Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
lol jackie that's not a good reason for whether it's a remake or not.. i mean just look at jumleur rak.. they said there weren't any r scene in the ning and joe's version...

anyways yeah this is certainly the best lakorn by ch 7 this year and look it's been only 2 epi!! :yahoo:
Oh...they add an r-scene in Aum and Aff version? I only watched the 1st epi. But this is definitely not a remake of Pete and Ann S's lakorn. .. cause Pete's character is nothing like Stefan :lol: and Kob is stronger in here than Ann S. But I'm not sure myself if this a remake now cause many ppls have been asking if this a remakes or not. Whose knows it could be..

Best Lakorn by ch.7 ? ... I don't know about that but this is certainty the best out of Kob/Stephan last two lakorns. B)

cecilia

Staff member
^really, even though i hate LNJ for misleading .. i think lnj is way better than this .. probably b/c sunti isn't so bad in there. in this, i could not even stand at him .. the way he talk , the way he act. he's like a p'ek rai :loool:

tik4life

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching eps 2 on youtube....I can't stand p'ek too. He's just way too hotheaded and at times come across to be very abusive. I can picture him slapping his gf's mother. lol Hopefully he'll become normal once he fall for n'ek.

I love Life...he still as hot as ever. I hope he get p'ek role again b/c he can act, way better than some of ch.7 p'eks.

Stephan seem to have improved, not as stiff as before...he's believable in here. It's funny how he said the kid is prolly half and told the lawyer not to think he's the father b/c he's not. Who's the little kid's dad anyway?? Wonder if p'ek father had an affair w/ a white woman??

The story is moving pretty quick, can't wait for the next eps to see how everything evolve.

cecilia

Staff member
^i read the spoiler in here that the kid is sunti, not his father. she got this other girl pregnant before leaving aboard. everyone assume or might think that the mother of th kid belong to lift's ex gf who happen to be snatch by sunti and that's why sunti and lift are not friend anymore.

natty

Chubs
Oh...they add an r-scene in Aum and Aff version? I only watched the 1st epi. But this is definitely not a remake of Pete and Ann S's lakorn. .. cause Pete's character is nothing like Stefan :lol: and Kob is stronger in here than Ann S. But I'm not sure myself if this a remake now cause many ppls have been asking if this a remakes or not. Whose knows it could be..

Best Lakorn by ch.7 ? ... I don't know about that but this is certainty the best out of Kob/Stephan last two lakorns. B)

well that was what i was told with this version.. i could had swore there was an r scene in ning and joe.. but i guess i was remembering monrudee and likit's version but whatevers..

and gosh i sure hope pete never played a character so dumb and immature..

as for being the best out of kob and stefan's last two.. i thought you said the last one was really good.. but i have to agree that this is the best out of the last two.. i thought the last one was boring and the ending was so dumb and no i cant imagin this one being a reincarnation cus even his character in the last one wasn't this stupid.. his karma wasn't all that bad for him to be born again so stupid.. as for the first one.. gosh that one was just the bottom of the barrel.. lol.. but yeah so far so good with this one.. but who knows.. it's only epi 2..

noi

sarNie Hatchling
ha ha finished ep 2. stefan is so funny he's like a little kid. kob tricked him into going back home just by using reverse psychology on him. i like the comebacks between them when they fight. too funny. stefan's character is probably one of the meanest pr'enk ever. i mean their is no good in him at all. he's not nice to anyone not even to a kid.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ive finished dling the lakorn but just have not gotten around to watching it, i thought Stefan was a little stiff in LNJ also and i also skip a few other lakorns w/ him as the p'ek, but since there isnt anything else to watch i guess i will give it a try this weekend...well actually i lied there are a few other episodes of various lakorns that i have to finish :unsure: