Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
but this lakorn have R too .. not just only JLR na. -_-
haha, you tell them Cecilia!!!!!!!

I'm probably the only one, but I hate every character in this lakorn except the little kid and the gay brother.

The gay brother is freaking hilarious and the little kid is too adorable.
I have to give Stefan credit, he's not bad, he's just average.
He has a lot of room for improvement.
Sometimes though, I feel like he is speaking in a new language. I'm not the only one right?

What I really hate is the storyline.
It makes no sense at all.
The characters have no reasons for their actions.
Like for example, when Stefan raped Kob, she was pissed. but that night when he didn't come home, she freaking waited for his sorry ass.
I really don't get it. Why would you care for a scoundrel mofo who raped you?
Kob's character has no logical reason.
She is raising a kid who is not hers and telling him to respect a man who is abusive.
She is just confusing the poor kid.

Stefan's character is just too immature.
Most of the time, I just want to punch him in the face.

Lift is annoying too.
He thinks too highly of himself.
He's clinging to the past and his pride

Kat and her mother are just typical rai characters. The mom is money-grubber and Kat is just slutty annoying.

Oh my god, the dialogue is so horrible to, especially for KOB.
There is no wit or humor, it's very dull and dry.

JLR at least had witty, explicit dialogue.

For this lakorn, I got annoyed by just the first few seconds. I knew it was gonna be bad when you heard their phone conversation. It was the most absented minded dialogue ever.

FOR JLR, I was hooked by just hearing the song when Aum was swimming. the opening was amazing.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aun is so funny. i like watching him. he play as a gay guy so natural and good. Pai is cute. his character is so sweet. i hate pra aek he's such a jerk! Kob character is annoying she let him harass her all the time. doesn't fight back that much. why she scare of him he's a bastard that rape her she should not let him blackmail her. she scare that he will tell other people about them when he's the one who should be scare that people will find out he's the bastard that rape her. and she would cry. omigosh! such a weak girl. annoying and irritating to watch. i like Ann's character in LeekitKamthep more she really fight back and say mean words to pra aek which make me satisfy when watching it. probably because she's a better actress. i compare because this la korn is similar to Ann and Mart la korn. this la korn the dialogue is the same over and over.he always call her witch.she call him crazy.boring . Kob looks old in here especially with her hair style like that.

cecilia

Staff member
haha, you tell them Cecilia!!!!!!!

I'm probably the only one, but I hate every character in this lakorn except the little kid and the gay brother.

The gay brother is freaking hilarious and the little kid is too adorable.
I have to give Stefan credit, he's not bad, he's just average.
He has a lot of room for improvement.
Sometimes though, I feel like he is speaking in a new language. I'm not the only one right?

What I really hate is the storyline.
It makes no sense at all.
The characters have no reasons for their actions.
Like for example, when Stefan raped Kob, she was pissed. but that night when he didn't come home, she freaking waited for his sorry ass.
I really don't get it. Why would you care for a scoundrel mofo who raped you?
Kob's character has no logical reason.
She is raising a kid who is not hers and telling him to respect a man who is abusive.
She is just confusing the poor kid.

Stefan's character is just too immature.
Most of the time, I just want to punch him in the face.

Lift is annoying too.
He thinks too highly of himself.
He's clinging to the past and his pride

Kat and her mother are just typical rai characters. The mom is money-grubber and Kat is just slutty annoying.

Oh my god, the dialogue is so horrible to, especially for KOB.
There is no wit or humor, it's very dull and dry.

JLR at least had witty, explicit dialogue.

For this lakorn, I got annoyed by just the first few seconds. I knew it was gonna be bad when you heard their phone conversation. It was the most absented minded dialogue ever.

FOR JLR, I was hooked by just hearing the song when Aum was swimming. the opening was amazing.

