Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

jonathan

sarNie Egg
Cecilia-you need anger management-perphaps you did not read my message carefully-please read it again and analyze it carefully! Your respond did not correlated with what I was implicated!

natty

Chubs
hmm i don't see her being angry.. and she was responding to your comments.. she was explaining why she or others are watching even though they are criticizing. i mean if anyone could be angry, it might be you? i teach some angry management online for free, would you like to sign up?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
wow this cracks me up
i think cecilia was refering to characters, but most of likes kob so were just watching for her
maybe you need to read her post again

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
no one has to say that kob is awesome and that she's a great actress. it's find to have negative comments and it's ok to dislike this lakorn. but if i didn't like this lakorn i wouldn't watch it. there's been lakorns that kob have done that i didn't watch because i didn't like the guy they paired her up with. however i'm not going to compare it to this or that and say people shouldn't watch it. watch if you want to, don't if you don't like it. anyway i'm tired of repeating this. back to the lakorn cause this is what this thread is suppose to be about. i wonder if ai is going to get softer and if he does does that mean he's going to get stupid and listen to what his ex says about kob. i think he's going to try to make her jealous and hook up with On.

cecilia

Staff member
Cecilia-you need anger management-perphaps you did not read my message carefully-please read it again and analyze it carefully! Your respond did not correlated with what I was implicated!
what? .. i need anger management just b/c i explain myself over and over again that i watch this for KOb ..
dude, you need to calm down and read my post .. i do not sound angry ..
someone got angry at me b/c i criticize this lakorn base on what i feel about it.

hm .. so if i start critiquing lakorn, then i need anger management .. weird ..
the last time i check - anger management is for ppl who actually have "anger".
though, i do have one problem and that is .. IRRITATION .. WHY? .. SUNTI's acting bug me.
why i continue, i watch it b/c there's nothing good atm and b/c i'm a KOB fan and there are
other good characters in this lakorn beside the pranang.

anyway, i'm repeating myself again, if i'm reading your comment right, i suppose, i
need anger management b/c i open my mouth and said the things that were not suppose to be say.

okay, let me analyze this : ''I don't know why people is so critical of Kob and Stephan.
01. i admit, i'm very critcal on sunti's b/c of his bad acting. :p
02. i like/love kob, i didn't criticize her acting - i CRITICIZED HER CHARACTER ..

''I think this lakorn is good to watch.If people like JLR,then it's your thing! Why does people always have to compareKob's lakorn to someone else. JLR and Sai Yai Sawaad are 2 different lakorns.''
01. we didn't compare this to JLR. someone in the previous post brought it up. so i continue from where they left of.
---- sure they are two different genre but lakorn are suppose to be compare regardless of what genre/theme they have.
02. did we compare this b/c it's a KOB LAKORN ? .. erh, reading this thread and the posters in here, doesn't seem like we compare just only her lakorn.
--- regardless if it's kob or someone else, if the plot are still the same, the lakorn will still be compare. look at nangfah - it has been compare to other topic/lakorns as well.

''Kob always get criticized. If you don't like her lakorn,just don't watch it and don't comment on it-it will make your life a lot easier. ''
01. okay, here we go again, read my numerous amount of post on KOB. obviously, we watch it b/c it's KOB. did we criticized her? .. NOPE! it's her character.
02. some of us might hate it and some of us might like it or some of us are torn in between. we watch it b/c we want to watch it. we complain b/c we want to complain. if ppl don't' want to read our complains and posts - 01. ignore it or 02. answer it and let the debate begin. if we don't' like her lakorn, we wouldn't be in this thread :ph34r:

''I enjoy watching different lakorns with different actors''
01. when you say this, it's like you enjoy every lakorn. then why do you care if we compare them.
02. as if we don't all enjoy other genre of lakorn - i for one watch lakorn for pure entertainment, whatever catches my attention and pleases me, i watch. doesn't that make two of us that enjoy different lakorn with different actors. of course, i can be bias, i have favorite of mine, but when it come to criticism time, if they lack, they lack. just b/c i open my mouth and do my criticism, doesn't mean i don't know how to appreciate a lakorn.

*phew* hopefully this explain it all. if this is too much, someone pls slap me in the face and teach me how to criticize it PROPERLY .. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow, Cell..i have to scroll to finsh reading ur post hahaha. I haven't really watch dis lakorn though i know teh storyline is some wat my type of lakorn but im just curious who is dat kid real mom??? anyone have screen cap of her .

nophankh

sarNie Adult
wow, Cell..i have to scroll to finsh reading ur post hahaha. I haven't really watch dis lakorn though i know teh storyline is some wat my type of lakorn but im just curious who is dat kid real mom??? anyone have screen cap of her .
Her name is Dalawn. OR Awn for short. I think she wants revenge. The ladies are mysterious in this lakorn. We don't really know Awn or Lai's motives. Awn is purusing Ai, but not for love, I think something else. She knows Ai hates Guya, but yet she continues to see him.

tik4life

sarNie Egg
I think what the person meant by ''I enjoy watching different lakorns with different actors'' is not the enjoyment of all lakorns. You can enjoy other lakorns too without having to mention it here is probably what he was saying. After all it is a Sai Yai Sawaad thread therefore comments regarding other lakorn is not equivalence here. But off topic is not uncommon in other thread and here also, I have no problem with it but we should be sensitive to others' feeling too no matter how critical we are of the lakorn or actors. Any insight is good but we shouldn't say this lakorn suck like this like that because it's really up to the person to watch it or not and this goes for all lakorn not just this one. People have different likings just because you enjoy another lakorn more doesn't we all have to follow the throng of critics.

