
909. BAM! we are getting JLR PATENTS for our ideas
910. THIS LIST is like the LAW BOOK of JLR IT IS SET IN STONE well in this case HARD JUNGLE STONE
911. hahah we always have our MAKE UP POSTING for the days we missed SPAM BAMMiN
912. we are the JLR cheerleaders!! WOOT WOOT GO ATEAM!
913. ^ GAYU AND CHUMPOO ARE OUR MASCOTS
914. our uniforms are in JUNGLE GREEN! w/ the other colors as stripes
915. if we see someone w/ JLR related things we ATTACK them and scare the crap out of them and demand where they get it from and ask if you can have it LMAO cuz if you don't someone else will do it before you
916. on the island sand we gona line the coconuts up to spell out JLR FEVER hahah so when the helicopters go by they can read LMAO then they be joining us LMAO
917. HAHAH ya'll keep on giving me ideas for the list and they come at like 9832659816395982 at a time LMAO hahhhhah intresting how i keep track of them all LMAO i already got the next update hahahhahhahaa
918. LMAO we getting skinny fingers cuz they in shape from typing so much
919. OH YEAA when we go to the JLR ISLAND we gona find a conch shell and when we put it to our ear to listen to it we gona hear the JLR harmony
920. LMAO OH YEAA WE BAMMiN W/ OUR JLR SISTERS MOB that's what RR calls us hahahhahaha
921. WE LOVE OUR JLR STYLE on how we ROLL, SHOP, DRIVE, EVERYTHING *credit to Raiya*
922. LMAO VAN'S SEX story IS HILARIOUS <3
923. WE ALL GANGSTAS IN THE HOOD JLR BANGIN LMAO
924. we put the FOB in FOBB
925. we are the JLR DISNEYWORLD cuz we are the happiest magical place on Earth (but our fanfics aren't Disney rated LMAO)
926. LMAO we lost/losing our voices from singing the JLR songs so much hahahah
927. ^^ another symptom we starting to sound like BAI HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
928. we HAVE to walk down the fruit aisle when we go to the grocery store to relive the moments hahahha
929. ^^^ WOO HOO ITS SARN"S STRAWBERRY SEASON!
930. WE ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED IT ALL
931. ^^ WE THE JLR CAVE-SISTERS (like cavemen) OF THE JLR ISLAND AND CAVE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE
932. hahah we gotta recycle now cuz we have to protect our JUNGLE TREES!
933. OO YUMM WE NEED SOME STRAWBERRY GUM
934. we deff. need to go to the country and pick strawberries! hahaa i already have! on sunday =]
935. yes. well all have some Sunsanee in us
936. WOO HOO! we be PiMPiN w/ our JLR TATTOOS LMAO
937. OH YEAAA we would have the sisters as MODS/ADMINS for our websites
938. OOO! we need to get one of them road signs for JLR hahahha it be a green sign LMAO strawberry shaped HAHAHA
939. hehe we love to confuse others that way we don't feel as alone hahahahhah
940. LMAO we hookin up the lil ones so we can deff. be SISTERS in law LMAO hahah me and moh got this lmao
941. WE HAVE SONG WRITERS to add to our career list thankx to RR!
942. we can also add POEM writers thankx to RR heheh we love her for our songs/poems/quotes and things
943. oh dear if we this bad now w/ work and school imagine us in the summer LMAO hahahha we'll never see the light of day LMAO hahahahahha we gona be JLR hermit crab sisters hahahhah
944. oh yeaaa we "tam boon" at Wat (temple) for the sisters and give them our HAPPY NEW YEAR BLESSINGS
945. if one of the sisters can't do something another sister will do it for her
946. WOO! we need to go out and buy them picture frame slide shows and make it JLR so it plays all our JLR pixs on the lil frame thing
947. we gotta BUST our Mother Hen SarN in public and be like OMG U MY JLR SISTER FROM SARNWORLD! LMAO sarN we love you
948. hahha when there's a big asian people get together (like temple, weddings, parties, whatever) we gona mention JLR repeatedly and make someone call our cell phones so the JLR ringtones blast and see how many people look up and start searching around LMAO hahahahha then you know your never alone w/ the JLR FEVER
949. OH YEAAA WE LOVE OUR MASSIVE QUOTES!
950. I LOVE MY SPAM PARTNER RR

951. WOO HOO! we need to get one of them picture frame slideshows to play our JLR/SISTERS/ATEAM pictures on (our little mantel display LMAO)
952. OH YEAAA we would deff. change our phone number to (JLR) SIS-TERS ---> (557) 747-8377 IT"S THE FEVER HOTLINE
953. WOO HOO! hahaha we gona switch to that phone company ALLTEL and request a TOP 20+ CIRCLE cuz we got so many sisters and more keep comming =]
954. man we would put all our sisters in our TOP 20+ CIRCLE oh yeaaa unlimited free calling
955. HAHAHAHA we are getting our POST RANK in the JLR thread AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE LMAO GP IS CURRENTLY IN 3RD PLACE NOT FO LONG! ahhahhahaa
956. yes we love each other's quotes that we say them in real life and think about the person who said it
957. when a friend of yours is introducing you to someone new they automatically mention your JLR FEVER like its your name LMAO hahahha cuz now its a PART of you it is as important to know as our NAME hahaha
958. we need to get them shirts w/ the initials on them (like the first letter of your name) and buy the shirts w/ the letters J, L, R, F, E, V, E, R and wear them everyday of the week then on SATURDAY see if anyone notices what it spells out LMAO see perfect a letter shirt for everday of the week that say JLR FEVER oh yeaa that's how our clothes be PIMPIN
959. WOO HOO! we need to get a JLR BRAND! ahhaha you kno how them companies have their inital signatures CK (Calvin Klein), LV (Louis Vuitton), NYC (New York Company) etc. we be JLR (Jam Leuy Ruk) HAHHAHAH
960. we need our own JLR signature fragrance haahhahah exspecially bringing out that STRAWBERRY SCENT
961. we have to eat Chef Boyarde (the canned ravoli) cuz we need to TAME THE FIESTY BEAST inside us LMAO
962. dang we can't stand up for long periods of time now cuz we so used to sitting down hahahhah
