Sakul Ka (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was screencapping and subbing but i took a few weeks break because I had my sisters graduation. I'm catching up now sigh! So many episodes! Also, i got real sick at one point in the last few weeks. I'm barely recovering but I am gonna try and finish capping it

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I really love this lakorn. I will start subbing after the lakorn ends. But really can't promise that I will be able to finish it alone. (I used to fail subbing Superstar. T.T 'Cause I didn't enjoy the last half of the lakorn that much.) However for Sakul Ka, I still do after 20 episodes passed. My friend does offer to help me after her thesis goes through 'cause she really loves this lakorn too.

Piccies from Episode 21-24

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I really love this lakorn. I will start subbing after the lakorn ends. But really can't promise that I will be able to finish it alone. (I used to fail subbing Superstar. T.T 'Cause I didn't enjoy the last half of the lakorn that much.) However for Sakul Ka, I still do after 20 episodes passed. My friend does offer to help me after her thesis goes through 'cause she really loves this lakorn too.

Piccies from Episode 21-24

oh my god.........what's going on???
will mos marry Ann???Noooooo.....................T_T

I love the last pics, mos looked so nervious when he saw Dao cried

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
MOS-VILL Entertainment Updates : Sakul Ka Few Last Episodes (07.06.07)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxE2hZgIsPo

The shown scene should be the coming Episode 24. Yes, A Nong & Wadee's marriage will happen. The story says Dao would like to give A Nong a gift (which is the bird paper) and to say goodbye for the last time. Dao is going abroad. Dao will confess her love (as written in the news).

So sad. T_____T

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hmm haven't watched since like epi 4 and I see n'ek is still a crybaby and p'ek is still an ass. I hate stories like this, no real conflict only if they had just said "I love you" it would solve everyone's problems. But n'ek is weak and ends up leading a guy on. P'ek is also weak and leads n'rai on. Then they wonder why the "villains" go crazy. This is not to say that New/Ann is blameless cause they need to go read "He/She's just not that into you" but the so-called hero/heroine in the story shouldn't be leading people on and giving them hope.

That's why Andrew is always one of my favorite p'eks. No matter what character he plays he always make sure to smack down the n'rai who's chasing after him.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope this lakorn will have a happy ending between p'ek and n'ek. I don't want to see sad ending between them.

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's rally end????????
so not happy end orz

noooooooooo

I am crying............r-nong how can you marry the woman who you don't love and let Dao leave?????????????

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully they end up together!!! *Crosses fingers* :spin: :spin:
I hope wadee gets super angry and kidnapps Dao!!
For ruining the love between Arnong and her!!

Kelly

This lakorn looks very good. If someone is going to sub it then I'm going to wait haha. So PLEASE someone sub it ok. thanks who ever does!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm just sticking around because I started already and curious to find out what will happen when she discover that her birth Mother and Father still lives and right next to her. I am annoyed at Dao's character in every single episode because is doesn't get any stronger. People are taking advantage and shoving her left and right (they should beat her up lol - yeah I'm rooting for people to smack the sense out of her). I think the director or the screen writer is just trying to convey to the audience that patience is the virtue. But like all of us knows, it only happens in books and movies otherwise, there is no need for polices :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...i agree with u...she never stands up for herself...but fails......she's not strong at all...i hope she will during the last minute..

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's because Dao is a very young girl. And the girl is not Sakao Duean-type.
You know...not the strong one.

I can understand why she cries a lot especially when she gets blames from Pra-ek.
The more she care about Pra-ek, the harder his blames affect her.

And I don't fancy the strong nang-ek that much 'cause it often lead to the typical scenes
like slap-kisses or even rapes. Those kind of scenes have happened too many times
on TV for the recent 2-3 years.