Sai Soke(No Problem)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im watching the special scoop right now and its getting me all teary already lol especially cuz of chai..such a sad character. i cant imagine how it'll be like once the lakorn comes on air. cant wait for it

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Hmmm so who really does end up with Rotmay? Tun or Puri? If Rotmay ends up with Tun then who is going to end up with Puri? No one?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^judging from the clips, she will get with puri. thun is the bad guy so he wouldnt get with anyone. looks like hes gonna rape meji

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i think it's quite sad that sometimes it's the second lead that attracts me to watch than the main lead and i do agree puri looks so much better than rome and i like rome

nina07

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what episode the second generation like Rome & Ja come in? I'm guessing not until probably episode 3 or 4. I guess I'll just fully start watching from there.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Aw I don't want Tun to be the bad guy. He is so cute in the picture with Rotmay. I want Rotmay to end up with both Tun and Puri lol, but I guess Puri is fine for me hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was watching epi 1, the story is a sad one. So many sad drama in here. Chai and Kwang they're so good and Kik is back too.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I haven't start on this lakorn yet, becuz the preview of it is sooo sad and depressing..looks like the most pitiful one in it is Chai's character, other than that, all the other characters are just plain stupid...but who am I to judge..but again, I'm gonna wait for the end to start watching it, so that I can just cry my eyeballs out at once...LOL...oh and I don't like Ja's hair in here..wat is wrong with her hair, I find it has da wrong-dos in all the roles she'd starred in..

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
I'm waiting for RTEAM for reunion. I'm not a big fan of Ja.

yes ur correct.... i'm still look forward for Rteam reunion.... omg can't wait to see more of there lakorn..... dying for it..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The preview looks interesting/intense. I like Rome but not so found of Ja. I was her briefly in Awajee See Chompoo and also in Keuy Look Tung? I don't like her acting and for my eyes, she doesn't look catchy LOL Just my opinion folks.

Nevertheless, I will be watching this just because there are many other actor/actress that I've admire their work. I'll just like fast forward when Ja scene comes on LOL.. well, let see if she can win my vote after this one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah Ja is not ugly, she just isn't charming. There's no sparks. Her acting... I say poor esp in Pink Abyss. That was one of the most horrible lakorn I have ever seen, I had to skip to the end for that lakorn.

I haven't started on this either. Tonight I will try.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was looking forward to this weeks epi but apparently ch3 arent airing any of their lakorn at this moment due to what just happen to their office

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I just finish the first two episode that it's entertaining. Looking forward to more but as Tinah mentioned it looks like the wait will be awhile.

With that said, I went ahead and read the entire lakorn summary.
If anybody want to read it, here it is http://www.baanseries.com/thai/detail.asp?param_id=1060 WARNING because there is a spoiler at the end. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know. At least it will buy me some time to catch up on all the other lakorns and this too. I hope peace will be restore soon. Nothing was gain and nobody won. Thailand just had losses. I have been following the news, I don't know what to believe. Some speculated Thaksin is behind it all. Thai Royal Army received a bad reputation. Some claimed that during the violence act, they aimlessly shot at unarmed protesters. I don't believe news 100% I just hope Thailand find peace soon and recover quickly. I don't mean to sound rude, I am sad that the event had occurred in Thailand.

I wonder if the economy will suffer. Thailand export many things such as sugar and rice. I am also worried too about the cost of rice again. There is so many things to worry about that I don't know what to do any more. I am seeking into entertainment but it ain't helping (I know kind of selfish of me to say when others are suffering more than me)