963. WOO HOO! who's going to be our JLR'S NEXT TOP MODEL?
964. we are the JLR MCDONALDS cuz YOU LOVIN' IT
965. yes we all have our "labels" here we are known for our stuff like "she's the nicest sister, she's the most innocent, she's the best at finding info, she's the best at pictories, she's the best at singing, she's the best at playing the instrument, she's the best at making food, she's the most photogenic, she's the lister, she's the photoshopper, she's the spammer, she's the coconut thrower, she's Harit's wife PSHT! ahhahahhahaha etc.
966. OH YEAAA we got our whole schedule plans hahaha
967. yes we have to get our ENGRAVED PEARLS w/ our names on them
969. aren't ya'll glad i post the list in sections at a time LMAO if not it be BAM like a freakin fanfic novel ahhahha
970. we love LALA'S delicious bubble tea she made us (LMAO even if its been stale for a month LMAO jk jk jk) haha
971. yes if we are to give a important public speech (like for graduation, in front of a group of people, weddings etc.) at the end when we give our special thankx and credits we'll deff. give a very special shout-out to our sisters and how they've been with us for our JLR PERIOD and how much we love them
972. hahahhaha GP's very own JLR CHICKEN FARM is BAM AHMAZING
973. if one of the sisters were to get hurt (god forbid) and had to go to the hospital and you kno how like in the lakorns when someone gets rushed to the hospital and 2-3 people have to stand outside in the waiting room for the patient yea well ALL the sisters would be crowding the waiting room and the doctor comes out and goes "what relation are you to the patient?" and all 20 of ya'll reply "I"M HER SISTER" at once LMAO that look would be PRICELESS HAHHA
974. one day a novel/documentary will be on the JLR SISTERS watch it on the Discovery Channel
975. YES WE ARE READY FOR OUR "THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM" DATES THIS WEEKEND! <3

976. GAH! we love SY14's BAM AHMAZING drawings of our HARITH/AUM she is our AHMAZING TALENTED SISTER ARTIST <3
977. yes we have to get SURROUND SOUND systems for our cars for blasting our JLR SONGS and our homes for watching JLR
978. oh yeaaa our SIGNATURE is a HEART w/ JLR so when we sign something it comes out like this ♥JLR
979. haha you always know its me and RR comming wen you feel our famous JUNGLE RUMBLES
980. LMAO we'll learn how to say "I HAVE JLR FEVER" in 329857108653826352983 different languages
981. we can tell what sister posted what by her typing style, font, text, words, colors, etc.
982. for those of us who can't play an instrument, we'll make our own and play the JLR SONGS on them
983. if we could we'd change our intials to J.L.R ahhahahha heheh i love my name, S.T.D. LMAO but i'd change it to J.L.R
984. heheh we could be on that commercial "Happy cows come from California" but for us it be "Fevered chicks come from JLR ISLAND"
985. hahah and that commercial "I'm thinkin Arby's" we'd be "I'm thinkin Eggs"
986. GAH! w/ so many of our commercials we could be on the SUPERBOWL ahhah ATEAM FOOTBALL <3
987. and no superbowl is complete without BEER! ahhah our beer is the BUSCH BEER but instead of "head for the mountains" in our case "head for the jungle"
988. hahhahah we find ourselves saying "Ummmm.........." more than usual cuz saying it reminds us of our AUM
989. hahah we keep digging a deeper JLR hole for us being behind as we already are
990. OUR NEXT MOVIE DATE: BANGKOK DANGEROUS
991. hahah w/ so many JLR picutures we say to ourselves "i gota JUNGLE FRAME it"
992. hehehe watching all these MV's and looking at our MAE HEN SARN'S CLEAR SCs we miss JLR meaning JLR MARATHON AGAIN!
