Sai Nam Sarm chewit ( Pau Jin Jong)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
from what i heard poo and win play parents oil thana and pancake and via play as por parents??? so werid if its true lol i think jui should be the parents of poo or pancake

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
well, um.. i want to see this lakorn.. i just love por! but everyone else im okay with.. i just Poo improves after 99 Wan Chun Ruk Tur..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
what the hell? poo&pancake will be playing mom roles of oil&por? it gonna be weird.. just like a oak torranee. =/

tang071

sarNie Elites
i dont it'll be weird. i think the young kids will act as the previous generation in the first few eps and then leave and its left with their children, por, oil, and jui. excited to see via and pancake. poo looks angry i dunno. i think shes pretty but her bangs are ok but dont suit her. its like trying to be cute but she's just sexy.

yui15

sarNie Elites
I'm really looking forward to this. It looks good. I'm excited about the younger generation playing the parents. Even though we'll only see them in the first couple of episodes, the overall storyline should be good. I hope this airs soon.

natty

Chubs
lol veer and pancake is like a guest star in this lakorn .. they play por's parents in their younger year.. the pra'ek of this lakorn is por and nang'ek is yui cus oil will die..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
:lol: natty made a typo. the na'ek is Jui. dont know who the pra'ek is, but Oil dies in this one, just that he's the one that Jui's character loves

here's some pictures I posted at Spicy awhile back, I'm just giong to quote it here

eeeeeeeeeeee :hyper"o new pictures. We've been wondering who Jui's character is going to fall in love with in this lakorn, these pictures shuold leave some questions answered :tehehe: either she's head over heels in love with Oil, or her character is a bit confused jumping on Oil thinking its Por *rlling:*

Remmeber the shoes?

Oil looks good in this one, almost like he's ready for polo lol

He looks chubby like santa claus in this one *:lmao:*

At least we know Jui and Oil's dog Anat are bonding well :hehesker: I suppose he's bringing it along to the set often:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thats good pancake and via are together.. that sucks i dont want jui to be the neke... this must be such a sad lk since oil dies in here, first lk he isnt peke... geesh im not gonna watch this lk no matter whut =/ *sniffs* i dont like jui as much as pancake... i dont like poo i love por, oil, win and via... damn this stroyline sucks!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
man, Oil is soo hot! cant wiat..but hes going to die..booo...and his doggie looks kinda scary! but so pretty and white!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
No problem Youa. I think Calla said it was rumored to relace Kob and Chakrit's lakorn, but perhaps they moved it up?

nways here's the teaser:
http://www.pohclub.com/Clip/SaiNam.asf
dude, i just watched that and it looks sooo intense! i dont know if i can handle that along with Oil dying..man oh man, i might have to skip that...haha thanks for sharing!

btw, it kinda looks like a big screen movie but i guess not. haha