Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Count down...14 more days!!!

The last picture Youa posted...Stefan's hand is sneaking around Kob's waist... :p I hope in the lakorn there isn't a shirtless scene for Stefan. Haha.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure any new thread can surpass it. It was wild back then. Now...I think the r'scene people are on the lowdown...haha.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I hope this lakorn is not a disappointment like BussabaLehLuk or PooSomFaoSup..dang this two lakorns was a big disappointment to me. I was soo anxious for it to air, but when it finally did, it suck totally...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Those two lakorns were a dissapointment to some people because they lack na'ek/pra'ek scenes. PSFS emphasis on the elder generation (national treasure/ghost). BRR emphasis on the relationship between na'ek/her mother and pra'ek/his child.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kob and stefan again? well, when she not plays with vee she plays with stefan? how boring! hope she will play with num again.
stefan seems violent in this lakorn like in lnj, r'scene...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Those two lakorns were a dissapointment to some people because they lack na'ek/pra'ek scenes. PSFS emphasis on the elder generation (national treasure/ghost). BRR emphasis on the relationship between na'ek/her mother and pra'ek/his child.
I totally agree with you.

Too me, I'm not disappointment in all because I'm not hoping any higher for those 2 dramas…even this one too. What I heard about this drama they change alot from the novel.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait to watch their lakorn. I'm very very excited because the lakorn is coming soon. I love them too muchsince Lhong Gnao Jun. I'm sure that this one will be very very Good.