Sai Seub Sieng Tong (Mirabilis Ch 7 )

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw the opening ceremony on Dec.16. don't know which company make this la korn,Nam and Grace are the main pra'ek and nang'ek. i think Jib and Au are pair up,hopefully. i like them in "benja keeta kwarm ruk",they were so cute! sad though that Jib didn't get to play as the main nang'ek in here. and maybe Tae and Jieb are pair up.anyone know more details on this la korn? the title means melodious voice spy,so maybe a musical la korn. wonder what character Jib will be playing. so happy she's having more la korns. can't wait to see her in here. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Teedee thanks for the news. :D

Yeah Nam R I haven't seen much of his lakorn... maybe it's because of the pairing.

Jib!!! Jumping for joy! I didn't finished her recent lakorn =( but I will get to it during the holiday break *cross finger*

As much as I like Grace, I want JEAB CHOMPOONUCH as nang ek!!! Pls CH7 see the light! B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
somp9 Posted Yesterday, 10:06 PM
who is Grace?
here is a picture of Grace, she play in many la korns,her latest one was "muey inter" that she play as nangrai.

fun4fun,i'm glad ur gonna finish Jib's recent la korn "koh ma hut sa jun" right? if Jib&Au are really pair up i'm happy but i'm still waiting for Jib&Pai to reunite,hopefully they'll soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share picture of Jib's graduation on Dec.14, Au&Prae,Jieb,her bro.(Jay) ,Tle Tawan,Cheer and Jo Jukrit was there to congrats her. i'm glad Jib,Au,Jieb get to come back & work together again

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker Posted Today, 05:40 AM
sounds like a looktung lakorn...maybe its a sitcom...
i was thinking the same thing, but i don't want it to be a sitcom,because some sitcom are not even funny,more so silly.hope it's a regular long la korn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sounds like a looktung lakorn...maybe its a sitcom...
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rather watch a looktung lakorn than a sitcom.

TEEDEE yep that's the lakorn. Yes I am waiting for Pai and Jib to reunite too.

Any other info.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGGGGGG! Are you serious TEEDEE? Wow. This is great news! Au and Jib together again. I've been waiting for that so long and finally JIEB has a new lakorn! I was waiting for her to have an upcoming lakorn! Omggg. I'm just seriously too happy and excited! Is it really Nam and Grace the pranangs? I mean I do like Grace as well but I've been waiting so longggg for Nam and Jieb to pair up again as pairs since BKKR :( This saddens me but I'm glad Nam and Jieb has a another chance to work together again! I hope she isn't nang'rai in here 'cause I'm so tired of seeing her in those roles so many times now >____< Well I hope she gets with either Au or Tae, She'll look cute with them [: THANKYOU for the news TEDEE! I hope it's not sitcom either but there's a chance it might since Jieb is suppose to have an upcoming sitcom but I never heard the news until now, But not so sure yet if this is her sitcom she's suppose to have. I am also glad Jieb and Jib work together again, They are such good friends since BKKR. I loveeee them so much! Aww, Jieb cut her hair soooooo short. I loved her long hair :( Oh well. She does look cute, still.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep from the news i saw they said Nam & Grace were the main pranangs, oh really Jieb_Lover? Jieb is suppose to have an upcoming sitcom? then maybe this will be a sitcom but i cross fingers it's not. i rather it be a looktung la korn too. Jieb & Jib also work together in "koh ma hut sa jun", Jieb was a guest star in there but she play as the bad character. i think she look good with short hair. Jieb and Tae should be another couple would been better. hope there'll be three couples rather than someone is nangrai or tuayrai in here. yeah it's weird that Au will play second to Nam. if i have more info. i'll surely come and tell.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks again TEDEE :D I think this production is most likely to be KANTANA or DARAVDO. Yeah, I know It's wierd to see Au as supporting since I've always seen him as praek but now a days he's been taking supporting roles lately :( Omggg! Are you serious Jieb was in Koh Mahut JaSun?! Wow. I never knew that since she is just guest star, lol! I want to see her scene then. Do you know which episode she was in??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem happy to share,but i think the high possibilty production that it'll be is triple 2 because they usually make sitcoms. yeah Jieb is a guest star in "koh ma hut sa jun" episode 30-38. yeah i notice it too that lately Au have been getting supporting roles,but it's sad a bit though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah if it's sitcome then it's probably by TV THUNDER or TRIPLE 2, It don't matter what production it is to me though. Okay, Thanks again [: Where did you see the clip of the opening?? I tried looking for it all over YOUTUBE but no one has it posted :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no i'm just saying if turn out its really a sitcom then most likely it'll be triple 2 production because they usually make sitcoms. but i don't know yet if it's a sitcom or not. i still hope it's not a sitcom though. but if it's a sitcom i hope it's not triple 2 though because their sitcoms are more silly than funny,i rather it's tv thunder production.i watch the clip from tvpool live on 12-16-08, they interview Jib on the ceremony day about her health condition and if she has a new boyfriend. and the news mention Nam and Grace for the pranangs and show who's in the la korn, which there were Jib,Au,Jieb,Tae and their are others too but can't really see their faces though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh really, Okay thanks. I thought it was actually a clip of the opening ceremony. I was waiting for spicyforum to post it but they have not.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they show a bit of the open ceremony,but mainly the news was about Jib, she talks about going to get her lung check because there was problem with it and don't know yet what it's. and the guy that went to her graduation is a friend.she doesn't have a special guy yet. gosh..i really want to know more details about this la korn. hope there'll be more news on it soon. i hate channel 7 they are so slow with updating their la korns. :arrg:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope everything goes well for Jib.

I am not that updated with ch7 news. Hehehehe!!! Now that people mentioned about Au second lead to Nam, I find that quite funny too though I like them two equally.