993. yes we all got our ninja skillz up in da JLR HOOD
994. GAH! we love that EGG commercial "The incredible edible egg" <--- that's whats BAMMiN
995. WOO HOO! we gotta pimp out and customize our JLR VIP ID PIXS "that's how we jungle roll"
996. hahha we love Starry's FORBIDDEN KINGDOM ISLAND!!! <3
997. Seth/Bau is rollin w/ her YOUNG Aum/Harith gifs LMAO (she likes to make him talk to us hahahhhaha)
998. this goes to show you that NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE
999. YOU SPENT YOUR EARTH DAY (OUR JUNGLE DAY) WITH THE SISTERS <3

1000. AND BAM! GAH I"M SO SYKED! HAHHA AND MY WONDERFUL LIST HAS GOTTEN TO THE BIG GRAND 1000 WOO HOO! i'm so happy and proud of myself cuz that's how i JUNGLE ROLL heheh i love you all so much and hitting the big G means ANOTHER COLOR CHANGE! hehehe lets go PINK for our LOVE and cuz its my favorite color ahhahhaha
1001. when someone asks you if your high/on crack you reply, "NO.. I'm just JLR FEVERED..........hmm... well now that i think about it... it mite be them Bai Kaew leaves i've been smoking" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahhahhahahhahahhaahah bai kaew * the leaves Harith ate to get sick so Soriya would be all up on him haha
1002. hahah ne mentioning of PEARLS makes u go INSANE (more than you already are)
1003. 2007-2008 HAS BEEN OUR FAVORITE YEAR OF OUR LIVES
1004. heheh and more lists are comming hahahhaha
1005. you kno how they say "one story ends and another begins" well JLR was the story and ended and WE are the story that started
1006. the saying "ur making history" WE'VE MADE JLR HISTORY cuz that's how we roll others will read about our JLR ADVENTURES and later we can say "i was a part of that"
1007. hehehhe we rite down our JLR SISTER'S names as a keepsake *put it in the memory box <3
1008. we're keeping our FORBIDDEN KINGDOM tickets and putting them in our JLR memory boxes
1009. we've planned out our tours for when one of our sisters come to visit us
1010. yes there will be a JLR TROPHY made AWARDED JUST FOR US specialy customized it would be PEARL GOLD w/ JLR SISTERS on the plaque and EVERYTHING
1011. I LOVE MOH FOR MY GIF! <3
1012. GAH we love BAU for the pix of AUM w/ our TATTOO NAMES on him <3
1013. you kno how there's family potraits hanging above fireplaces and mantels well WE are going to take a JLR SISTERS POTRAIT and BLOW IT UP WALL SIZED and framed and everything its the showpiece of our homes
1014. we're gona get/make a JLR DREAM CATCHER to catch all our dreams of ATEAM/JLR/SISTERS and to bring more dreams
1015. hehehe we gona go buy a whole pack of JUNGLE GREEN SHARPIES for our PERMANENT AUTOGRAPHS
1016. hahah for those of us not old enough to get a tattoo or want to endurance the needles this summer we'll get a PAINLESS AIRBRUSH JLR TATTOO that's whats HAWT
1017. hahah if we were asked to make a timeline of our lives and the important events that took place JLR would deff. be on there
1018. GAH! WE LOVE AMI FOR GETTING NUM'S AUTOGRAPH SAYING <3 JLR SISTERS aahaha even though he misspelled it we get the point <3
1019. yes we are now writing hand written notes to each other to send in the mail
1020. for those of us who have braces we're getting the colors to GREEN ahhaha gah i miss my braces i used to have green and pink ones all the time
1021. hahah you kno them CD SCENTS where its a CD and it makes diff. SMELLING SENSATIONS or w/e haah we'd get one for JLR feat. our signature STRAWBERRY SCENT
1022. GAH! ahhaha yes "OVER POSTING" or "THE REPLY IS TOO LONG" does exist GP experienced that first hand
1023. very soon you'll be seeing our JLR MURALS everywhere
1024. gah we wish there were more hours in the day hahah for CATCHING UP and spamming hahaha
1025. gah we ned to buy some JLR Lacoste Polos
1026. GAH! we ned to build an ATEAM WAX MUSEUM its a mueseum that uses wax as paintings or soemthing haha
1027. LMAO WE ALWAYS MAKE JLR AN EXCEPTION
1028. Gah! we anxiously wait for the mail everyday hahahahha
1029. like my school moto "Once a Brave always a Brave" same goes with us "Once a JLR always a JLR"
1030. if we go shopping around and see somehting that reminds us of our sisters we buy it
1031. hahah we could deff. get our own reality show
1032. we could prob. tell she's a JLR sister ANYWHERE
1033. if one of us get famous we'll deff. bring our JLR sisters w/ us in our fame
1034. hahah we have famous everything "JLR's FAMOUS.......(list, bears, sisters, fanfics, posts, fever, R-rated thoughts, screen caps etc.).....
1035. OH YEA WE"RE GONA BE PIMPIN W/ OUR HAWT JUNGLE GREEN LIMEO gaha lime as in green limo hahahaa
1036. haha we love our "INTRESTING/SCARRING THING I LEARNED THIS WEEK" gah the storys are priceless ahhaahahah
1037. haha we say TGIF! my JLR weekend starts NOW!
1038. hmm.... what should we get our Mae sarN for MOTHER'S DAY?
1039. hahahah our COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER HAS BEGUN
1040. ahhaha we love CECILIA'S capping sprees
1041. ^^ she knows how to get our sisters in the FANFIC WRITING MOOD
1042. we LOVE our Mae sarN's CRISP AND CLEAR SCREEN CAPS
1043. hahaha even though we cheesy its all part of the love
1044. GAHA we'll have a JLR FORBIDDEN KINGDOM w/ PRINCE AUM and PRINCESS AFF ATICHART ahahaa
1045. ^ we wouldn't mind being their nang tards, guards, jesters, cooks, etc. ahahahahhahahh lmao
1046. ahhaa oh geez we love Moh's famous Joob Dance gahahahah
1047. hahahha we running out of ink/lead for our pens and pencils from writing so much
1048. LMAO we shake our heads like we watching a furious tennis match HAHHAHAHAHH
1049. GAH! its like JLR CHRISTMAS for us everyday from all teh presents we get from our sisters
1050. WOO HOO! 1050 MARK! WOOT WOOT!
1051. GAH! ahha we need to get them pants that have the words on the back hahahah everyone's gona be starring at our butts reading "JLR FEVER"
1052. we don't realize how much we love JLR until rewatching it again
1053. ^^ it just brings back so many memmories and makes us laugh and cry and everything getting tingly inside hahah
1054. we quote song titles to express how we feel for Aum (truly, madly, deeply...because of you.......bleeding love.. etc.) *credit to RR*
1055. WOO HOO WE LOVE BAU'S PIANO COMMING ALONG

1056. hahah now that we have found our IMPERFECT PEARL BEADS we will withstand 2 or more days worth to complete our bracelet (that's countless hours) sitting there threading the beads and making our JLR BRACELET
1057. ^^ even thought its a IMPERFECT PEARL BRACELET concept we have to make it THE PERFECT IMPERFECT PEARL BRACELET cuz its OURS
1058. haha w/ all this JLR MONEY SPENDING we gona have to BUST OUT THE PERSONALIZED CHECKS WOOT WOOT!