I wish I have more time away from my study (med school suck big time) so I can contribute and be more active afterall lots of posting is good to Sarnworld. Sarnworld is very popular but there's very few postings because some people only come here to dl or read for summaries. I'm one of those who read comments then depending on my curiosity would watch it on youtube.

BTW Ceclia you don't need anger management but maybe some rest...j/k...I love reading your comments in here and the other threads.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. I need some rest. . i think so but with the speed of how things are atm .. i can't rest ..
i'm still in the jlr mood and two - i still have to watch this for kob and the gay brother :lol: ..

but whatever it is. criticism should always be welcome. if it's too sensitive then just avoid the post just like me trying to avoid some lakorn. as a matter of fact, if i hate this lakorn so much or not a fan of kob, i wouldn't step in here at all. haha. in some of the ppl's mind, they probably be like, you don't deserve to be a kob fan. i think i can judge and tell myself that if i'm a deserving fan or not. i've been watching most of her lakorns - have miss a few that didn't catch my attentions but i'm hanging on this one b/c there are more interesting thing than seeing sunti. there are plenty of other characters that i like in here. nothing's wrong in liking the lakorn not for the pranang's role but for the rest of the characters. but if the pranang's role are sucky, i need to let that out of my chest.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i totally agreed...if you don't like this lakorn then just skip it...it's not hurt to skip it right?....

cecilia

Staff member
^erh .. i didn't say i don't' like it. i say, i hate sunti's acting and dislike KOB's characters but LOVE THE GAY BROTHER .. so should i skip it?

Mars231

sarNie Egg
Jeezzzz get over it!!!! Not everyone is going to like this lakorn, who's watching it right now. I think Cecilia has explained like a 1000 times as why she is still watching this lakorn even though she doesn't like it very much, and that reason being is because she's watching it FOR KOB. I'm a Kob's fan as well and there's some lakorns of Kob's that I don't like but I keep watching it for Kob too. Again, not everyone who watches this lakorn is going to like everything about it, like me. I like this lakorn but there are things about this lakorn that I dislike and I would complain and criticize about those things but I'm to lazy to do that because it would be a very long reply. If you can't handle Cecilia's criticism of the lakorn then like she said SKIP her post, jeezzz it's not that hard!

As you ladies can tell from my posts count that I don't post replies at the forum often, but some of you were annoying the hell out of me cause you couldn't get over Cecilia's criticism of the lakorn so it got me to type this reply up to tell you all to shut up about it and start talking about the lakorn again, damn it. Now can you guys quit complaining about Cecilia's posts/replies and start discussing about the lakorn again because unlike some of you, I can't download the lakorn I have to wait until my video store gets it. So it would be nice to read post/replies that are discussing about what's happening in the lastest episodes of this lakorn and not about Cecilia's posts.

cs13kz

sarNie Egg
gosh you guys crack me up..... :lol: I watch this lakorn because it crack me up watching sunti act, the dude can't act but have to give him credit though he really improved from his first lakorn...and anyway like celia and mars231 say if you can't take the negative criticism just skipped it.

I watch it cause i'm a kob fan and i think this lakorn is so hilarious. finally a p'ek character who is not the the stiff type that is gentlemen to those noisy bad girl but not to the n'ek ..here sunti character is mean to everyone it kind of reminded me of sawan biang. Can't wait for that remake with ken and ann t :)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Okay guys stop this .. and just enjoy the lakorn. :lol: Most ppl watch it because they're a fan of Kob and maybe they find it entertaining and hilarious cause of the Stefan and others character. This lakorn is actually more comedy than a drama

sarN

sarNie Granny
Her name is Dalawn. OR Awn for short. I think she wants revenge. The ladies are mysterious in this lakorn. We don't really know Awn or Lai's motives. Awn is purusing Ai, but not for love, I think something else. She knows Ai hates Guya, but yet she continues to see him.
thank girl !! HOw come the kid doesn't look mix :lol: :lol:

--- relax ya , it all about entertainment it ok to have disagreement but at the end just make up and enjoy the rest of the show till the next battle . Everyone have their own perspective and there nothing serious to argue the difference but if it the case at the end we shouldn't take it to the heart and i have to admit ya sarnies does have the funnies comment --- especial , Mars231 about the amount of postes hahah . Ya are just too cute .

cecilia

Staff member
Okay guys stop this .. and just enjoy the lakorn. :lol: Most ppl watch it because they're a fan of Kob and maybe they find it entertaining and hilarious cause of the Stefan and others character. This lakorn is actually more comedy than a drama
muahah. you took the word from my mouth ..

anyway, its' was so funny and cute when the gay brother doesn't care about kat's threat :loool:
sunti is getting okay now - but i just hate it,don't understand why he keeps calling her that evil step mother when he himself had her already . :angry:

ooh .. on top of this discussion. i'm watching this in dvd as well. so yup. i'm just like your typical kob fan ^^

Babyt

sarNie Elites
did i miss out on the rape scene? did it happen already cuz i saw up to esp 8 and i didn't see any rape unless i missed it during my fast forward..lol