Sadut Ruk(Mana)

tinah

sarNie Coma
calla said ch3 webboard confirm this lakorn is airing after rita and kong lakorn..wed-thurs!! :w000t:

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
didn't andrew & bua worked togther before??? i can't rememeber the lakorns that they did together :unsure:
bwt, what the heck is sadut ruk suppose to mean???

red

sarNie Hatchling
they're still filming the lakorn.....Andrew said in an interview that they've done 24 episodes already, that's more than half way however, it is rumored to be airing on april 14th...

navy

sarNie Adult
red said:
they're still filming the lakorn.....Andrew said in an interview that they've done 24 episodes already, that's more than half way however, it is rumored to be airing on april 14th...
[post="86453"][/post]​
'
Wow...24 episodes and still not done? It must be one of long drama of tv3.

I''m looking forward to seeing Andrew on screen. He's such a great actor.

calla

sarNie Adult
another rumor that this lakorn might airing after Benz and Aum's lakorn. which is Friday-Sunday.

navy

sarNie Adult
calla said:
another rumor that this lakorn might airing after Benz and Aum's lakorn. which is Friday-Sunday.
[post="94669"][/post]​
I hope this rumor is TRUE. So happy to see Andrew back...

Thanks, Calla. You are the best.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if it does air after benz/aum then it will be around april..cuz supposely it was going to ait april 14..so i i hope its confirm..thanx calla for the news :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
since this lakorn is about to air..howcome theres no promotion..and its andrew's first time directing lakorn..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
why does Andy look like he's slouching in that pic with Bua...he needs to stand up straight...but yes me miss Andy haven't seen him on for awhile...I keep rewatching Mussaya and Luk Mai...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes always having different style hair..in rak nai talad sod his hair was like a molhock..in tan pan kammatep it was curly..in luk mai klai thon was long too but not that long..he keeps changing it lol

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
roots said:
credit pueng @ Andrewclub. :wub:

[post="82943"][/post]​

OMG!! Andrew looks so much like my Portuguese friend espec..with that hair. :lol: Why can't he cut his hair :( ...nways what nationality is he?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Andrew and Bua looks great as always. I'm looking forward to this lakorn. I'm sure Andrew will impress us all with his multi-talents in directing and acting.

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Andrew and Bua looks great as always. I'm looking forward to this lakorn. I'm sure Andrew will impress us all with his multi-talents in directing and acting.
[post="101245"][/post]​
I totally agree with you.....I'm sure Andrew will make it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
andrew giving interview..is the lakorn about to air??

ควานหา “หนุ่มหุ่นดี”

“ดาวกระจายสุดสัปดาห์” พาไปดู ภารกิจของเทรนเนอร์กิตติมศักดิ์ ลูกเกด-เมทินี กับโครงการ “Thailand’s perfect man” เสาร์นี้ 3 ทุ่มตรง ทางโมเดิร์น 9

“ผู้จัดมือใหม่”

นอกจากจะสวมมาดผู้จัดละครครั้งแรกแล้ว หนุ่มแอนดริว เกรกสัน ยังทำหน้าที่เป็นผู้ช่วยผู้กำกับยันถึงช่างไฟ ในกองถ่ายละคร “สะดุดรัก” อีกต่างหาก “ดาวกระจายสุดสัปดาห์” มีภาพมาให้ชม อาทิตย์นี้ 21.00 น. โมเดิร์น 9

รายการ: “ดาวกระจายสุดสัปดาห์”
ออกอากาศ: วันที่ 15 - 16 เมษายน 2549 เวลา 21.00 น. โมเดิร์น 9

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Houy......

I can't wait to see this too. I miss watching Andrew. I'm glad that the lakorn is with Bua. At least I can tolerate her acting.

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn look good!! can't wait either! i kinda don't like Andy hair..what's up with the long hair dude!! but Bua is always pretty and a talented nang'ake!!