Sadut Ruk(Mana)

S

sunflower

OMG!!!!! andrew's hair is as long as bua's hair!!!!!!! i'm not liking his hair!!! i haven't seen this yet.. so someone give me a little summary ;)

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Woah Never seen Andrew with long hair before. Glad to see them pair up again. Wonder what it's going to be about. Can't wait to see them onscreen. hehe Thank you roots for the screencaps.

jai

sarNie Elites
ahhh i was just thinkinbout him...glad he's back on screen... can't wait but hopefully he chops his hair..soo odd! pls update thanks for the pics

Susie

sarNie Adult
OH GOODIE!!! YAY!!! I SO AGREE I'M NOT FEELING ANDREW WITH LONG HAIR ON DAN WORAWECH YEAH OF COURSE BUT NOT ANDREW!! AWW I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS. THE LAST LAKORN I SAW OF BUACHOMPOO WAS WITH HER AND KADE(ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES).

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..what happen to andrew's hair..i just notice he always change his style for every lakorn..lol..but yeh im glad to see him back on screen..and with bua!..wooo hoo..cant wait to watch this.. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... andrew... so different...

i think they make a cute on screen couple... so i'm looking forward to seeing this too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
andrew look so cute..but his hair..his hair is pretty though..it can look nicer then a girl's hair..like mines..it looks flexible

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
-_- I`m not digging his `NEW` hairstyle!!! :p

but I`m glad he paired up with Bua again!!!

navy

sarNie Adult
Happy to see him back....About his hair...It must have to be something relating to the storyline...don't know....but it's fine with me.

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, andrew looks so weird......but its cool to see him back in lakorn. i feel like he's gone forever....miss him so much and can't wait to watch this lakorn. :D

kristin

sarNie Egg
I'm so glad there are pictures of them two. lol. I'm so anticipating the release of this lakorn. Can anybody tell me what the storyline will be about? So excited.