Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So many good lakorns coming out this year. How's this lakorn? How's the storyline? I think I'd like to tune it. Has it aired yet?

man. i've got nothing to watch right now. ^_^ i'm glad this is out, b/c neither does my mom. she gonna love this. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Dang! Another aggressive lakorn :( . Poor Kob. Don't like Stefan's acting abilities though. Maybe it's his accent.

Thanks for the teaser... Lift is here too?! o_O Never knew that.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks... One question, why isn't SweetKob_Forum allowing me to register? I always try to but it never works :( .

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think Stefan has an accent when he talks. I think it's the way he tries to imitate the words from his language coach that makes his speech a bit stuttering. His speech isn't very clear when he talks. Acting mean doesn't come naturally to Stefan, unlike Johnny E. - Chakrit Y. - Num S. Haha...those three actors are scary.

Thanks... One question, why isn't SweetKob_Forum allowing me to register? I always try to but it never works :( .
I open registration in November of 2007 and close it just as the new year approach, did you try registering then?

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
thanks nanvyvang for the 2nd teaser, it looks very very hot & intense between kob & stephan. Can't wait to watch the lakorn, i'm so excited. I'm sure the lakorn will be at the top of lakorn for drama/revenge.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
KristyS...I'll let you know once Sweet Kob Forum is open for new registration.

Shinobu this lakorn isn't revenge...pra'ek has no grudge on na'ek other then disliking her because he thinks she's a good digger. But then maybe a bit of vengence or so cause when na'ek and pra'ek first met after pra'ek father died, she didn't tell him she was his step mom, he found out later at the opening of the will so he's angry for that incident too.

Here's a Chart of the characters, it's according to what I understand. I took the description from the novel which Mon provided... ***Note: No sharing anywhere else***

There's more characters but I'm not sure who will be playing who, like Nutt and Tai's characters. Mon says the script writer/screenplay writer is the Pawit, the same person who wrote for Dao Pra Sook. So this will be exciting. Waiting for Cat and Dog fights...