Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. I stopped after Epi 3. Anyone think I should pick this back up? Gotta fill the JLR void in my life right now.

Yea, cecilia! You're the queen of baby names. Let me know what you come up with! :)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. I stopped after Epi 3. Anyone think I should pick this back up? Gotta fill the JLR void in my life right now.

Yea, cecilia! You're the queen of baby names. Let me know what you come up with! :)
Only watch this lakorn when you have nothing to do. It's so slow, boring, and stupid.
You should watch "Song Kram Nang Fah" with Bee Namthip, Pong, and Kong, if you want something unpredictable and realistic. B/c it's based on a true story, it's hard to predict and expect things to turn out the way you want, which makes the lakorn even more exciting. BUT YEAH, it's one of the lakorns that I'm addicted to.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. I feel sorry for Kat. She found out.lol. She's so adorable though. Stefan is getting better here. At least he's not as whiny. They need to change Kob's hair style though. it's starting to bug be.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
AI character is becoming better. he's not much of a douche bag and he's being nice to the people around him. Thank god he didn't get back with kat.
i don't pity her at all.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
i think kob's hair looks the best when she acted with stefan in poo som. and her makeup was really fresh too. i think in this lakorn they try to make her look older cause she's suppose to be more mature then stefan. i think in the next ep stefan will try to make kob jealous to see how she feels about him. i also think kob was already in love with stefan even before meeting him cause she has a picture of him. maybe that's why she's able to put up with him.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
^muahah. i agree. i got hoook on nangfah after episode 21 .. LOl
but watch this for KOB ^^

HAHAHAHAA!!! Same here!! I ended up watching the lakorn backward instead, which was actually more interesting.

jonathan

sarNie Egg
I don't know why people is so critical of Kob and Stephan.I think this lakorn is good to watch.If people like JLR,then it's your thing! Why does people always have to compareKob's lakorn to someone else. JLR and Sai Yai Sawaad are 2 different lakorns.Kob always get criticized. If you don't like her lakorn,just don't watch it and don't comment on it-it will make your life a lot easier. I enjoy watching different lakorns with different actors-

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
As for me , Song Kram Nang Fah is a stupid lakorn because n'ek is so naïve,we see stewardesses quarrelling just for a boy, it is boring. I'm so surprised that people appreciate and take taste to look at lakorns where we decrease the girls somewhere. It is really damage that we give pictures for the stewardesses while it is a very beautiful profession. It was my opinion. As for the lakorn Sai Yai Sawaad, I do not agree with the other Internet users, I find exactly that the story moves too fast, we are only for the episode 7, Ayakarn already begins to have doubts that Look Ord is not maybe the son of his father with Aroonwalai.
This lakorn becomes more and more interesting to see the continuation.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know why people is so critical of Kob and Stephan.I think this lakorn is good to watch.If people like JLR,then it's your thing! Why does people always have to compareKob's lakorn to someone else. JLR and Sai Yai Sawaad are 2 different lakorns.Kob always get criticized. If you don't like her lakorn,just don't watch it and don't comment on it-it will make your life a lot easier. I enjoy watching different lakorns with different actors-
and your point is.. if you don't like it. don't' watch it. You enjoy different lakorns and we don't?
didn't you read our previous posts? ... i suppose not. how many time do we have to explain again and again ..

01. KOB FANS watch for her .. (me)
02. What's wrong with us criticizing. isn't that what lakorn are for .. to have your input in.
03. stop comparing. HELLO. someone brought up the comparison in here before i start or whoever start.
04. as KOB fan. i have as many right as other who love her or hate her to criticize. did we criticize her acting? NOPE! we criticize her character.
05. ppl, before saying something about us criticizers, make sure to please read through our post before saying this or that. at least i read almost everyone's post.
06. i dislike SUNTI'S acting and i will say it over again and again, i gave him plenty of time to redeem himself but his acting is bugging me. what's wrong with me criticizing him. ALSO his character in here is just PLAIN LAME and UNREASONABLE.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Wow! I’m not here for couple days I don’t think this is going to happen.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^muahah. i agree. i got hoook on nangfah after episode 21 .. LOl
but watch this for KOB ^^
So you started with Epi 21 and went backwards or didn't start liking it until 21? That's seems to be so many episodes before deciding to get hooked.

cecilia

Staff member
STARRY i know :p .. it was just a random episode .. i was bore that one day and for some reason NATTY's name keep popping in my head, i decide to give it a try. So i did and it was good .. watching backward?maybe someday.. i continue from 21+ :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
and your point is.. if you don't like it. don't' watch it. You enjoy different lakorns and we don't?
didn't you read our previous posts? ... i suppose not. how many time do we have to explain again and again ..

01. KOB FANS watch for her .. (me)
02. What's wrong with us criticizing. isn't that what lakorn are for .. to have your input in.
03. stop comparing. HELLO. someone brought up the comparison in here before i start or whoever start.
04. as KOB fan. i have as many right as other who love her or hate her to criticize. did we criticize her acting? NOPE! we criticize her character.
05. ppl, before saying something about us criticizers, make sure to please read through our post before saying this or that. at least i read almost everyone's post.
06. i dislike SUNTI'S acting and i will say it over again and again, i gave him plenty of time to redeem himself but his acting is bugging me. what's wrong with me criticizing him. ALSO his character in here is just PLAIN LAME and UNREASONABLE.
HELLO!
YOU GO GURL!

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
yea i dunno this lakorn is kinda weird. I really like Kob as an actress but in this lakorn i cant tell what she is going for. I liked her in KRGPB when she was like a independent strong woman. And i liked her in LNJ being like i weaker person. But in this lakorn its like shes confused, trying to be strong but freakin crying every other scene. N y is stefan such a butt like seriously he needs to get a life and stop being spoiled.

But i dunno, im thinkin its one of those fake pregnancies for now. She will get pregnant later. Its bound to happen its a drama lakorn someone always gets raped and becomes pregnant.

I guess that's what we have to love about Thai lakorns.

Could someone summarize what happened in episode eight?
I wish I could understand, I'm watching these episode like a dummy (no offense to anyone)

natty

Chubs
STARRY i know :p .. it was just a random episode .. i was bore that one day and for some reason NATTY's name keep popping in my head, i decide to give it a try. So i did and it was good .. watching backward?maybe someday.. i continue from 21+ :loool:

awww i'm glad you're thinking about me.. lol hopefully in a good way :lol:

i, known as an anti kob, for one ENJOY this lakorn immensely! :p it's quite entertaining ... the gay guy just cracks me up... i'm currently in the stupid lakorn mood right now and this hits the spot..

critism is good, it keeps the thread flowing and not soo repetitive. gosh who the heck want to keep reading "oh she's such a great actress/actor" ... that's it? can you elaborate? no cus you're only saying that cus you're a fan lol.. so critism invites conversation therefore keeps the pages going... if you don't want to read critism.. well like someone advise to not watch, well i say don't read then.. ;)

as for what was it? song kram nang fah or whatever.. sure it's entertaining too cus you can applaud yourself for not being so dumb like rin.. we all need some esteem boosting dont we? rin give that to us.. oh and also it's not totally based on a true story, they tweaked it too dear..

B)

damn see what happen? i can't even spell criticism..

cecilia

Staff member
^muahha .natty, it's b/c of those baby talks during your dj session :loool:

as for criticism .. i totally agree, it's what keep the page flowing and it's also give other characters time to shine ...