Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Where did you see the news? I'm dying here. It's always secrety when it comes to Kob's lakorns. What's up with that? I know she's a well known actress but I still want to see her promoting her up coming lakorns so there would be news on her lakorns. I think Kob needs to change herself a little bit. I'm still her fan and wish only good thing happens to her.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Where did you see the news? I'm dying here. It's always secrety when it comes to Kob's lakorns. What's up with that? I know she's a well known actress but I still want to see her promoting her up coming lakorns so there would be news on her lakorns. I think Kob needs to change herself a little bit. I'm still her fan and wish only good thing happens to her.
What do you mean? If you mean the open ceremony then it's not her fault cuz up to the producer.

maijune

SarNie Adult
What do you mean? If you mean the open ceremony then it's not her fault cuz up to the producer.

yeah it's not her fault...it's the producer and the the company of the that production...maybe they thought kob is so popular that she don't need promotion no more...that's why her new lakorns have no opening ceremony and news no more..

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i agree chanel 7 never promote kob's lakorn. they're too busy trying to promote all the newcomers or people that aren't that popular. whatever kob doesn't need promotion. i'll still watch her lakorn. although i wish that the company that's making this lakorn would release what this story is about. they're so many different version out there about this lakorn it's confusing.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This is the drama one right? I hope they dress Stefan up all manly that's my main concern besides that can't wait to see...excited to see what Kob's style will be like in this lakorn.

I didn't watch BSFS yet but will later...Thanks Kob fanatic for the news!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with you...BlueMoon. I would love to see Stefan in suits for this lakorn for a change. And for Kob, I hope to see her really pretty here too. Stefan&Kob make another great couple besides Num&Kob, Andrew&Kob, Pete&Kob, Oil&Kob,
Chakrit&Kob, Poh&Kob, Vee&Kob, and I'm hoping to see Veer&Kob for her up coming lakorns (who cares about the age...he'll be very lucky to pair up with her).

moilee

sarNie Adult
Two more months...are you sure? I thought lakorns take more than two months to be finished. Anyways, two months is still pretty long time for me. I just hope you're right about two months....I just hope it's not longer than two months. Thanks.

vina_lek

I think my mom has seen every Stephan lakorn except for mahsethi, b/c she doesn't like romantic comedies. She says he's not all that, but she does watch most of his lakorns. ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Stefan's fame had just started early of last year so you're mom had watch all this lakorns? Did she watch when he played supporting role in "Tah Fah Likit" and "Mong Dang" or his lakorn "Dok Blia Clear Rak" w/ Amy Klinpratum (This one was comedy/romantic) just like Mahsethi.

He's not great, but an okay actor. His image can get him somewhere, whereareas he needs to improve on his acting and choice of roles.

As for lakorns, they usually takes up to two-three months to film. But with post-production/editing the time spand is stretched. Also when finished, they'll have to find a slot to put it in, if not then the lakorn will be put in stock.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeah...I saw some new pix on this lakorn. I can't wait to see this lakorn. It's gonna be their second kiss-slap lakorn. I love her hair and Stefan looks so hot in the lakorn....love his hairstyles and his slimming body.

maijune

SarNie Adult
after seeing all these news clip and pix...can't wait to actually watch it....anyone know the airing date...is this lakorn gonna air before boosaba rai ruk or waht...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh!! i hope they finish shooting and get everyting done so we can watch and go crazie like LNJ again...LOL..miss tose old crazie Kob-Stefan dayz...and WHAT?! is tat a baby i see...finally....most lakorns the nang'ek gets pregnant but you almost neva see the baby...eheehe..the baby is adorable..

i dunno...i wuzn't too into Stefan in the last one he did w/ Kob..he wuz in suits a lot wen they were in Spain but he wuzn't tat attractive to me...i wished he'll keep his celebrity look in rang rit pissawards w/ Aump...he wuz smokin' hot in tat one..LOL..but juding from nancy's banner..he looks might fine in tat white shirt...hahaha

adorable baby, beatiful nang'ek, handsome pra'ek, interesting story-line...alright i'm ready foe tis....LOL