Sakul Ka (Exact)

little

sarNie Adult
before it came out i was so excited with the news and all cuz i like mos he's funny that makes him attractive to me. But i was watching ep1 and I didn't think i can continue on. I don't like weak nang ek. always crying

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
The storyline is good but the character is weak and useless. They need to make the nang eak stronger or at least stand up for herself. I was telling my sister, that if I were to star in a Thai series..I want to be the NANG RAI (yes nang rai) because the nang eak alway get pick on or get beat up throught the whole series. Then when she's finally happy the movies end.

^^ exactly why i liked arine's character more in kaew lom petch. :lol: i don't mind too much that she's weak. she's not as weak compared to nang'ek characters back in the day. what annoys me is that she's always crying over pra'eg being mean to her, when he's just stupid. i don't get why she likes the dude and is always apologizing to his as$ attitude and misunderstanding.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
n'ake's character does not bother me as much as p'ake's character...gosh, why is he so unreasonable? i hate that!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
n'ake's character does not bother me as much as p'ake's character...gosh, why is he so unreasonable? i hate that!
u r right... stupidly unreasonable prek is untolerable to me

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Will there be a full episode where N'ek is not gonna cry or stumble? 11 episode already... each and every one of them, she cries like 90% in all of her scene.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I only watch ep. 1 & never continue, cuz the story line is not my type...so I'll wait till it end then watch the last episode...hehe..I watched cuz of MOS, but not really for Vill...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...i love todays ep...mos n wiew were so cute n the kitchen together...love hte powder scene...makes my days....ahh....

so far that i've watched, most have helped out the nang'ek when it really counts other than the pra'eg. wow. :p

jakjann

Jakjann
New looks very young here >.<

@ The Gala Night of Mea Nak Pra Kanhong the Musical

song

sarNie Egg
The storyline is good but the character is weak and useless. They need to make the nang eak stronger or at least stand up for herself. I was telling my sister, that if I were to star in a Thai series..I want to be the NANG RAI (yes nang rai) because the nang eak alway get pick on or get beat up throught the whole series. Then when she's finally happy the movies end.

i that what i told my sister too..n'rai seem to have the more fun then n'ek..^^ :yahoo: :yahoo: ever if they did get the guy ...it sweet play evil.... :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: you get to hit the n'ek and do all this evil thing ... :arrg: :arrg:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn just gets better and interesting. mos gets more jealous over her and R. hahah
i like the way she talks to R. ending her sentence with "jah" is cute.
and she call herself "nu" to mos which rarely would get to see it between n'ek and p'ek which is cute.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I swear her friend better not try something stupid like trying to get in her pants!! I don't like him already! never did!! hahaha.. I just hate the fact that he's screwing her.. come on.. let her be.. urgh!! I wish I can punch him in real life lol..

i didn't know there would be another girl in the story. who's she going to get with? new or the taxi driver? i hope she doesn't get like alicia, when she finds out new is engaged though. :lol:

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i don't really follow this lakorn besides reading all the screencaps, but i was watching today's episode live and they almost KISSEDD :DD

tomorrow, they might kiss for real though ;) :)

and can someone tell me about the girl in america? is pook and that girl together now?