Sai Soke(No Problem)

cecilia

Staff member
Episode #13 was GOOD! The struggle between Khun Ying and Ousa was well played. And WOW what a shocker! Caught me by surprise, I didn't know that was coming. I like how there's twist that catch me off guard.

When I saw Episode #14 was out I hesitate to watch. Not because I don't want to but because I didn't want it to end, sort of. eheheh

Here's my comment as I was watching the final episode.

Oh goodness, 2 mins into this clip and I'm trying to hold my tears already. Then hearing Thon apologize with tears.. man! Can't hold them now. I'm such a sucker when it comes to men crying.

OMG !! I'm gonna have a heart attack trying to not get emotional.. geeshhh this is like too much, too much good LOL I can feel the dad really meant it, his eyes all red and teary.

This is awesome how Bai express his goodbyes and all the good flashbacks ... even though there is no script or lines, his expression is priceless! I'm crying so much ..

Just when I thought I cried enough the locket necklace... and then i giggle when I hear Bai, I mean his reincarnation speak ... im use to seeing his face without words LOL

What a great ending! I like how it's different and it didn't have to end at the end with Rome and Ja but yet I didn't feel left out ... I'm satisfied, I hope the actor and actress and even the director win some award for their work in Sai Sok..
i was crying on the scene of Bai's death too .. so sad how Barnyen finally admit her feeling after he's gone. the blanket cover is so T_T ..

i also giggle when i saw Chai as the grandson -- talking and asking why there's no picture of grandpa -- is it b/c he's a shy man? that was really funny and cute-- i thought Barnyen were going to tell him that there's no need b/c he is the replicate of his grandfather but man, they didnt' let her do that -- which is good in a way b/c she express it with her hand caressing her grandson face to indicate that Bai lives on.

This is truly a great and masterpiece lakorn from ch3 of this year for me .. the theme, script, actors, actresses, everything flows together well. Hope they win some kind of an award too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just watched the end, i never watched the beginning i just watched the last 10 mins of the end, seems to have a happy ending Rome and Ja's son was so cute :wub:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Hi all....I know that this lakorn has been over and done with and a lot of you guys have seen it already. But I have just started to watch it. I was wondering what that disease is in the lakorn: lok yuan??? What is that in English???

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Never mind. I found what it is. It's leprosy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok i finally finished this lakorn...........
It was a typical lakorn, bad guys killing good guys. N'rai trying to pull p'ek into being the father of her baby, evil people die at the end. and it was a slow, slow, slow lakorn. but the ending was beautiful, i loved the ending so much................if they don't give Chai an award for his wonderful performance i'll be doing some butt kicking. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow basically half the castings died lol

i did a lakorn marathon last night after finishing ep 13 and 14 my girlfriend is a gumiho. i stayed up till now (im about to die from exhaustion, in addition to the non stop crying) the beginning was a bit boring but it was essential to the plot, i guess that's why i had to stop at episode 5 until now i have finally finished it. it was toward episode 7 where everything was a bit faster... not really faster but they didnt drag a problem for too long. the slow pace didnt bother me afterward ep 6 because it wasnt boring.

i disagree, this is not a typical lakorn, maybe in terms of inheritance and greed but it's not like the rest. the script was amazingly written i just wished they were more realistic with the disease. i know that they didnt want to gross the audience but i guess it's understandable too because it was probably only a severe case of leprosy. i mean i have no knowledge of it but every disease has different level.

khun ying is not the typical evil type of person, she was just a bit selfish and bitter but she never harmed anyone physically.
as for her son, he was just raised with too much love, therefore he also became a selfish person. but i love how they grew to realize how rotten the people they thought were good.

chai's performance was just awesome. at first the couple was do awkward but after seeing the end, i knew why. but still kwang and chai, is still an awkward pair.

although rome had a little part, i thought he flared extremely well. probably one of his best work also. his crying scenes has been wonderful. im not saying this because im a huge fan but his character was also very well portrayed even though he had such little amount of screen time.

i believe the director, writer, producer, actors including supporting casts and the lakorn itself deserve an award. at the end of the year, they dont win, i would be extremely disappointed. this was by far more touching than ruen something... ahaha the lakorn with kob... by the way i need to finish that too. there were so many twist and turn, i was shocked. in a way i thought i was watching a long chinese fighting series. you know they get carried away with all the twists ahaha but sai soke, i believe is just perfect. it kept me on my toes and each episode surprised me. i dont know thai much... i didnt do a lot of FF. maybe the beginning i did a lot of FF ahahaha. i love kik as usa ahahah. i just wished when she died faster. they made her laugh too long ahahaha.

the ending to this lakorn will be added to one of the most well done ending and my favorite list.

im so tired i dont know what i wrote if it makes sense or not. i am just now ranting on and on lol

this deserves best lakorn of the year!!!