Sai Lub The Serie gub 24 Kadee Sud Ham Jai (GTH)

jakjann

Jakjann
Sai Lub The Serie gub 24 Kadee Sud Ham Jai
from GTH

Starring:

Dan Worawej - Petty Unksumalee - Jack Fanshun and many more

ON AIR : Saturday 26th September 2009 Modern nine TV

Time: 20.40 (Thai Time) Every Saturday - Sunday
Episodes: 24​
Genre: Serie - Comedy/Romantic

jakjann

Jakjann
I never saw her in any drama or film?? Is she a newcomer??

amythao

sarNie Adult
I miss Dan acting in lakorn...since his other one is not going come out soon...I will not miss this one...As for the Pattie, she look so familiar so I will have to do my own research to see who she is...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I never saw her in any drama or film?? Is she a newcomer??
she's not a newcomer, well maybe to Sitcom, but she's been in various MV's with BOY and also she in the new movie for GTH the one with Ken, i forgot the name, it has something to do with "Train" that's all i remember.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm loving it already! Pattie is so cute. I see Paula guna be in there too, maybe as a guest? And I see Jansuda too! Can't wait til it airs. Miss Dan!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like it, was so funny. Dan is so cute. his acting is still natural and good. finally get to watch his lakorn again, make me so happy. his character is smart&funny. Patty is cute. Jake is so funny. like Namcha's song is cute. and like that they have morals at the end of each cases. and have famous guest stars too. can't wait for next eps.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Pattie was also in the movie Hormones (recommended). She is too cute and Jack has become a household name since Fan Chun lol he's really that popular.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I caught the frist episode online a while ago. I thought it was pretty funny. It's not to be taken seriously, very light-hearted series.