Aun is so funny. i like watching him. he play as a gay guy so natural and good. Pai is cute. his character is so sweet. i hate pra aek he's such a jerk! Kob character is annoying she let him harass her all the time. doesn't fight back that much. why she scare of him he's a bastard that rape her she should not let him blackmail her. she scare that he will tell other people about them when he's the one who should be scare that people will find out he's the bastard that rape her. and she would cry. omigosh! such a weak girl. annoying and irritating to watch. i like Ann's character in LeekitKamthep more she really fight back and say mean words to pra aek which make me satisfy when watching it. probably because she's a better actress. i compare because this la korn is similar to Ann and Mart la korn. this la korn the dialogue is the same over and over.he always call her witch.she call him crazy.boring . Kob looks old in here especially with her hair style like that.
you gals say it all .. there's no much for me to add on .. this is why i say the script in here is a bit pathetic .. it's comedy like NATTY said. I LOVE THE GAY brother the most. he's what make the whole show entertaining :loool: .

tik4life

sarNie Egg
haha I know this one has rape too Cecila.....but I still like the overall story of it. I think n'ek and p'ek kinda like each other when they first meant and were brieftly dating..lol The novel has no rape but of course they had to change it which a no, no in lakorn for me.

What's up with the comparsion b/w this and JRL? The storylines are different and everyone has their own opinions.

cecilia

Staff member
^true na kha.
i'm not doing comparison until some ppl drag it in here .. Lol
anyway, it's a typical lakorn .. they fall for each other too fast but there's no time to develop those feeling .. i don't know.
i'm a BIG BIG FAN of the 3 'R' lakorns genre but this is not one of them. sadly b/c of poor acting and script/dialogue.

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
What's up with the comparsion b/w this and JRL? The storylines are different and everyone has their own opinions.
Ditto. Lets just stick JLR in one thread and SYS in one. I'm not a big fan of either, so speaking from a neutral stand point:

JLR and SYS has their own good points in my opinion. As for the actor comparison: Aum = hott body, though I don't think he's all that cute(( NO OFFENSE, just not my type)). Stefan= okay looking. I agree with everyone saying Aum is a better actor because he is, BUT I've seen bad acting before, Dennis Oh, anyone? .. at least Stefan's acting is not to the point where you cringe and get all ... :blink: .

JLR = more modern storyline where as SYS= the traditional love hate storyline, so SYS is not going to be fair or reasonable, just because those types never are

sarN

sarNie Granny
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... is there really an R" scene ?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ditto. Lets just stick JLR in one thread and SYS in one. I'm not a big fan of either, so speaking from a neutral stand point:

JLR and SYS has their own good points in my opinion. As for the actor comparison: Aum = hott body, though I don't think he's all that cute(( NO OFFENSE, just not my type)). Stefan= okay looking. I agree with everyone saying Aum is a better actor because he is, BUT I've seen bad acting before, Dennis Oh, anyone? .. at least Stefan's acting is not to the point where you cringe and get all ... :blink: .

JLR = more modern storyline where as SYS= the traditional love hate storyline, so SYS is not going to be fair or reasonable, just because those types never are
First it was SYS vs. JLR and Aum vs. Stefand and now we dragged in crappy Korean stars. This thread is becoming too funny.

Yea like 2 secs of it. We just know they did the deed because of the conversation afterwards. You don't see the bed scene, him on top of her. NOTHING>
Afterwards, I had to really scratched by head to figure out what happened. I'm not saying it should be graphic, but give us some detail. hahah.

cecilia

Staff member

hm. .. no comments but like i say, i was not the one that drag in JLR in here .. someone did the comparison first and i continue from there. as for bad acting .. SUNTi will be #1 no matter what . LOl .. but again, it's just my taste. i can not stand him at all .. i'm cringe on him ;) as for good looking .. no way he can compare to DENNIS OH .. so don't go there .. bad acting .. BOTH ARE THE SAME, BUT DENNIS is still better .. again, lookwise, DENNIS is the BOMB!!! Sunti need alot of IMPROVEMENT to catch up to natural handsome like DENNIS.

