Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i think this lakorn is soooo boring. omg all you see is stephens annoying yell. ugh. sorry SYS fans. and is this supose to be an old fashioned kinna lakorn? looks like it. hahaha!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't know why people go crazy with JLR...I saw some episodes and they weren't that good. And I still don't like Aum...eventhough he potraited this strong character. He just doesn't have that chemistry to potrait the pr'eng's characters.
JLR is the best lakorn out right now...you have to watch the lakorn to find out. It's really good. don't be too quick to judge! ^_^ and it is true...as of right now everyone has the JLR fever...so they don't care about any other lakorn...hehehe...i think im one of them...but im not that crazy though...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too...Aum just doesn't do it for me. I thought I gave him the second chance....but not anymore. I will not watch him ever and ever again. I wonder what Pinky sees in him...they're seeing each other right now.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't really started this lakorn yet but got a chance to watch a few scene's in today's episode. I just noticed that Lift is pretty cute! His whole look in this lakorn works well with him. I think it would have been better if he was in Stefan's role.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I haven't really started this lakorn yet but got a chance to watch a few scene's in today's episode. I just noticed that Lift is pretty cute! His whole look in this lakorn works well with him. I think it would have been better if he was in Stefan's role.
I disagree with you. I don't think Lift pra-eak material.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know why people go crazy with JLR...I saw some episodes and they weren't that good. And I still don't like Aum...eventhough he potraited this strong character. He just doesn't have that chemistry to potrait the pr'eng's characters.
hahah. at least, he's eye pleasing and better than poor sunti's acting .. i mean, i gave SUNTI numerous of opportunity to redeem his acting but so far, he lack so much that it disturb and disgust me . i do not ever want to see him again . .i gave him quite a few times already .. LNJ is by far the only memorable role that i can remember of him .. the rest of his lakorn lacks .. bad acting !!! .. OH . at least HARITH have a reason to do the things that he did for SORIYA unlike SUNTI in here for KOB .. he's just plain immature. how can she love him when he don't even have any good quality in him .. blah .. blah.. blah immature SUNTI. let's put it this way, his little son is smarter than him .. :loool: anyway, we all have our taste on lakorn .. we can be as bias as we want but at the end, good acting with good script will win over poor acting and poor script. ;)

hey, i give other lakorn a chance na .. but they lack either acting, poor scripts or bad casting. the only bias lakorn that i didn't' touch is OIL/PANCAK just b/c i'm not a fan of PANCAK. end of story. but i did give it a try for episode one. someday, i will go back and watch it for OIL .. but as in right now. current lakorn. JLR is the best .. :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hahah. at least, he's eye pleasing and better than poor sunti's acting .. i mean, i gave SUNTI numerous of opportunity to redeem his acting but so far, he lack so much that it disturb and disgust me . i do not ever want to see him again . .i gave him quite a few times already .. LNJ is by far the only memorable role that i can remember of him .. the rest of his lakorn lacks .. bad acting !!! .. OH . at least HARITH have a reason to do the things that he did for SORIYA unlike SUNTI in here for KOB .. he's just plain immature. how can she love him when he don't even have any good quality in him .. blah .. blah.. blah immature SUNTI. let's put it this way, his little son is smarter than him .. :loool: anyway, we all have our taste on lakorn .. we can be as bias as we want but at the end, good acting with good script will win over poor acting and poor script. ;)

hey, i give other lakorn a chance na .. but they lack either acting, poor scripts or bad casting. the only bias lakorn that i didn't' touch is OIL/PANCAK just b/c i'm not a fan of PANCAK. end of story. but i did give it a try for episode one. someday, i will go back and watch it for OIL .. but as in right now. current lakorn. JLR is the best .. :p
DITTO!!!! aum's great at acting man you can really feel the guy shoo... sunt yeah he's alright looking but iono acting wise needa work on it alittle mmore! I love kob and his first lakron but iono... yeah wahtever i still love aum!!! and OMG people say this JLR is boring (no offence) that's the freakin best lakorn ever man!!!! :mellow: I;m amazed howmany people don't like it! i was hooked on the 1st epi.

for this lakron i've only watched till epi 4! but i'm giving it a chance gotta do it for kob i'm her fan.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
DITTO!!!! aum's great at acting man you can really feel the guy shoo... sunt yeah he's alright looking but iono acting wise needa work on it alittle mmore! I love kob and his first lakron but iono... yeah wahtever i still love aum!!! and OMG people say this JLR is boring (no offence) that's the freakin best lakorn ever man!!!! :mellow: I;m amazed howmany people don't like it! i was hooked on the 1st epi.

for this lakron i've only watched till epi 4! but i'm giving it a chance gotta do it for kob i'm her fan.
I know some people don't like aum cause everyone has different taste but he can act his emotions very well and JLR is not boring, it actually moves very fast cause usually by like the middle towards the end of 90% of lakorns it would be dragging already by now. As for stefan he can't act to save his life, this is like his 5th lakorn and i still can't finish one wait i think i did finish one, the one with aump but that was with alot of fastforwarding. I find it funny that they would let him act with kob/aump almost forgot the one with pancake didn't try that one at all but anyways he cleary have not proven himself as an actor to act with the top actresses like kob/aump, supporting actors are better than him. Yet someone at ch.7 must like him or think he his the look to componsate for his lack of acting ability to let him be p'ak. He's not all that cute and i guess he can play immature when he's annoying and bratty looking anyways. I was gonna give this a try anyways to see if it's any good cause kob is alright for me she's not my favorite but she's not bad.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Saravang and DMDaisy...I think cecilia meant Sunti and not Aum. To me, I think Sunti has the pr'eng materials and not Aum. This is just my opinion.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I like Aum.. I think he's a great actor.. I mean he did won one of the Award for one of his lakorns. Not to mention his body is a lot better than sunti. So it a plus!!
This lakorn is good and interesting cause it is the same writer as Dao Prasook, but just sunti's childish act and acting just ruined it for me.. -_- I guess I have to finish nway ..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I like Aum.. I think he's a great actor.. I mean he did won one of the Award for one of his lakorns. Not to mention his body is a lot better than sunti. So it a plus!!
This lakorn is good and interesting cause it is the same writer as Dao Prasook, but just sunti's childish act and acting just ruined it for me.. -_- I guess I have to finish nway ..
same here ti's his charector it's imature i don't like it! he don't seem manly it's sad! but he's not like ugly he pretty cute just not as hott as AUM!!!! whoo does he have a nice body and the tone of his voice makes me melt! :D

cecilia

Staff member
Saravang and DMDaisy...I think cecilia meant Sunti and not Aum. To me, I think Sunti has the pr'eng materials and not Aum. This is just my opinion.
how can he be p'ek material. this is pretty much just like saying let RYAN JETT be p'ek . no offense to sunti but he lack good acting .. even new comer ART IN MHLP is way better .. he been in the bus for quite a few years already, he shld have been good by now. but NOPE. still the same - ALSO he have nothing to back him up either. UMM to me can be versatile. he will do fine at either role.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
how can he be p'ek material. this is pretty much just like saying let RYAN JETT be p'ek . no offense to sunti but he lack good acting .. even new comer ART IN MHLP is way better .. he been in the bus for quite a few years already, he shld have been good by now. but NOPE. still the same - ALSO he have nothing to back him up either. UMM to me can be versatile. he will do fine at either role.
So true whoever directed or produce his first lakorn should have notice and still should have notice in his like 5th lakorn that stefan(sunti)should have at least started out as a supporting cast to get some sort of acting skill first(like they did to ryan jett) or go to those acting sessions like ch.3 does with there newbies before making him p'ak in the first place. To put him next to a known leading actresses come on was she suppose to be carrying his weight throughout the lakorn so he look good, he only makes them look bad in my opinion cause people aren't gonna like it because of him not the n'ak. I agree art is so much better than him and it's his first leading role granted he still need some more experiences but you could at least watch him without going how he p'ak when he can't act(maybe i sound bias cause i think art is a cutie). If you think about it even chakrit and por nattawat started out as supporting roles not p'ak right away and look at them now, top A list actors that no production company would put in supporting roles or even secound leads now. stefan can never reach that level of acting skills i think even if he was acting for another ten years. I'm not expecting everyone to like aum cause that's not gonna happen cause everyone so different in taste and people will always not agree on who they like but to compare aum to someone with very little acting skill, you gotta be real and say stefan has a long way to go!!!!(no offence to his fans). I could probably name some leading actors and actresses i don't like also no matter what part they take cause i either think they fugly or just doesn't fit pranang roles for me and i'm sure i'll have a whole lot of people that disagress with me but it's still my opinion but i'll still admit that they can act and give them credit even if i dislike them. I think what's worst with stefan is that this isn't his first lakorn were most people are more forgiving but like his 5th one. Dang i'm going on to much now but yeah moilee i know you don't care for aum which is fine cause that's your opinion and there's nothing wrong with it cause we all have opinions, look how long mine was :eek: but it's nice to sure your opinions in a friendly way without insulting each other. :)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i LIKE SUNTI BUT HE STILL NEEDS SOME MORE ACTING SKILLS.. HE'S KINDA STIFF WHEN HE ACTS.. IONO. AUM *DROOLS HE'S A GOOD ACTOR.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
when my mother was tellin me the story of JLR, i was soooo anticipated to see....but after watching like about 5 eps, i sorta lost interest. but not in aum though. i like aum. but i hate aff...everyone have their opinion, and im voicing mine, so. aff's voice is too high-pitch it irritated me SO much...and the way she talks and screams, she sound like a nang'rai more than a nang'ek... i think i might try to start it again though...cos usually after alot of critics, their performance toards the ending will improve...so i'll wait till JLR ends, then maybe wtch it...

