Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
He said," I didn't want to touch you. But you and Guya had to scheme to make Kat marry that gay guy. Anyone who harms me, will get it. Remember !!!!"

was that really a rape? I didn't understand what he said afterwards. hahah.

I'm not sure..lol..it seems like it was a rape..cuz she seemed all depressed about it afterwards..lol..but then i don't really understand it...ahaha

nophankh

sarNie Adult
it was way too fast.
He was on top of her and flash new scene.
she was yelling at him about putting him in prison.
Then he said something that I couldn't make out.
??

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I didn't think it was just cause somehow I figured after he raped her, that would've been the big reveal. You know like he would've known that she was a virgin and therefore couldn't possibly be the kid's mom or slept with his dad. But maybe I'm wrong and the fool didn't know and they have another way to do the reveal?

Raindown

sarNie Egg
I didn't think it was just cause somehow I figured after he raped her, that would've been the big reveal. You know like he would've known that she was a virgin and therefore couldn't possibly be the kid's mom or slept with his dad. But maybe I'm wrong and the fool didn't know and they have another way to do the reveal?

i agree...i thought that was weird too:p

noi

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they did the nasty cause afterwards fan was like were closer then close. it was really fast. ep 3 and already rape. how many ep is this lakorn suppose to have??

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think the producers want us guessing of what really happened..like Lhong Gnao Jun..they make it look like she's pregnant, but they left us guessing..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey u guys check this out, they are soo funny..they actually gotten to close and when Kob starts talking, she actually have a little spray on him...LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mox_hB5vlMQ

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh! he's such a bastard! rape her and didn't felt gulity at all. i hate pra aek character like this :angry:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I think the producers want us guessing of what really happened..like Lhong Gnao Jun..they make it look like she's pregnant, but they left us guessing..
That was I thinking too.

Haven't finish episode 3 yet but Look Oar looks cute...LOVE THE KID!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I rewatched it since the first time I just ff'ed through most of it and I think he definitely raped her. He keeps making comments that seems to suggest that he thinks she's his now. Like when they were fighting and she said she'll kill him and he goes then you'll be a widow twice over and again when Lai said to stay away from her son and he says that's my brother but now technically he's my stepson.

Yeah p'ek is a complete bastard but at least he's one to everyone, with his gf and his ex right along with n'ek. I can't stand p'eks that would be horrible to n'ek but is a complete gentleman w/the n'rais.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I rewatched it since the first time I just ff'ed through most of it and I think he definitely raped her. He keeps making comments that seems to suggest that he thinks she's his now. Like when they were fighting and she said she'll kill him and he goes then you'll be a widow twice over and again when Lai said to stay away from her son and he says that's my brother but now technically he's my stepson.

Yeah p'ek is a complete bastard but at least he's one to everyone, with his gf and his ex right along with n'ek. I can't stand p'eks that would be horrible to n'ek but is a complete gentleman w/the n'rais.
yea there were several hints after that scene that suggest that he "r" her.
I'm sorry, he's a douche bag all around. He is mean to everyone. He's mean to Kat and to Dalawn, Ott's mother.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Didn't watch part 3 yet.. but can't believe there already an r-scene. That what happened when they let cat &dog stay in the same houselol :lol:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't started watching this yet probably this weekend i don't mind kob that much but never like stephen.That is kinda quick to already have an r scene and funny too by the way it sounds if she has her clothes on still after the r scene? :wacko:

Raindown

sarNie Egg
Haven't started watching this yet probably this weekend i don't mind kob that much but never like stephen.That is kinda quick to already have an r scene and funny too by the way it sounds if she has her clothes on still after the r scene? :wacko:
hahhaha..not to sound..perverted or something..but then..she was wearing a skirt..so i suppose it is fine to leave the shirt on.....LOL :blush:..but yeah..that is funny..haha..