Sai Nam Sarm chewit ( Pau Jin Jong)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^ditto...Poo certainly didn't impress me with her acting, but I'll definitely give her the benefit of a doubt b/c I've yet to see any actors/actresses get worse in acting as time passes ;)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Poo needs to improve but she's cute to look at. Hopefully she'll improve as she gets more and more roles. Looking forward to this lakorn!!!

Poo as Oil's mom?? okay..that is wierd..i think she doesn't suit the role of a mother just yet..if anything..Jiu should play that part cause she looks older

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
so who gets paired up with who in this movie? :] i would like to see oil & jui pair up though but maybe por & jui will get paired up. haha does anyone knoe the storyline to this lakorn?

slee00

sarNie Adult
what is the storyline? I always a por fan! would love to see this!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
karen_moo Posted Jun 28 2006, 10:28 PM
  so who gets paired up with who in this movie? :]i would like to see oil & jui pair up though but maybe por & jui will get paired up. haha does anyone knoe the storyline to this lakorn?
Poo & Tawin are Thana parents.

Pancake and Veer are Por parents.

Por and Thana will fight over Jui because she the n'ke something like that....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
they dun even look old enough to be parent. Among the females, jui looks the oldest and she will be da daughter and the oilpor look older than the people who will be the father. I hope they can switch!!!!!!!!!!!!

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i want to see this lakorn because por is in it. i love him. but i see that poo is the mother in this lakorn which is so weird. but i would choose her to be the mother than jui beause she can act better than poo. and i like that oil and por are the main guys because they also can act. if you have poo and some new guy be the p'ek and n'ek then we would be disappointed since their acting might not be too good. but i cant wait to see this lakorn.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
How would Poo & Tawin are Thana parents and Pancake and Veer are Por parents.
They are sooo young to be the parents of them. Anyone minds to explain this for me.

the casting of the roles in this lakorn is so weird...the young looking folks are going to play the parents of the older looking folks :wacko:

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah the pairings are so weird. well i think when veer and pancake and poo and tawin are the parents...i think that they will be acting as in a previous generation...sorry if this doesnt make sense. kinda like mae pra torranee but when oil, por, and jui are acting, their parents might not be in the lakorn anymore. so like the lakorn would be split in half. i hate it when they make the actors look old using makeup and wigs like benz who had to mother kwan.

but wow i didnt know the cast of pdsd would be in this lakorn too. i just love how veer and pancake are pairing together again. but damn poo and tawin. he's so girly and she's like whoa haha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

If you look at this pix I think when they get older a different set of parents will play their part as parents....

yui15

sarNie Elites
WOO HOO!! Via & Pancake!!! Yippee!! Kind of weird that they're going to be the parents, but if they're younger generation parents, that won't be bad. Can't wait to see this! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes this lakorn looks good so happy that p-via and pancake pair up again with poo and win can't wait to see it air soon heres some more pix from PJJ