anyway, back to SYS....stefan is fine....until he speaks...im not that bthered about his acting..its not tat good, not tat bd, but hecant speak thai properly and it sorta made him not tat "cool"....i dunno. but somehow im interested in lift and ae(is tat her name? im not sure) pair more. lift is pretty cool-looking in this lakorn :D

PS: stefan is HOTT in real life....like seriously. i never liked him tat much, but when i saw him at the mall, i was like "SOOO HANDSOME!!"

tik4life

sarNie Egg
I think both Aum and Stephan are good looking in their own ways and of course beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Just want to clarify that Stephan did not start out as a p'ek right away...he was in one/two lakorns as supporting actors with kantana before dida gave him a chance with Kob. His acting is not that bad, he's trying very hard you can tell... the only that bother me is his accent. Give him a break he'll get better.

As for the lakorn it's getting better and better....I want to see more of Lift and Ae too. This lakorn make me fall in love with Lift all over again.....been a fan since he was a singer. He should do a solo I love his voice and he's so damn good-looking.

As for JLR, it's a good lakorn but I still like the old version better with Ning/John....p'ek was not hot or anything but he was a good actor. That version was funny and sad....and p'ek didn't take advantage of a weak woman although he did ocassionally tortured her lol....(he has many opportunities to rape her but he never did...I'm against rape in lakorn..still waiting till the day it will be eradicated although unlikely)

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I think Sunti is still very stiff and his acting still has room for improvement, but he's alright... as for Aum, I think he's just great (great body) and very good facial expressions and acting... (it's funny how JLR fever is leaking to threads that not even 'bout it) ^_^

noi

sarNie Hatchling
i think there are so many other worst actors and actresses then stefan. i think for the short amount of time that he's been acting he's doing fine. as for his acting in this lakorn i think he's doing all he can do. his character is suppose to be rude, bratty, hateful and he is. i'm enjoying this lakorn can't wait to see what happens next.

cecilia

Staff member
I think both Aum and Stephan are good looking in their own ways and of course beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Just want to clarify that Stephan did not start out as a p'ek right away...he was in one/two lakorns as supporting actors with kantana before dida gave him a chance with Kob. His acting is not that bad, he's trying very hard you can tell... the only that bother me is his accent. Give him a break he'll get better.

As for the lakorn it's getting better and better....I want to see more of Lift and Ae too. This lakorn make me fall in love with Lift all over again.....been a fan since he was a singer. He should do a solo I love his voice and he's so damn good-looking.

As for JLR, it's a good lakorn but I still like the old version better with Ning/John....p'ek was not hot or anything but he was a good actor. That version was funny and sad....and p'ek didn't take advantage of a weak woman although he did ocassionally tortured her lol....(he has many opportunities to rape her but he never did...I'm against rape in lakorn..still waiting till the day it will be eradicated although unlikely)
but this lakorn have R too .. not just only JLR na. -_-

noi

sarNie Hatchling
haha just finished ep 6 and it was soooo good. the scene where kob and stefan were fighthing after kob woke up thinking stefan raped her but he didn't then they argued. she was like next time and he was like what next time your going to get me back i wonder how your going to do that by raping me. that was hilarious.