Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
i am not really into step-mom and step son relationship, it just seems a little gross to me......BUT because i like Kob and Stephen, I suppose i can tolerate it..:p..although i wish the story line was a little different...it would have been great if he had to marry her because the dad thinks she would be a good wife for him, instead of marrying the father already:p..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
nancyvangPosted Yesterday, 08:54 PM I think Ae will be playing a neutral person. Cause there's one scene in the novel where Kob accompany her by drinking with her. Hmm...would you consider the gay guys na'rai? Cause they want pra'ek too. Haha.

Jackielee978...Kob was strong in Bussaba Ray Ruk however her character view almost everyone as a enemy and she had a mental problem.

LOL Oh no I'm talking about the last two lakorns she played with Stephan (LNJ and PSPF) where her characters both were kinda weak.

But not in this one. :lol: Gosh, Stephan's character must be charming to make two gay guys fall for him and they both kinda good looking too. LOl Let see how Kob is going to fight back with them since them two against her ..

Thanks Youa for sharing the BTS

onahc

sarNie Elites
Stefan doesn't know how to act mad and we're going to hear Kob's ugly scream when she gets raped. Hahahahaha

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hopefully Stefan doesn't scrunch his face too much just to look mad. I want to see Lift and Kob together.

The term "ugly scream" doesn't describe it...lol. More like Kob's voice turn hoarse when she screams or yell, she's short of breath.

I don't know if Vitoon can do anything to Aroonwalai even though he likes Aiyakarn because his brother is in love with Aroowalai (Kob).

i am not really into step-mom and step son relationship, it just seems a little gross to me......BUT because i like Kob and Stephen, I suppose i can tolerate it..:p..although i wish the story line was a little different...it would have been great if he had to marry her because the dad thinks she would be a good wife for him, instead of marrying the father already:p..
Just a thought...I was thinking almost like that but a little twisted. Everyone thinks pra'ek dad marry to na'ek but really there's no marriage certificate, and pra'ek dad keeping her in the house until pra'ek come back and the will state he had to get marry to na'ek to get the inheritance. Haha.

Thairath News:

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=76756

Slap and Bite...Stefan can't even get skin to skin with Kob. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
is it goin be like dat ?? nancy girl ? the will stated he have to marry her to get the money ?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From the novel it not like that. But that was my version (imagination of a better plot) lol. Just wait till the actual lakorn airs to see what was add/remove from the novel.

Raindown

sarNie Egg
Hopefully Stefan doesn't scrunch his face too much just to look mad. I want to see Lift and Kob together.

The term "ugly scream" doesn't describe it...lol. More like Kob's voice turn hoarse when she screams or yell, she's short of breath.

I don't know if Vitoon can do anything to Aroonwalai even though he likes Aiyakarn because his brother is in love with Aroowalai (Kob).
Just a thought...I was thinking almost like that but a little twisted. Everyone thinks pra'ek dad marry to na'ek but really there's no marriage certificate, and pra'ek dad keeping her in the house until pra'ek come back and the will state he had to get marry to na'ek to get the inheritance. Haha.

Thairath News:

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=76756

Slap and Bite...Stefan can't even get skin to skin with Kob. Haha.
oo..haha..i like that too..:)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lmao ... u are a romantic fanatic too aren't u ?
I write a few fanfic of my own and they're according to my mood swings. Haha. Sometimes I want romance somethings intense drama... (Johnny E. scenes..lmao).

3 more days...!!! The cat will be out of the bag...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
wow...Kob is crazyLol :lol: scratch, bite , and slap.. can't wait til the fight

Thanks Nancy