:eek: YOU MISS THIS .. first he have a DATE RAPE attempt. then he did the deed for stupid immature reasons. and then she wait for his sorry butt too .. man, this is why its' getting pathetic, she should have play hard to get like she intend too, so now SUNTI's like bullying her and blackmailing .. pathetic, pathetic.

sarN

sarNie Granny
First it was SYS vs. JLR and Aum vs. Stefand and now we dragged in crappy Korean stars. This thread is becoming too funny.
Yea like 2 secs of it. We just know they did the deed because of the conversation afterwards. You don't see the bed scene, him on top of her. NOTHING>
Afterwards, I had to really scratched by head to figure out what happened. I'm not saying it should be graphic, but give us some detail. hahah.

wat eps LMAO

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Sarn the r thing was in epi 3 towards the beginning. It was quickie. :p I don't mind Stefan too much. He's alright, I just don't like the script. It's like hamsters on their exercise wheel. Stefan/Kob keeps having the exact same conversation/argument since epi 1 and in epi 6 they're still at it. There's no movement and that's what makes it suck. I think I'm going to skip until the truth comes out or S/K has some sweet scenes.

cecilia

Staff member
Sarn the r thing was in epi 3 towards the beginning. It was quickie. :p I don't mind Stefan too much. He's alright, I just don't like the script. It's like hamsters on their exercise wheel. Stefan/Kob keeps having the exact same conversation/argument since epi 1 and in epi 6 they're still at it. There's no movement and that's what makes it suck. I think I'm going to skip until the truth comes out or S/K has some sweet scenes.
:loool: this is too funny . i like your comment on this lakorn ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...dat is funnie though. i lisent to Cell and goin thur eps 4 & thinking ...where is it ... i know it have to be more den 1 sec where is teh r' scene HAHAHA it was in eps 3

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. sarN. :blush: i was wrong but that's b/c i didn't watch it .. plus like JEANIE and LYNDA said. it's a split of second, you could have miss it in episode 4 too .. LOl .. anyway, i still hate the script in here .. the GAY BROTHER scene is the best ..

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
hm. .. no comments but like i say, i was not the one that drag in JLR in here .. someone did the comparison first and i continue from there. as for bad acting .. SUNTi will be #1 no matter what . LOl .. but again, it's just my taste. i can not stand him at all .. i'm cringe on him ;) as for good looking .. no way he can compare to DENNIS OH .. so don't go there .. bad acting .. BOTH ARE THE SAME, BUT DENNIS is still better .. again, lookwise, DENNIS is the BOMB!!! Sunti need alot of IMPROVEMENT to catch up to natural handsome like DENNIS.
Oh so true.. Dennis Oh is WAY WAY hotter than Stefan.. BUT as for acting... I don't know? .. lol I still think Stefan is better at.

maijune

SarNie Adult
is she already in love with him?...don't really like this lakorn...it was okay but not to my liking at all....i'll wait til next couple ep....maybe it getting more interesting...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the gay guy is HILARIOUS!!!! WAHAHA... i was LAUGHING everytime.lol. bti get irritated everytime he says "chanee" i think that's pretty rude to use tat for a girl........they shldn't have used that word though.........

hmm....i dunno why, but im more interested in lift and ae part...i usually fast forward kob and stefan part...i dun really like kob(since LNJ already) because she've aged so much...and for stefan, he's GREAT until he speaks........................he needs to pronounce thai better than this!!

maybe stefan dun suit the mean pra'ek character...i sorta like him more in Apimahuma Mahasethi...he naive, nice guy..lol :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
is she already in love with him?...don't really like this lakorn...it was okay but not to my liking at all....i'll wait til next couple ep....maybe it getting more interesting...
Man, I don't know. Is she? It's very confusing.
If it was me, I would have left that house a long time ago.
I'm sorry I don't like living with douche bags with date rape tendencies.
It's too freaking scary.
Well that's just me.
maybe she likes it like that. haha.

I think it's annoying how they make her play this victim character.
She needs to kick his ass.

I don't know her feelings toward him, but I know he likes her.