Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
it's either Stefan's the only one acting horrible or everyone is.....lmfao i just think it's him then...... this lakorn is good in general but i think he tries way too hard.... the words he uses to argue w/ Kob's way too mean... Like Go Die??? man who says that?? come on only the nang'eak says that...lol jkjk!! i just think that if they changed the pra'eak the lakorn would be a HIT you think?? hehe okay that's enough now, just waiting to see when he figures out that that's his child :)

natty

Chubs
it's either Stefan's the only one acting horrible or everyone is.....lmfao i just think it's him then...... this lakorn is good in general but i think he tries way too hard.... the words he uses to argue w/ Kob's way too mean... Like Go Die??? man who says that?? come on only the nang'eak says that...lol jkjk!! i just think that if they changed the pra'eak the lakorn would be a HIT you think?? hehe okay that's enough now, just waiting to see when he figures out that that's his child :)
lol lek.. or like what he called kob "nang mae mod" lol only little kids under 13 call their step mother that lol..

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i dunno, maybe im the only who think like this, but i think lift is better off as a supoprting actor..cos he's not tat handsome and popular anymore...but his acting is way better than stefan...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
you can say that again...stephan jus makes too much facial expression
good story line and very good cast except the p'ek..considering her last lakorn w/ him wasnt too good , why would the producer pair them up again?
just like busaba rae ruk, her and vee? now her and vee again in nang tard(a remake by the way?) it just not appealing.
im very big fan of kob, love her very much but i didnt tune into her last 2 lakorn or so except this..... ( i 'll get pound on for this)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
as i seem n my mom n i been talkin when we saw dis lakorn..that lift n stenfa in dis lakorn they fought over a gurl then the gurl go wit stenfa... n that why life hated stenfa? (in dis lakorn)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
my mom n i was talk when where watching dis lkaon..lol..we do tat all the time ..my mom kept saying that lift n stefan in dis lakron use to fight over a gurl.. that why lift hat stefan so much

maijune

SarNie Adult
i watched first two eps but i had to say that i like LNJ better...maybe i might have to wait til couple more of eps...who knows...

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, i agree, even though LNJ is a bit stupid, but it was fun and good in a way. sure, everyone's stupid and selfish in there but in the end, the acting part is much better than this one. so far for this one, all i can remember is SUNTI throwing his big tantrum like a child. *sighed* i still gonna watch it for the gay brother and as kob fans, will try to finish it. :)
stefan stole lift's gf and got her pregnant. the kid that kob's raising atm is stefan and that girl's child. no one know what's going on except kob/the dad/the lawyer-secretary man. sunti mad and hate kob b/c he thinks she's a gold digger, while the truth is that the dad married kob b/c he's saving kob for sunti, and he also would like her to raise sunti's child. the truth was not reveal to either sunti or ppl outside of kob/the dad/lawyer-secretary man. anyway, the whole scripting is good but sunti just irgh .. annoying - such bad acting !!!!
:angry:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
anyway, the whole scripting is good but sunti just irgh .. annoying - such bad acting !!!! :angry:
haha i second that..... BAD ACTING!!! lmfao

girl.. i'm still waiting for u in the chatroom..... hahhaa i'm getting old.... oh we can so discuss on how aweful his acting is?? u wanna u wanna?? haha jkjk

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ohhh i get it now... thnakx for the info....stenfa so meaner then the other lakron he did wit kob..

natty

Chubs
you can say that again...stephan jus makes too much facial expression
good story line and very good cast except the p'ek..considering her last lakorn w/ him wasnt too good , why would the producer pair them up again?
just like busaba rae ruk, her and vee? now her and vee again in nang tard(a remake by the way?) it just not appealing.
im very big fan of kob, love her very much but i didnt tune into her last 2 lakorn or so except this..... ( i 'll get pound on for this)

they're probably trying to turn them into onscreen sweethearts since the comeback of num and kob didn't do as well as they hope...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
they're probably trying to turn them into onscreen sweethearts since the comeback of num and kob didn't do as well as they hope...
I don't think that Num and Kob come back was a bad idea! It was the story line, it was "Korean'ish"
Thai people didn't like that concept.

I say dream on about them being the "onscreen couple"

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree .. sunti and kob is not gonna be a good idea. the last three have been doing bad .. with how sunti are with his bad acting. it's impossible ..

cecilia

Staff member
*i don't know about that atm .. however, i love to see the idea of him making a comeback .. i hope it'll be a good scripting role.