Sai Nam Sarm chewit ( Pau Jin Jong)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
That teaser was taken from HM Company's 2nd yr celebration they had and they shown the teaser on Big Screen for the fans to watch so I think one of the fan recorded it, and Por, Jui, Pancake and some other casts also show up is well, but Oil was not there <_<

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i think win matches pu alot :) they so cute i like there role cant wait to watch episode 2 n forth

Mai*

sarNie Elites
:lol: Jui's character loves Oil, like she said in the teaser, "no matter what Kongkhem (Oil) has done to us, I will never change my heart from him" and she does loves him till the day he dies. But after Oil is wounded from the bullet he takes for Por, he hands her over to Por, asking Por to take care of Jui after he passes away

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
seems like a really interesting storyline.. i can't wait and vier and pancake look so cute together.. i can't wait to see them on-screen again

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like weer and pancake in plik din su dao but episode 1 so cute pu and win bump into each other and he drop her basket of fish and she knock his book down so cute scene i think win liked pu first sight to :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
so glad Tew and Ateng got married so cute scene Sukrom and Ateng singing songs to tew was funny and their parents pass away noone there to be at the wedding so sad that sukrom and Keawprayong have to lived in a old house and her mom such a meany and getting hurt from her mom servants and her dad died yea the episode 4 going have more excited drama mostly sad ones but still want to see more love sene between these 2 couples :wub: ateng and tew scene so cuteeeeeeee and how he always be nice to her even she is mean and her mom doesnt like ateng much but the dad seem pretty calm a bout his daugther marrying a coffee and ice cream guy ateng :)

MiSsDaISY

sarNie Egg
i am so loving this lakorn...i tihink pur, win, pan, wee is the old generation and por , jui, oil, other dude is new
generation...por must win and pur son..don't for suer..

tang071

sarNie Elites
in eps.4 they finally grow up. omg veer turned out to be corrupt. he shot two ppl after they found out that veer had taken the company's money and customers. he turned out to be a millionaire buisnessman. but in the process, he lost his best friend, win. all he cares is about money and climbing the ladder, he becomes angry and forgets what matters to him the most. meanwhile, pancake and poo are pregnant. veer names his son, chaopraya and win names his son, khomkhem. it seems that oil (khomkhem) and his parents become wealthy after toiling in the fields for years. veer and pancake move into pancake's father's house. por likes boats, everything his father has disregarded. jui likes por, but as a friend so far. she likes to bicker and fight with oil.

can someone tell me who jui gets with or who the main p'ek is? i'm so curious. and oil dies in the end?? so sad, i'm already missing pancake and veer but veer turned out to be such a bad person in the end.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well from summaries and sc I think Jui and Oil might end up getting marry .... but somehow in the end Oil dies protecting Por from a bullet and ask Por to look after his wife for him T__T i dislike that

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok episode was getting good until weer pan poo and win turn older and have kids and now they change character at first hoping to see them again but i know they wouldnt let kids play a parent role when oil and por are older then weer and win lol so yea change to a whole new person i was looking forward to see them still on screen make me dont want to watch it again well watching cause of p-por :) yea at first jui likes jaopraya but i guess his father kill someone in the past that maybe dont want to be with someone whos parents are killer so later on jui numin likes Khongkhem that new guy seem gay in the lakorn lol i wish it was araya i think she and p-por so cute on screen

moilee

sarNie Adult
I knew it...I was afraid that the producer or direct's might made Oil played the negative. Thanks goodness for that they didn't. I like him to play the positive roles as always. I love him in Mek Khun Er opposite Kob. There was sexy within him....it would break my heart if they he played negative role. Although...I would like him to play negative role but in a good way.... as the bad pr'eng.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oil is the pra'rai in here, he may not seem like it now but maybe later, the REAL pe'k is Por Nattawoot .... but Oil's character in here will shine as well, he is one of the most important character too and he does get a chance with Jui to the point of marrying her.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
doesnt make want to watch anymore cause since weer poo win n pan gone doesnt seem fun anymore lol but yea oil suppose to be peak but then its p-poh cuase he act with her 3 lakorns i think they want oil to be more popular in here and then p-poh still get her ^___^

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
the only reason i watch this lakorn is because of poo and win, pan,veer.
and all poo and win sweet sc..after they all grow old i like watch the rest..
even though i like por and oil ,,but i don't like jui...not even fair..it was suppose to be
other way around...so i stop at ep... :arrg:

Mai*

sarNie Elites
:lol: everyone is watching it for different people, I skipped the first three episodes cause I'm watching it for Por and Oil. I'm actually uploading this lakorn for Spicy and I chose to ignore the first three episodes, only went back to watch the third episode after I found out Por and Oil's generation was in there.

But yeah Oil does seem like the nice guy right now, but he's not going to be one later on. But the Jui will love him, and they do end getting married. This lakorn was originally set to have Captain and Aom in it, but either way, Oil still choses to play supporting. lol he is the guy that the na'ek loves afterall, the one that would do all the sweet scenes with her heheheh :lol: