Sai Seub Delivery (Good Feeling)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
At first I thought that Great's acting in Ruk Ter Yord Ruk was horrible too...the way he talks in that series was urghhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhh ewwwwwwwwww...but then in interviews he talks so normally...and in this lakorn he's so cute and adorable and I just blush whenever he interacts with Yard. I hope there's more sweet scenes.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The guy's awesomeness.

I'm loving Yard's character in here. She's got that fiesty yet perky attitude; traits I prefer in my ideal type of nang aek.

And Great's character is cool and reasonable. I like how he's straightforward and honest, and oh, and the fact that he's actually patient with Noo Book/Yard. (Don't know if she deserves it). They bicker, but he doesn't get over-offended and react in kind to her. ...aha. She's crazy. In comparison to him. But what's charming is that he still seems to be holding his ground, despite his occasional :( face at her non-sensical diatribe.

Ahh, all so LULZ-worthy.

It's definitely funny, but there's some sweetness to it and a spice of sexiness.

Toon

The guy's awesomeness.

I'm loving Yard's character in here. She's got that fiesty yet perky attitude; traits I prefer in my ideal type of nang aek.

And Great's character is cool and reasonable. I like how he's straightforward and honest, and oh, and the fact that he's actually patient with Noo Book/Yard. (Don't know if she deserves it). They bicker, but he doesn't get over-offended and react in kind to her. ...aha. She's crazy. In comparison to him. But what's charming is that he still seems to be holding his ground, despite his occasional :( face at her non-sensical diatribe.

Ahh, all so LULZ-worthy.

It's definitely funny, but there's some sweetness to it and a spice of sexiness.

I totally agree with you. This is my kind of pra'ek...he's cool and sensible not prone to hot temperaments and the fact that he doesn't try to offend nangek but try to get on her good side even though nang'ek can be a bit childish sometimes is so hot. But episode 4 was definitely so cute..esp. towards the end when Yard was naked with only a towel on and they're hiding and you see Great staring at her curvy bosom...LOL!!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
dis lakorn is soo cute! hahah grate and yard r so adorable ^_^ grate has a cute smile ;) cant wait for more! and the part where ace was speaking in english to yards sister was soo hilarious! lmao! i was dying! hahahah :lol: :lol: :loool: when he was like " i lie u" " u hab boyfriend" lmao!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I totally agree with you. This is my kind of pra'ek...he's cool and sensible not prone to hot temperaments and the fact that he doesn't try to offend nangek but try to get on her good side even though nang'ek can be a bit childish sometimes is so hot. But episode 4 was definitely so cute..esp. towards the end when Yard was naked with only a towel on and they're hiding and you see Great staring at her curvy bosom...LOL!!!

AHA. ^^ That's the spice of sexiness I was talking about. :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
I am so in love with Great I never thought his acting would be this good as for first time p'ek. I only see him news, never see in acting before I know he was in Pat and Por's lakorn, but I didnt watch it. I love Yard's character in here, to me I think she act much better and her voice is not as annoying as some of her other lakorn. Cant wait until she understand and have feeling for p'ek.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
finallly finished this weekends episodes! haha i love YARD! shes so good, and Great is looking hotter every episode LOL! i'm enjoying this lakorn. the whole cast is sooo funny and goood :) ace is hilarious haha never seen him play comedy before =) and pitch is cutttteee!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
didnt know why i didnt watch this earlier. it is sooooo funny!!! every character (well most) is funny. love yard as this kind of nang ek she plays it well, and love ace and his partner sooo hilarious wen it comes to those two whether it be the paa-laa bad breath or the whistle part or the first time ace met yards sister and he tried to speak english, and opal lover her as a new reporter haha she brings her camera out to catch all the action and wat is funnier is that great has a whaite-caucasian-italian grandpa - which crack my family up wen they saw it.

so far so good they just need to skip the shitty nang rai and the guy with the bat parts ...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I can't get over the karaoke and dance scene. They're so weird.... ahahhaahah but it was cute. Yeah Grate is much better in this lakorn. Speaking of Grate, he's a model right? Is he a singer in a group or anything? From his voice, he sounds like he knows how to sing I like it. Ahahaha can't wait til tomorrow.

Peung

sarNie Egg
This is the best lakorn out there right now. It's so funny and not draggy at all! Yard and Grate are awesome! Didn't know they can act like that lol. Can't wait til tomorrow!

Toon

OMG...that karaoke scene had me rolling on the floor literally for a good half hour. I can't believe they did that...they looked so weird and weird...there's no other word to describe it...well...maybe cute and adorable...but weird!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ace was so hilarious, especially when he dressed as a girl LOL then when he tried imitating a girl. it was funny when yard blew her nose on great's shirt. and then it was cute when she thought he was sleeping when he really wasn't. that evil mother on his, yard had to fight all those guys. it was cute when great put that cloth on yard's wound. i can't wait for tomorrow's episode, it looks funny.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Yard and Great have some of the best chemistry ever! I love their scenes together, it's sooo cute and sweet! I can't wait till the next episode when he tells her parents if anyone hurts her they hurt him! Ahh I can't wait <333

Peung

sarNie Egg
Today's episode was awesome. I really love their chemistry together. I thought the sofa scene was so funny. Can't stop laughing throughout the lakorn. Hahaha... now Great is mad at Yard. Super cute!!!! They're all such great actors! Can't wait til tomorrow :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like today's episode, it was funny. ace is cute as a girl. i really like great and yard's chemistry. i love when her and her friend went shopping, and showing her the dance moves too. can't wait for tomorrow's ^^