Sakul Ka (Exact)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow love wiew.. but she always look dif to me lol..

oooooooo look at ann... :wub:

lol.. tina... i hope ann doesnt either >_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Aiko I rather have Ann die in the end then end up with R -.-" LOL that is my dislike of him and how much of it there is .. it would have been super annoying of Pei was in this lakorn lmao :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Because he looks like a gorilla and he can't sing to save his life and he just ugh he's R that's all I can say LOL I rather let Ann die then end up with R :loool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol gorilla that's too funny never even seen him but i've heard of him...he doesn't look that bad but definitely doesn't match ann at all

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know -.-" yeah he doesn't look that bad but bleh I don't know there is just something not likable about him. I'm already scringing thinking that Vill has to be with him for awhile ugh

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
R is not good looking at all! I agree. Never heard him sing or act before though. But who cares, Haa. He's not likable anyways! :p

LMAO! P'Tina R just looks like R, lolz :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
:( I don't even know why they let him act! -.- Whatever! lolz, At least they won't make him praek! If they do Imma' DIE! lmao. It's a scary thought to have him as praek ever, Please NEVER! Even TUI I don't him to be praek either and he isn't was worse looking as R, lolz. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i will pick tui over r ani day lol.. ^_^..

R is R lol.. <-- hilarious..

eeek i hope it wont be ann and r.. >_<.. nooooo...

i still cant believe that ann is in her early 30's already... she still looks so young... :wub:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The title sound like a remake. Does anybody recall a very old lakorn probably around early 90s with this same title? The P'ek is the guy who plays as the bad guy in Rak Nakara with Noon & Aump. I don't know if it's just the title that's the same or will the entire storyline be the same as well. I don't recall much of the storyline but it has something to do with N'ek lives in like a Slum setting but her father is rich? Also the P'ek name in the lakorn is Khun Pongsatorn?

Anybody remember?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't think is a remake? Idk. But this lakorn is from a novel though.

Anywhoo, I'm soooo addicted to MOS song for this lakorn already! :wub: IT MAKES ME SO BUBBLY, HAPPY, BLISSFUL, GIGGLY & VERYY CHEERFUL. Makes me happyyy as ever! :D