Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I hope someone subs this lakorn too:)..i'm so excited..i'm looking forward to this one:)
Yep, I agree, though subbing is so time consuming...someone would have to love this lakorn alot to take the time to sub it, I'll def tune in to see if it's good or not

sarN

sarNie Granny

my favorite servant lady is in here :wub: :wub: havne't seen her in a long time . dis lady is MAD cute & FUNNIE.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That servant lady I've seen her play in alot of lakorn puernban. She usually play the big mouth/gossip citizen. She's pretty funny.

In the news clip Aiyakarn was going on his usual business harassing Aroonwalai, but Look Ord interrupted. The little boy's adorable. 6 more days till we hear the sounds of Cat and Dog bickering.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow, I will definitely have to check it out. Right now I'm only watching JLR...I haven't found another lakorn to take up the time in between episodes :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
okay, i have a question .. i read that the little boy is thought to be kob and the stefan's dad .. so the question is .. is that her kid or is that just some kid she adopt .. what i meant was, did she have the kid after stefan's dad died in which stefan and her have an r first .. sorry, i sound confusing but i just wanna get this straight out. LOl

hhah. me too .. did it aired? .. love kob :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Brief Sypnosis (according to novel):
Aiyakarn (Stefan) gets into an arguement with his father over a girl (who is a mistress to a rich guy). His father is against his relationship so he flee abroad, he doesn't know that the girl was pregnant. The girl give the baby to Aiyakarn's father and Aroonwalai (Kob) to take care of. After Aiyakarn's dad pass away, he is contact to come back for the opening of the will. He doesn't go home so he doesn't meet Aroonwalai even though he did call her once just to check up if she's dead yet. Haha. Aroonwalai tries numerous time to help his financial needs, but he rejects all of it. After getting a job Aiyakarn meets Aroonwalai at a bookshop (Not knowing she was his step-mom). They meet numerous times, one day Aroonwalai wanted to tell Aiyakarn who she really was but couldn't, she fill herself with alcohol because of nervousness and gets drunk. Aiyakarn doesn't know where she lives so he takes her to his place. *Ahem* Something happen that night...:p Aiyakarn wakes up to find Aroonwalai had vanish. Within that same day when the will was open he finds out that Aroonwalai is his step-mother.

The will states:
"The will states that Aiyakarn will get the whole inheritance if he lives in that house for 4 or more years by having to be a guardian of a little kid name Anupant (Look Ord) conjoining with Aroonwalai. If he wants to use any part of his inheritance, he must have agreement from Aroonwalai first. If he can't follow the orders of the will, he will not get anything at all."

The lakorn will air in 5 days...January 30, 2008!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarn...channel 7 change the pictures so the one you posted is showing Kob instead. Here's one picture of the women standing alone:

Credit: Channel 7 Website

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
The synopsis sounds interesting even though that whole step-mother and son role is played alot thru thai lakorns lately...

Lookin forward to it.

cecilia

Staff member
MAN .. Sound like i'm watching LIKIT KAMMATHEP over but with a kid too .. ..darn it, should i watch it now that i know the spoiler .. LOL .. *sighed* i will give it a try just b/c kOB'S in there .. THANKS NANCY for the spoiler :wub: it would have been cool if that kid is from that
one night stand
<- make the lakorn more interesting :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I have the same thought too. But we'll have to wait till the lakorn start to see what kind of changes they made, cause from what I heard pra'ek will have two gay guys tailing after him, not to mention he has a girlfriend...Haha. And the
girl that pra'ek made pregnant
seem to have a larger role in the lakorn as na'rai rather then just appearing at the end of the story (like the novel had it).

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Although I've got Jam Leuy Rak fever right now-- I liked Kob/Stefan in LNJ, so can't wait to see them together onscreen again.

So, the will reads:
they have to be "together" for 4 years without any problems?
Anyone knows if this series will take place over that many years then? It didn't really "feel" like it took that long but supposedly, LNJ took place over several years too.

I really hope third time's the charm and they finally throw in a Kob-Stefan baby in here! No more of that 'stomach-pain-making-us-think-its-a-baby-deal!' :p

cecilia

Staff member
I have the same thought too. But we'll have to wait till the lakorn start to see what kind of changes they made, cause from what I heard pra'ek will have two gay guys tailing after him, not to mention he has a girlfriend...Haha. And the
girl that pra'ek made pregnant
seem to have a larger role in the lakorn as na'rai rather then just appearing at the end of the story (like the novel had it).
WOW. nancy, that's some funny info .. not one but two .. what had stefan got himself into :loool: .. and got
another girl pregnant too
.. man, he sure is bad and naughty in here .. screwing everyone around .. sound like a real jerk .. but okay, maybe this kind of jerk will make me like him again after LNJ :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sarn...channel 7 change the pictures so the one you posted is showing Kob instead. Here's one picture of the women standing alone:

Credit: Channel 7 Website

i love dis lady !!! my favorite servant & i see lots of boran lakorn and she in lots of them. she soo cute & funnie. im excited dat she in the lakorn den teh hairy italy guy lmao..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think Ae will be playing a neutral person. Cause there's one scene in the novel where Kob accompany her by drinking with her. Hmm...would you consider the gay guys na'rai? Cause they want pra'ek too. Haha.

Jackielee978...Kob was strong in Bussaba Ray Ruk however her character view almost everyone as a enemy and she had a mental problem.