Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

onahc

sarNie Elites
i can't stand kob's scream when she gets raped, it sounds like she's getting murdered or something. and she does the same scream in every lakon she gets raped, ugh!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. I think screaming when a guy force you is realistic although it may hurt the ears. I can't stand scenes where na'ek gets taken advantage of by pra'ek and she doesn't cry out or let out any sound, it's like she doesn't want to be save.

sarN

sarNie Granny
why scream when P"k about to .......i'll keep it on the downlow and wait till he kiss you den bit his tongue -- let him do the screaming ..tsk tsk screaming doesn't help it actually run out ur breath & lose ur voice at the end ...dat when the rice is cooked :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
why scream when P"k about to .......i'll keep it on the downlow and wait till he kiss you den bit his tongue -- let him do the screaming ..tsk tsk screaming doesn't help it actually run out ur breath & lose ur voice at the end ...dat when the rice is cooked :lol:
thats the under cover you!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Of course screaming doesn't help but it makes it intense...Haha. We all know the majority of the time pra'ek is successful at what he does, and no one could help na'ek not even second pra'ek or people in the next room. LMAO.

I remember in one of Saranyu's lakorn his lips got bitten by na'ek, it looked painful! You can't bite pra'ek tongue unless he french kiss you...or you dig in to find it and bite it :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah dat remind of wat my 40 + year old friend say to me while we where watching lakorn together and a "R" scene came up and she say " why the guy goes for the neck ? why she bother to scream for . Just bit or chew on him " and i told her " it doesn't matter where he kiss the n'k . In a thai lakorn if u see the bed -- it is over "

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i can't stand kob's scream when she gets raped, it sounds like she's getting murdered or something. and she does the same scream in every lakon she gets raped, ugh!

lol :lol: i totally agree...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
hahah dat remind of wat my 40 + year old friend say to me while we where watching lakorn together and a "R" scene came up and she say " why the guy goes for the neck ? why she bother to scream for . Just bit or chew on him " and i told her " it doesn't matter where he kiss the n'k . In a thai lakorn if u see the bed -- it is over "
Ahaha. That's true, usually if there is a mattress either bed or sofa then it's over, but then pra'ek doesn't really care where he does it as long as there a surface, some even attempt outside. :drool: