Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
omg. i wished p-num sornram was the pra'ek. everyone whould tuning in right? cos the storyline is intense, kob is the nang'ek, sornram is handsome!!LOL

natty

Chubs
well on tee tai krua, num said that he will be accepting more lakorns and in roles that he hasn't played before so maybe they'll have another comeback..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
lol well obviously not right? i mean there's some criticisms of kob's acting falling off the cliff, even gave her a new nick name "nang'ek soot huoiy" and they still cast her for lakorns.. so sometime ratings or criticisms don't deter the producers.. it probably make them want to try to prove everyone wrong?
if no one is tuning in then how is that proving us wrong ? it defeats the whole purpose

well on tee tai krua, num said that he will be accepting more lakorns and in roles that he hasn't played before so maybe they'll have another comeback..
really , i hope they will make room for kob and him together in the future....... and in roles he havent played before, hint chaleuy sak

omg we are so spaming natty

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Has anyone seem the concert??? Does anyone know what song Kob was singing?? I like the song and her voice was very good....she'll probably took singing lesson right b/c her voice has really changed from before. She sound like a professional. Lift and Kob were so cute together.
this one?

tik4life

sarNie Egg
yes that concert.....I was wondering what was the song that Kob sang alone???

Why is everyone talking about Kob needing a comeback when she is doing fine to me. Her past lakorns did well or ok in the ratings, the one with Num and Stephan. But once new actresses come along and is getting more famous the reporters alway point Kob out as an old actresses that will eventually be onverwhelmed by the newcomer to the point of non-existence. Come on now she still have strong fan bases and still have projects that people are still willing to watch.

I hope she get a chance with Tik before she marry and quite the business.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it not about her, it about the producer in choosing her p ek for her! i knew someone will say this .....natty where are you

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i agree i love kob and her work. she's a talented around movies and sports...

the p'ek they cast her with arent too great and perhaps the storyline as well. i'm always
a fan of hers.

still so beautiful and now picking up singing; she wows me even more. her voice is pretty good.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I have never been a fan of Kob, but now I am because I think her look has improved and she's been looking wonderful lately! I mean she's extremly beautiful in this lakorn; the make-up, the hair, and the wardrobe!!!

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Kob & Lift sing very very well at the concert ch7. Stephan sings very well too when he sang one song only. I love the song that Kob sang only.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Love the concert.. Kob singing was good and glad she paired up with Lift . . Stephan cracked me up when he sang.. it sound like he lipsynching . It doesn't even sounds like him

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
I mean I like Fan and everything, but ch7 should of pick a better p'ek...like Num, Tik, or Oil...they can act better than Fan..for some odd reason he cant act mean like the other 3 p'eks does! B)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me what stephen said to kob before he raped her??
He said," I didn't want to touch you. But you and Guya had to scheme to make Kat marry that gay guy. Anyone who harms me, will get it. Remember !!!!"

was that really a rape? I didn't understand what he said afterwards. hahah.