1059. ^ complete w/ JLR pictures as the backround and our JLR signatures <3JLR
1060. and when we don't have our checks w/ us we can always charge it on our EXCLUSIVE JLR CREDIT CARD just swipe and jungle roll
1061. haha now we should start awarding JLR CERTIFICATES huh? ahhaah along w/ our trophies of course
1062. and we can't have all the trophies and certificates WITHOUT MEDALS HONORING OUR CONTRIBUTATIONS TO JLR! w/ the green ribbons and EVERYTHING
1063. aww not only have we named our things after JLR now we naming things after our lovely JLR SISTERS <3
1064. GAHA WE LOVE BAU FOR NAMING HER PLANTS AFTER US
1065. NOW ITS BATTLE OF THE WATER GROUPS LMAOOO ^^^
1066. WE ALSO LOVE BAU'S SIGG OF OUR SOCCER JERSEY NUMBAS
1067. we have ATEAM SITE on our sigg to help broadcast our love and to get more members for our site
1068. yes. we are the LEGENDARY SISTERS of JLR
1069. LMAO HAHHAHAHA OUR FAVORITE NUMBER IS 69 LMAO see how i posted it for number 1069? :ph34r:
1070. hahah we SPAM so much even the SPAM GANG LEADERS AND MEMBERS get behind
1071. GAH! lmao it used to be typing one-three digit numbers for the bullets for the list now its gone up to 4! lmao that's quite a jungle load of typing LMAO
1072. haha now everyone knows about JLR FEVER even associates (friends/people you dont' rele talk to but u know) they come up and ask you so whats this think about you and JLR? hahahhahah and ur liek oh....... you heard......... HAHAHHAH
1073. ^^ gaha its our identity no one can steal it
1074. LMAO we smoking on them BAI KAEW LEAVES gahahahhahahhah
1075. ^^ we have to go borrow Boontai's, Sunsanee's, and Nuk Goon's bongs lmaooo
1076. hahah we'll learn how to sew so we can make our own SORIYA CLOTHES
1077. we need to get a JLR WELCOME MAT for our houses, rooms, JLR shrines, etc.
1078. haha yes we sisters kno how to keep it on the dL
1079. LMAO hahah the many adventures of the JLR SISTERS
1080. ^^ we and JLR could deff. be made into cartoons!
1081. hahhah we can now add NEWS CASTERS to our list
1082. ^^ Vansanee informing us of which SISTER SPAM GROUP is on duty w/ her cast list
1083. hahah we have modeled out in our minds the poses we'll be making when we get our pixs taken w/ Aum/Aff/Ateam
1084. hahaha GP has some pretty weird dreams for JLR hahaahahah very werid indeed
1085. lmao not only do we need to get a lot of GBs for our iPods/mp3 players we need to get big memory for our phones too hahahh
1086. haha when we have our own children BAM lmao they gona be our JLR mini replicas
1087. ^ we'll watch and observe them and see how we used to live (brings back the memories)
1088. we are the saying "Everytime I see it i fall back in love with it all over again" <-- JLR
1089. we love JLR as much as we did the first day the FEVER started if not more
1090. haha me and Aiko are ROLLIN ON THE STREETS (they can't catch us ridin dirty)
1091. haha GP brings the 69 in all the pages LMAO hahahha
1092. GAH! we are past 800 pages! lmao ahhah mid way now hahhhahha WOO WOOT!
1093. ^^ looks like GP's 1000+ pages confirmination is comin along
1094. ahahha the pages are catching up w/ the list
1095. LMAO from all this SPAM BAMMiN we are experincing EYE BLEEDING another symptom hahah
1096. hahah GP's throwing coconuts, Vansanee's throwing bad bananas, RR is throwing sand, and now An is throwing Gayu's pee? GAH
1097. LMAO we call the JLR GUESTS GHOSTS hahahaa
1098. ^^ we're getting too hyped thinking about our sarN's supernatural fanfic hahahah
1099. you seem to want to JLR all at the same time so you have it all sprawled out on your floor, bed, table, etc.

1100. WOOOO! NEW COLOR CHANGE! JUNGLE ORANGE FOR OUR BURNING FLAMES (that our bai kaew leaves are flickering off) LMAO NAH ITS OUR HAWT FEVER
1101. we can also add NEWS REPORTERS like RR to keep us updated on what's happening in the world and the top news
1102. GAH! we also have ahmazing fruit craver artists like Homelessbird w/ her craved JLR trees and flowers and gorgeous stuff
1103. haha we deff. need to get our own JLR JUNGLE THEME PARK like how they do it at Disneyworld, Six Flags, Bush Gardens, etc.
1104. we need to get huge poster racks like in wal mart how they sell their posters in the frames and u flip through em yea well we need to get one of those so we can make life sized scrapbook pages of JLR
1105. ^ and flip through the memories
1106. we are pure natural beauties like our lovely Aff
1107. me and RR are the decrypters of the JUNGLE hahahha we can find our names in anything
*1108*. WOO HOO! THIS BULLET IS THE AIRING DATE OF JLR THE DAY IT ALL STARTED JANUARY FIRST TWO THOUSAND EIGHT 1/1/08 ♥
we all share that same undescribable feeling of love w/ each other and its the feeling of strong love that only we can feel

1109. hehe with our JLR WARDROBE we need to get JUNGLE GREEN clothes hangers hahaha
1110. heheh we love our GHOSTBUSTER SARN! <3 i love her the most cuz she's my Koon Mae LMAO ahhahaha
