Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of Kob's..but I'm actually looking forward to this...this'll be my first Stephan and Kob lakorn together..wow..the last lakorn I watch with Kob in it was...Dang Sawan SArb...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
KristyS...I'll let you know once Sweet Kob Forum is open for new registration.

Shinobu this lakorn isn't revenge...pra'ek has no grudge on na'ek other then disliking her because he thinks she's a good digger. But then maybe a bit of vengence or so cause when na'ek and pra'ek first met after pra'ek father died, she didn't tell him she was his step mom, he found out later at the opening of the will so he's angry for that incident too.

Here's a Chart of the characters, it's according to what I understand. I took the description from the novel which Mon provided... ***Note: No sharing anywhere else***

There's more characters but I'm not sure who will be playing who, like Nutt and Tai's characters. Mon says the script writer/screenplay writer is the Pawit, the same person who wrote for Dao Pra Sook. So this will be exciting. Waiting for Cat and Dog fights...
Ok^^. Thanks.

Drama!

sarN

sarNie Granny
KristyS...I'll let you know once Sweet Kob Forum is open for new registration.

Shinobu this lakorn isn't revenge...pra'ek has no grudge on na'ek other then disliking her because he thinks she's a good digger. But then maybe a bit of vengence or so cause when na'ek and pra'ek first met after pra'ek father died, she didn't tell him she was his step mom, he found out later at the opening of the will so he's angry for that incident too.

Here's a Chart of the characters, it's according to what I understand. I took the description from the novel which Mon provided... ***Note: No sharing anywhere else***

There's more characters but I'm not sure who will be playing who, like Nutt and Tai's characters. Mon says the script writer/screenplay writer is the Pawit, the same person who wrote for Dao Pra Sook. So this will be exciting. Waiting for Cat and Dog fights...
oo cool . I love it dat ya girls does dis character chart thingy it just like k-drama

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The little boy is cute! That guy that will play kob's ex-fiance is mighty cute too.
Yeah he is cute. Before I didn’t see that he’s cute but after watch couple episode of “Sang Dao Hang Huajai�…I seen that he’s cute too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Youa's second reply, I think she was referring to Pai, the guy that is playing Kob's fiance. I thought he was cute in Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk cause his character was a playboy and the girl that got pair up with him was shy so it was like opposite attracts. His couple didn't get much of the spot light but they were adorable.

I wonder if Nutt will be playing Kob's brother.

The character chart is derive from fans of k-drama and j-drama. They made it seem easier cause you can see the picture and the description so you'll know who's playing who and what connection they have. Basically...I borrow the idea of organization. Haha.

Thanks of the photo's Youa...looks like a great looking cast. 7 more days left...!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
P KOB SO PRETTY N P STENFA... OMG THE BOI TSO KUTE N LIFE,, AND THE GUY FROM KOH KAYA SEEN HE KUTE TOOH.. WAT ROLE HE PLAYIN?\

DIS GONNA BE GOOD BECUZ THE PERSON WHO WROTE DAO PROOK SOON..LOL..CAN'T WIAT!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah he is cute. Before I didn’t see that he’s cute but after watch couple episode of “Sang Dao Hang Huajai�…I seen that he’s cute too.
I'm mean Pai ( kob's ex-fiance )...not the little boy.

sarn hairy italian guy is gonna show up for you in less than a week
Now Sarn doesn't care about hairy Italian anymore...ahahaha