Saeng Soon(Exact)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm not a fang, i didnt even realize she was in this lakorn. and she gets with chakrit at some point too? oh man well at least he dies...but thats sad too. um haha so wait chakrit doesnt get with bee either. this lakorn is way too dramatic esp bc bee is so evil and wont change in the end. from my understanding, she'll do everything it takes to be the owner of saeng soon. although she does seem to love the older chakrit, she'll choose the house over him. lol the younger seemed kinda nerdy too when he was pouting the in the garden scene. but oh my gosh, chakrit is looking good.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kewl!!!! my all time favorite pra-ek is playing again..

I JUST WISH THESE THAI LAKORNS WOULD HAVE "ENGLISH SUBTITLES"

THE WORLD WILL GO CRAZY... LOL... :rolleyes:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg this lakorn is crazy........... i'm enjoying it so far and omg not fang again, she just doesnt look like a nang'eak... more like a nang'eak's friend but it's okay i guess... cause i want to see bee-namthip act different anyways..... :) omg CHAKRIT I LOVE U :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .... hahahhahahhaa :drool: :drool: :drool:

vina_lek

agh hahaha you guys read the spoilers. :lol: I'll try not to reveal anymore. :ph34r:

Sam actually did a really good job of the evil twin in his version. He made the evil twin look good -- playboy evil, hehe... not nerdy spoiled evil. I guess they changed how the bad twin should be portrayed in this one.

In this version, it seems the storyline will be very much focused on Bee N.'s character. So far, I think she's doing a really good job. Fang might not get a lot of screen time as much as Bee. It's probably going to be a lakorn based on the main lead evil nang-ek.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...i've been looking...ok...waiting for a good thai lakorn to come out (last one i hooked on was the one with Tik and Cherry)...i thought this might be it...but...i don't know...gosh looks so way over the top dramatic...from what i can tell...i think to clear up the confusion, i think

only chakrit plays the twin roles...one who's confident and refined and the other who's childish and nerdy
bee plays the gold-digger, but with somewhat of a heart and conscience
bee gets with confident and refined chakrit, only he it looks like he joins the army (it looks like WWII--30's to 40's)
everyone thinks confident and refined chakrit is dead
bee almost is at risk of losing the estate/house
so i think childish and nerdy chakrit, who already likes her, tries to help her out and gets with her
bee seeing this as a way out agrees
only (like Pearl Harbor) confident and refined chakrit isn't dead, he comes back like ben affleck's character, just not as good as he once was...

i'm not sure about fang's character...but i think she's the one that confident and refined chakrit turns to when he returns, after his childish and nerdy bro has taken over...i think she just ends up being used...but guess the focus is on bee and her struggle to keep the estate and be with the one she always intended to be with...gosh...guess she's not penelope from the odessy...

well see if i pick this up...but it's not looking too promising right now...hmmm...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary, yaso!!! Usually i'm not into lakorns with twins, but the way you explained it seems very interesting. Hopefully it does pick up!! I would like to see this couple produce the same kind of chemistry as wimarn sai. :)

red

sarNie Hatchling
i really want to see this lakorns...FINALLY ?? its gonna be stupid if chakrit die...aaaaaargghhh lets all pray that If it really doesnt happen....aaargh...maybe they will get together....I really hope!!! But now spoiled my lil wee joy of happiness...

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the 1st 2 episodes now.... Not sure if i like the twin concept but i really wanna see Bee turn evil. She always have this cute and innocent look over her. I wonder how she pulls this of... I do think Chakrit is doing really well playing 2 characters at the same time....

vina_lek

Bee N. seems to be doing a good job so far. I like it, although the guys fighting over her is crazy. :blink:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
some twin concepts are actually good...like Aom Piyada's Kaew Lum Korn...Aom portrayed the twins so real and the story line was pretty good... also...it was Captain who was one of the pra'ek, so yeah...

or Yui Jiranan's Pak Boong Gub Goong Nang with Vee and Note....i thought that one was pretty good too...

i like the twin concept, but the story has to be good and not stupidly lame...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not really getting this lakorn... Who's suppose to be the evil one? The one with the glasses or the older one? Bee is going to becom evil? man, every girl is going to become evil just b/c of hong see nam gneurn and the fortune... I'm frustrated.

vina_lek

the Chakrit w/ the glasses is the evil one. :mellow:

And as for Bee wanting the room, I think it's most likely b/c of the grandma and mom. The grandma always say something along the lines that she's "worthless" and the mom is always telling her "to fight and do anything to get what she wants" ever since she was very little.... Although she seems to love the older Chakrit, she's going to do anything to get that room.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Just for a room?! I think Chakrit with the glasses isn't really evil. From the looks at him , he seems kinda goofy and stupid more than evil. he might put his fist out and all but he's stupid, no offense^^. Bee just likes the other Chakrit b/c he's gettting the fortune and he's better looking and smarter. I know they're twins but if I were Bee, I'd choose the older one too... Is there a second nang ek here too?

maijune

SarNie Adult
Just for a room?! I think Chakrit with the glasses isn't really evil. From the looks at him , he seems kinda goffy and stupid more than evil. he might put his fist out and all but he's stupid, no offense^^. Bee just likes the other Chakrit b/c he's gettting the fortune and he's better looking and smarter. I know they're twins but if I were Bee, I'd choose the older one too... Is there a second nang ek here too?

yeah fang is the second n'ek...the innocent n'ek....but i don't know if fang like the nerdy chackrit or the confidence chakrit...but by seeing the ending preview...there is a scene taht the confidence chakrit try to hold fang....so i'm guessing it might be the confidence...but just guessing okay...

my little predition of this lakorn....now that they thought the confidence chakrit die...bee is now with the nerdy chakrit just to become the lady of the room...and then while confidence chakrit is gone...he is with fang maybe she saved him(because there a scence that fang have save a chakrit from under water)...so later confi chakrit come back and all the drama begins...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah fang is the second n'ek...the innocent n'ek....but i don't know if fang like the nerdy chackrit or the confidence chakrit...but by seeing the ending preview...there is a scene taht the confidence chakrit try to hold fang....so i'm guessing it might be the confidence...but just guessing okay...

my little predition of this lakorn....now that they thought the confidence chakrit die...bee is now with the nerdy chakrit just to become the lady of the room...and then while confidence chakrit is gone...he is with fang maybe she saved him(because there a scence that fang have save a chakrit from under water)...so later confi chakrit come back and all the drama begins...
Oooh. That seems very good. I hope Fang goes witht the confident Chakrit, and I hope Bee dies at the end. I'm hating in this lakorn already... what's gonna happen to nerdy Chakrit?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
bee is probably gonna die along with saeng soon...cuz in the preview, it shows her in the house while its not fire...going a bit nuts