1111. WOO HOO! MAKE A JLR WISH!
1112. hehe we need to get the Boydpod song installed as our car horn lmao its a nice pleasant tune for the streets
1113. ^ and for that our Punch car alarm ahhahahhah no one is gona be stealing our ride
1114. haha we should get our JLR SISTERS REVIEW for JLR like how they have "movie reviews/quotes" haha that's all us
1115. GAH! we're so close we always have sweet happy crying touching moments
1116. hehe we need JLR bookmarks for the fanfics we print out
1117. ^^ and we need online ones so we can keep our place for where we left off from the last time (comes in handy when the thread jumps a million pages and u don't kno what page u left off LMAO)
1118. we're willing to spend $100+ on scrapbook material that include like 20 dollas and up worht of stickers lmao hahahah
1119. ^^ its a personal scrapbook of ours we willing to bust out the mula LMAO
1120. this is the ONLY lakorn i'm wiling to make a list for and is the only lakorn that will have a list this long
1121. hahah we need to get this list engraved into the wall of our JLR MUSEUM
1122. hahaha when we watch a movie/show or w/e w/ a rele good sex scene or a good make out scene or w/e we put Ateam in their position LMAO ahhahahhhhaha
1123. WOO HOO! we need special JLR fireworks for Memorial Day OH YEAA and July 4th
1124. we need Gayu to massage our backs and butts lmao from sitting for JLR so long
1125. hah you kno how when they're stating a list of rules or w/e and it goes #_____ blah blah blah or w/e and the number is just a random number from the list of rules or w/e lmao that's how this list is but the numbers are so high lmao its like #1108______ lmao i've never seen a number higher then like in the hundreds like below 500 haha
1126. hahha we go to Starbucks/Atlanta Bread/a cafe and order Harith's Coffee or Soriya/sarN's Strawberry Smoothie
1127. haha every girl dreams to be in Soriya's position b/c she has a HAWT husband Harith and her best friend was Harin and every girl's dream is to have a "gay best friend" or a sensitive best guy friend that u can talk to about nething and that's what Harin is lmao but he's not gay ahhaha but still Soriya has the perfect position
1128. GAH! we need SUPER ABSORBENT JLR TISSUES FOR OUR TEARS AND WATER SPILLS LMAO hahahh since we have so much water talk going on lmao hahahhah
1129. GP is gona OWN page 969! hahahaha i call it
1130. hahah now everytime we see water or use we bust out laughing lmao
1131. WOO HOO! Ateam's new lakorn REUNION! <3 the craze all over again
1132. if JLR was science ATEAM would be chemistry and JLR SISTERS would be the elements
1133. haha we are the wikipedias for JLR
1134. hhaha ME AND AMI AND OUR SCRAPBOOKING WORKSHOPS lmao
1135. GAHA even before we share pictures w/ each other and when JLR firstly started out we could already draw out each sister's face/personality in our heads and our dreams lmao
1136. our love of nature is JLR (the trees, the water, the island, the animals, etc.)
1137. haha that board game SCENE IT? should make one for JLR lmao the sisters would have so many ties hahahhahahah we all be winners
1138. haha the siblings we've shared JLR w/ are now JLR FEVERED and as crazy as you are lmao ahahha and u look at them and its like wow. that's crazy LMAO hahahahaa u get to see how fevered you are
1139. hhahaha our sign XJLRX HXC
1140. we wear our JLR imperfect pearl bracelets 24/7 not taking it off
1141. Moh's MSN winks are TOO CUTE! love them
1142. hahahha we can add HUNTERS to our list of careers lmao
1143. OH YEAAA we need to open a JLR clothes line like how Hollister/A&E and all those stores have there names on the shirts like rele big yea JLR on all our shirts hahaha BIG & BOLD
1144. haha 10 pages behind is NOTHING for us cuz we gotten so used to being behind from the thread jumping so fast haha
1145. haha its automatically MY JLR when u talk about it to your friends and stuff but online w/ the sisters its OUR JLR
1146. hahha new Soriya look! her pretty long hair w/ her cute bangs
1147. hahah we SET THE RECORDS AND DOMINATE ALL
1148. ahha if we were to hang out w/ each other and spend the night or w/e man we'd be doing EVERYTHING BUT SLEEPING HAAHAAH
1149. ^^ we're like New York JLR NEVER SLEEPS lmao better yet THE THREAD NEVER SLEEPS b/c all our sisters live all around the world w/ diff. time zones posting every minute of the day so yea hahahahha
1150. WOO! 150TH MARK! <3

1151. our JLR FEVER is universally known
1152. if JLR were an object we'd NEVER forget it ANYWHERE
1153. ^^and if we did lose it we'd strain our brains out til fate brought us back together
1154. we LOVE Bau's wikipedia page of us!
1155. gawd we need to get GREEN CONTACTS so we can see the JUNGLE FLAME in our eyes
1156. we've turned black from our BURNING FEVER
1157. we gona buy green food coloring so we can dye our JLR FOOD JUNGLE GREEN!
1158. our Mother's Day was freakin ahmazing HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR MOTHERS! AND EXSPECIALLY TO MY KOON MAE SARN! <3
1159. when our cousins/siblings come back from college or w/e for the summer we spazz to them about our JLR FEVER and make them think "gawd what happened while i was away?"
1160. haha we wear our PEARL BRACELETS so much we getting a tanline
1161. haha for those of us who have pets we sing JLR to them and tell/infect them w/ our JLR FEVER
1162. ^^ then they go infect their lil animal buddies LMAO hahahahhahah
1163. we got my GHOSTBUSTER SARN on speed dial
1164. haha SPAM ROYALTY- RR is KING, GP is PRINCESS OF QUEENS, AIKO is PRINCE and BAU is QUEEN JESTER
1165. ^^ lmao we use SPAM GANG in da hood but formally its SPAM ROYALTY HAHHHAHAH
1166. haha this list is a freakin FUTURE TELLER cuz everything that i said was gona happen did haha cuz i OWN like that
1167. ahha we always JLR hyper hehe bouncing off the trees hahahah
1168. we know how to whistle the JLR songs lmao cuz that's how we OWN lmao well the sisters who kno how to whistle will teach the others who don't hahahahha
