Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

tik4life

sarNie Egg
the rape was eps 3 i think....can't remember

Eps. 8 was good..like how Stephan got the little boy to do works for him...lol he's too innocent to know Stephan is using him to separate his mom from Jao.

I enjoy the gay brother too. His expression was so funny when Kat tell him to be careful of AIDS after finding out he's gay. lol less dramatic and more comedic

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i've only watched till episode 5 so far and feel sorry for kob since stephen is such an A$$ to her goshy. I hate his charector he's so imature.... anyhow the lakron is okay but love kob!!!!!! i'd prefer sunti's charector to be alittle more um..... kind! he's so stubborn!!!! is it just me or was his acting in LGJ with kob better then in here? iono.......

cecilia

Staff member
^sarah, i'm with you. i think he's much better in LNJ than this .. i can not stand him in this but in LNJ i feel a little bit of attraction in his character ^^

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I don't know but I can't stand him in any lakorn. His roles are usually immature.

That what I wanted to know too if she's pregnant or not.. and with Stefan -_-

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
I hope she is!
I hope they dont joke around with us like how they did in JLR.
I'm excited for tomorrow!!
Now why couldnt they air just about everyday like JLR.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
oh gosh in ep 9 stefan found the picture that kob keeps in her drawer. i thought that would make ai feel a little better towards her but noooo. he went even more crazy. can't wait to see next ep cause it looks like ai is going to misunderstand lai thinking that jamon slept with her. man just when i thought things were going to get better between these two.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know but I can't stand him in any lakorn. His roles are usually immature.

That what I wanted to know too if she's pregnant or not.. and with Stefan -_-
you too. i thought you like his acting ..

anyway, at least let her be preggy in here .. even if it's with sunti, it still cool with me. just don't let it be a false alarm. first it was LNJ now JLR. let's hope this is not one of those ..
i just realize they all have THREE LETTER in their name if we abbreviate it. LOl .. LNJ, JLR, SYS .. :eek:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I loved the beginning of Episode 9 where Ai is sick and Lai takes care of him. She was so attentive and caring towards him. If Ai doesn't notice the spark, then he's dense! LOL.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I loved the beginning of Episode 9 where Ai is sick and Lai takes care of him. She was so attentive and caring towards him. If Ai doesn't notice the spark, then he's dense! LOL.
He doesn't trust her. Ai had an argument in the office with Lai and he said she broke his heart. And that he would not let her trick him anymore.

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
Could someone give a brief summery on what happened in episode 9 and 10.
Oh, they played a new song too?

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
hi i was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the theme song which they always play in the beginning and the singer.

It kinda gets stuck in your head while you're watching the lakorn :p

thanks!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I've been reading the comments and I think I'm going to start tunning into this again (I stopped after Epi 3). Sounds like things are starting to pick up between Kob and Stefan again?

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, there's a lot of complaining about Stefan going on in here.
I happen to like him. His accent is a bit um...different...but his acting is just fine to me. ^_^
Anyway, the theme song to this lakorn is so good. As I continued to listen to it, it got more and more addicting.
I have it stuck in my head now.

The plot is sort of just going around and around, I suppose...but it's pretty dramatic stuff. I know people are complaining about Stefan's character, but I'd rather have him aggressive like this than all nice and wimpy like in PSFS. Also, notice how it's his aggressive characters like in here and LNJ that are helping the ratings of these lakorns shoot up high. You guys know you wuv him when he's being a jerk. :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hmmmm so many conflicting comments...i do like Kob though...but i've only seen like two minutes of it so its hard for me to judge...

also saw the beginning part when he tried to like force kiss her on their second or so date and well it was kind of weird for me... just my opinion tho -_-

i don't know, unless she's preggo next episode i might just skip this...doesn't seem that interesting to me for some reason :huh:

well i'll keep checking here to see what other people are saying...sighs...i had really high hopes for this after LNJ and all the previews but now...i'm lukewarm :mellow:

noi

sarNie Hatchling
sharona i agree with you on stefan i think his acting's fine and i do like it when he plays a jerk vs a wuss. but have to admit that the only time i watch his lakorn is when he's paired up with kob cause they are so cute together. ep 10 was good but wish kob and stefan would start to have some sweet scenes together. i know they are suppose to bicker a lot but some cute scenes here and there doesn't hurt. i did like the scene where she was eating and he came to eat next to her. she tried to leave but he forced her to sit next to him cause he didn't like to eat alone. haha i remember at the begining he was like i will never eat with you now he's changed his thoughts. i guess slowly but surely he's coming around but he's so stubborn. the mom is starting to get on my nerves. she is like trying to run her daugther's life my making her marry that jow noi guy. can't wait til next's weeks eps. oh i really like the new song they put on here. does anyone know the name or who sang it??