1169. OH YEAAA GP OWNS 69! THIS IS HOW I JUNGLE ROLL!
1170. ^^ i have inherited the SIXTY 69 NINE from my Mae SarN i own 69% she owns 39%
1171. man wen we go watch scary movies we can make sure we get a sister on either side of us
1172. ^^ it gona be a hand breaking experience hahahahhah
1173. ^^^ then we can all get JLR casts w/ all the sister's signature on it lmao
1174. gah! don't you love GP's stickers? haha and i keep buying more
1175. haha i have to color the JLR CHICKS' nails to cordinate their owners hahahha it be another JLR RAINBOW <3
1176. yes this list said Bau would own PG 1000 and SHE DID WOO HOO! CONGRATS DARLING
1177. JLR SUPERSMASH BRAWL TEAM GREEN w/ the JLR names bouncing on top of our character hahaahha
1178. "we fly high, no lie you know this ballin"***"WE ROLL LOW, NO LIE, YOU KNOW WE BRAWLING"
1179. gawd GP's journal entries include JLR in just about every single one of them ahhaah
1180. instead of taking a stroll in the park like RR does alot we be taking a stroll on our island like Soriya does and for those of us who have the athletic ability we can jog on our island like Harith does
1181. man we need to get carved tree statues of us
1182. ^^ on display at our JLR National Park
1183. come tour our JLR Jungle Island
1184. hahh geez now we got the voice recording going on WHOO HOO!
1185. dang we're starting to see the word JUNGLE pop up everywhere!
1186. ^^ well since we made it universally known its a common thing ahhahahh
1187. hehehe have to split our time to SPAM in both threads now supporting our ATEAM
1188. man we have started texting each other now ahhaa
1189. ^^<3 love our sweet little messages and special sayings
1190. hehe we have to wait til all the sisters get cell phones so we all can talk for free on weekends that way we dont' run up anyone's phone bill hahahahh
1191. and when we do that MAN FREAKIN 20-WAY CONVERSATION!
1192. ^ we'll be as lost as we are on our MSN conversations ahhahhahah
1193. so we need to start our own JLR phone company; unlimited texting, top 25+ circle, unlimited nights and weekends, get bars anywhere on the island
1194. gawd we start talkin on the phone and wanting to hang out and forget that we're on different sides of the world and its like .....DANG IT!
1195. haha w/ all our texting we have to convert the times in our head to make sure the sister doesn't get the text at like 2:45 in the morning hahaha
1196. GP HAS BOUGHT JLR TURKEYS FOR US since there's only two of course the lovely SORIYA and HARITH
1197. ___TEAM and FEVER are JLR COPYRIGHTED ©
1198. JLR TRADEMARK ®
1199. GAH! good luck to our sisters who are taking EXAMS! <3
1200. OH YEAAA AND ITS NOW TWELVE HUNDRED! <3 WOO HOO! LET IT BE PURPLE MAN WE LOVE OUR RAINBOWS
1201. hahah gawd missing them strawberry days we need to get strawberry scented detergent to wash our Soriya clothes hmm... fragrant
1202. man now we going shopping we start seeing Soriya clothes everywhere hahah we don't have to power search like before
1203. ^^ we started a new trend lmao...psht we always do cuz that's how we JUNGLE ROLL
1204. MAN we need to GANG BANG that kim raider girl for molesting our i mean SORIYA'S man LMAO hahahhaha
1205. ^^ its not just her either we have added more girls/guys that get to close to Aum/Aff for us to take care of man these ppl don't kno the distance allowed LMAO
1206. Now Featuring our Exclusive Soriya Pearl Set straight from Harith's Pearl Island
1207. ^ includes imperfect pearl bracelet, pearl earrings, necklace, and ring
1208. see screencap my Koon Mae SarN had posted w/ the jewerly circled LMAO ahhahahhah
1209. lmao man now you starting to wear jungle colors and make your friends say "gawd u look like the jungle" ahha and ur like OH YEAAA MISSION ACCOMPLISHED LMAO ahahhahahah
1210. GAWD the sisters have so many names its wonder we remmeber them lmao we have SW names, real names, nicknames, JLR names, MSN names, man it keeps going on and on ahhahah
1211. we are all like Soriya/Aff looking younger than our age
1212. we need to get our JLR action figures in original strawberry packaging
1213. we can also add collectors to our JLR list cuz JLR making us buy all these collectables LMAO
1214. gawd its starting to feel like summer already but man its just around the summer!!! WOO HOO!
1215. geez we need to get one of those rubber wristband things (like the Live Strong yellow one) for JLR ahhaha
1216. we're gona have a whole arm full of bands lmao we have our JLR park and like when you go to a concert/park or w/e you get that paper band thing ahhaha
1217. haha even the new sisters that have just joined us for a couple weeks already love us as if they've been here the whole time
1218. ^^ we all love each other like that like real blood sisters gawd if only we didn't live scattered around the US lmao and on other continents
1219. WOO HOO! my birthday date <3 DECEMBER 19th
1220. our SUMMA PROJECTS hahah JLR/ATEAM gawd that is what we will be doing all summa long
1221. hehhe we have to hit the beach stores soon
1222. LMAO we're turning An into one of "us" ahhahhaha w/e that's supposed to mean HAHHAHHAAhAAH well we just kno we influence her hahahhahah
1223. heheh coconut trees!!! we starting to see them pop up everywhere too lmao
1224. ^^ and coconut cups hahah we just have to buy em
1225. MERRY CHRISTMAS lmao ahha gawd this reminds me of Ateam's Strawberry X-mas Wedding LMAO haha
1226. hawt summer nails w/ JLR coconut trees on em freakin sweeeeet
1227. GAWD after all this time we flip through our notebooks and things and all we see is JLR written EVERYWHERE LMAO ahhahahha
1228. for the sisters who haven't been on b/c of life stuff and finally come on, they need us to help train their fingers to get back in shape like before cuz they haven't been on to spam/msn typing real fast LMAO
1229. ^^ hahah FINGER TRAINERS added to the career list
1230. man after learning so much stuff from the sisters we tell our friends and they're like who told you that? and ur like MY SISTERS hahahahah
1231. haha love Arisa's JLRnize/Junglenize lmao part of our vocabulary
1232. man if we get together for the holidays we gona need a LONG dinner table to fit all the sisters hahaha man just like in the movies
1233. hahaha geez Starry's stories are freakin hilarious hahaha love you darling
1234. WOO HOO! freakin sweet one two three four ahahahhahh
1235. we need to help our darling Starry match her clothes hahahahahhahah
1236. man An's JLR pixs are freakin ahmazing lucky her she gets to be in JLR scenes everytime she go to the beach hahah
1237. haha now that we got the texting going on its our finger workout away from the computer LMAO
1238. we are brinign home them JLR colored paint samples from Lowes/Home Depot or where ever to see which shade matches the most w/ our rooms
1239. lmao gawd Bau's mail pranks gawd
1240. ^^ man she is the perfect JESTER isnt' she LMAO
1241. but since she wants to be Jao Far Bau Bau let her be lmao but we'll all kno she's the JESTER ahhahhaha
1242. ^^ and GP stays Khun Ying LMAO
1243. when we say we gona JLR Marathon that means we watching from ep 1 to ep 14
1244. ^^ that's excluding how many times we watched a certain episode lmao
1245. haha we gona fill our refridgerators w/ the sisters and JLR lmao
1246. ^ magnets and pictures and all
1247. WOO HOO man we be walking/jogging so much in the jungle we need JUNGLE GREEN pedometers to keep track of our steps hahah
1248. gah we should make under water JLR worlds in our fishtanks hahahah then we have JLR on land and under water LMAO
1249. WE HAD A LOVELY MEMORIAL DAY WITH OUR SISTERS! aha extra day off from school for some of us
1250. AND WOO HOO! TWELVE FIFTY MARK <3
1251. hmm... what is all this fruit talk going on? LMAO of course its from my Mae SarN's fic LMAO
1252. ^ our favorite summa treat- JLR FRUIT SALADS- full of GREENS and FRUITS LMAO just how we like them :ph34r:
1253. man we need to get our fanfics published
1254. ^ cuz we want to use them as our reading assignments for school
1255. ^^ hmm and if we needed to get approval if the fanfics are "reading material" what would the teachers think? *teachers thinking, "what in the world..... omg i have to finish reading this....i'm sure there's a way to make it PG for school" <-- and that is when the SPOILERS come in LMAO
1256. haha we are deff. the international world wide sisters that all come to the same JLR ISLAND HOME
1257. for our show-N-tell of we gona be SHOWING AND TELLING BOUT OUR JLR
1258. ^ its always the topic of our day
1259. hehe we have and are still gathering our JLR MATERIALS
1260. LUCKY KRYSTAL GOT TO HUG OUR HARITH FOR THE SISTERS! <3
1261. ahhaa we need to go buy a phone card for emergencies so we can have them ready at times like these ^
1262. we wish the weekend would come faster cuz that's when we can have our PHONE DATES
1263. haha i love Aiko "i went to Michael's ..n omg.. i enter these section n was like omg.. ahhh i feel like my khun ying sala.. keke i entered a jlr mode lmao.." hahh yes I INFLUENCE ya'll in craft stores LMAO
1264. ^ man just put us sisters in a craft store and we be spending a fortune ahhaha
1265. ^^ but its all fo JLR so its all good ahhahahhahaa
1266. we have to make bury our JLR TREASURE CHEST on our island hahahahh
1267. ^ JLR is our gold
1268. As close as we are and how much we already know about each other we still learn more n more about everyone
1269. OH YEAAA SIXTY NINE JLR DOMINATION GP OWNS ahhha
1270. man our mail presents are FREAKIN AHMAZING! love them as much as we love JLR
1271. ^^hahah we gona be visiting the post office more often now
1272. BAU's JLR Pass the notebook/journal idea OWNS
1273. ^ just need to map the routes of our journals hahah
1274. ^^its gona be like a JLR POSTCARD going all the world
1275. HOLY JUNGLE! lmao gawd my Koon Mae SarN's HOLY BUDDA LMAO
1276. its our JUNGLE VINE of GOSSIP *get the 411 from the sisters haha
1277. geez man we just need to get the same phone company (haha our JLR phone company) so we can all talk fo free all the time not just on the weekends
1278. lmao we don't realize how out of shape we are until we go "exercising" and get xtremely sore the next morning
1279. thank gawd the sisters quote the recent things cuz for the ones who are rele behind we wouldn't get to it until days/weeks later LMAO
1280. hahah we dream about what we think the sisters' surprises are
1281. oh my, imagine our ATEAM visiting the US gawd we'd deff. have a JLR REUNION
1282. ^^ ahhaha we'd make sure they never get back to Thailand lmao and if they do they not going back alone ahhahhahahahhha
1283. when we explain what things make us us as in traits, personailty, qualities, JLR is deff. the major one
1284. a monument will be built to represent each and one of us to JLR
1285. GAWD everyone's fav. part seems to be the belly rubbing LMAO
1286. ^^ ahhah when one of us find out we are pregnant we gona be doing the same thing
1287. we are each other's Bridesmaids, Maids of Honor, and Flower Girls
1288. lmao how bout we just vdotape our lives for each other? HAHHAHHA
1289. we all will eventually have a fanfic up ahhaha even the ones who are "brainstorming" ahem lmao
1290. ^ Mae SarN is AHMAZING writing like 5 at a time ahhaahahah we love you!
1291. all of our JLR items are PRICELESS
1292. ^ we're like those people who have the very important collections worth millions of dollars but no matter what they won't sell it
1293. when we're eating colored candies we pick out all the green ones LMAO hahaha
1294. LMAO GREEN SKITTLES! hahaha MINE! and BROWN M&Ms ahahaaahhahahahh wow
1295. any graphic/picture of a tree that we pass by is automatically A JLR JUNGLE TREE lmao
1296. LMAO i believe we can tell the difference from the JUNGLE and a forest hahahhahahhahahha
1297. we JLR NINJA SISTERS gota go see KUNG FU PANDA hahahahaha
1298. WOO! last list update in school ahha GP's freshman year
1299. GP'S SUMMA 08 BAYBEE! man this is gona be one of our FAVORITE summers of our life
1300. you kno what this means COLOR CHANGE! WOO HOOO! hehe we gona get tan in the sun baybee! lmao THIRTEEN HUNDRED OH YEAA! <3 SWEET FUN IN THE SUN and cuz WE ARE EACH OTHER'S SUNSHINE!
1301. ^ because i don't wana burn your eyes out and make you all blinder than you already are ima make it a darker yellow lmao
1302. AND THIS IS THE FIRST SUMMER *08 UPDATE WOO HOO
1303. also SUMMER has started for just about all of us
1304. well now GP's "farm" has as many animals as JLR did LMAO
1305. adding to the original chickens, the JLR CHICKS, HARITH & SORIYA TURKEYS, we now have ATEAM TURTLE DOVES
1306. ^ and JLR QUAILS! TAWATCHAI, SUNSANEE, CHENEDA, BOONTAI, AND BAI
1307. we'll soon be adding JLR PEACOCKS to the farm LMAO
1308. it seems like TARGET is our store
1309. and all of us just LOVE the flea markets
1310. from now on if one of us had to go on a trip the first ? we ask is "IS THERE GONA BE INTERNET?"
1311. ^ we ask that even before we ask where we're going lmao
1312. with so much JLR stuff out there now a days we aren't afraid to JLR SPAZZ AT WHEREVER
1313. man oh man we are starting to see our sister's names everywhere hahaahaha
1314. ITS ___(JLR Sister's name here)___ IN THE JUNGLE! psht screw George LMAO
1315. we now need our own JLR mailing service
1316. ^ because GP's UBS SUCKS! HAHHAHAHAHA
1317. ^^ and with our own mailing service we are ensured first class shipping fast and easy
1318. we should deff. have our very own JLR PARADE
1319. ^ just cruising down the JLR beaches hahahhahahhha
1320. ^^ complete with our JUNGLE FLOATS and JLR CHARACTERS
1321. and while we are blasting the JLR songs we can throw out Mae SarN's FRUIT FAVORS HAHHAAHHAHA
1322. JLR is our tradition
1323. ^ and this is JLR SUMMER #1
1324. very soon we be have 50th anniversaries and so forth lmao
1325. gawd if we ever get the chance to be on one of them look-a-like shows where they transform you to look like a star we'd deff pick AFF
1326. ^ and bring our man to be made to look like AUM LMAO
1327. seeing Aum w/ his colored hair is just like WHOA BUDDY
1328. ^^ just reminds me of my peacocks LMAO
1329. speaking of ANIMALS supposedly Pinky marked Aum as her territory by peeing, Aff/Soriya however marked HER PROPERTY AUM/HARITH by stabbing him with the FRUIT KNIFE in that episode of JLR and had to wrap him up like a mummy hahaha
1330. ^ she's brave enough to cut him to let him and other's know that SHE is the ONLY one WHO OWNS HIM LMAO!
1331. geez we still sharing explicit pictures that make Cecilia say "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION THOUGHTS" LMAOOOOOOOOO
1332. haha when one of us updates something after a long period of time the JLR SISTERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT THERE to read it
1333. Starry is deff. going to put Build A Bear out of company LMAO! <3
1334. hmm going to have to specially order JLR COCONUT TREE cabinet handles LMAO
1335. man we are just having birthday bashes ahhahaha
1336. ^ now it's battle of who gives the best online presents LMAO!!!
1337. ^^ our fighting techniques never die down haahhahaaahaaa
1338. we have to get our protective cases with buglar alarm because...
1339. THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE WOO! THE OFFICIAL JLR BOX SETS ARE OUT!
1340. ^ you know we already be ordering and adding it to our carts lmao
1341. this will be the first time some of us have ordered something from the internet hahahah
1342. and when we get them we are bustin out the HD FLAT SCREEN PLASMAS
1343. ^^ it's now going to be OUR turn to "SUPERBOWL" like the guys do lmao PARTY AND ALL
1344. GEEZ! the list and thread are deff. neck in neck ahhahahah
1345. man, now that i think about this list its like wow. 1000+ reasons that is like JUNGLE SIZE
1346. ^ and when i watch other lakorns i can't seem to think of 20 reasons let alone 100 ahhahah
1347. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR MANLY FATHERS
1348. also HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all of our sisters
1349. ^ you kno we were all counting all the green fireworks LMAO!!!
1350. AND WOOOO HOOO! HALFWAY MARK!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAH! it said

"The error returned was:
Sorry, your post was too long, please reduce it"

LMAO BUT YES MY LIST HAS HIT THE BIG GRAND 1000 I"M SO HAPPY!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i was wondering if you could post TOO much hahahhaha and i guess u can geez i went over EVERYTHING for positng "exceeded allowed number of emotion icons, quoted blocks of text, now this? lmao "your post is too long"" HAHHAAHHAHAHAhAH

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO HOO! does this mean the list is over? HAHAH NO! cuz i still BALLIN AND ROLLIN w/ IT another update will be up soon hehehhe like THIS WEEKEND!!! <3

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
my dear gg! i've missed you so much! and kev-dawg too!
hope your doing well.
i've been pretty busy these pass couple of days.
hopefully i'll catch you on msn soon!
take care love!
-mohmoh
:kiss: