Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha am i the only one that thinks different about som?

I don't think she's a great person to begin with. She has that rai character in the beginning. She knew that yui and oun have something going it but she pushes it. As much as she said she'll leave, I think that's just part of every girls trick in the sleeve type playing it nice. I don't think she's planning to lose Oun to anyone. With or without Yui's and Oun's relationship they won't get along anyways. She's more into herself than to the relationship itself. Yui was bad for playing with the Dr. feelings. Everyone knows she didn't love him though. Except for the Dr. and her friend. She told everyone she's marry with the doctor because he has help her out alot and she want her kids tot have a father. The doctor didn't quite asks her if she loves him. He said he wants to help her. Technically he knew that was coming. I'm sure he knows yui still lingers feeling for Oun too. First love is something that's hard to forget whether that love has a good ending or a happy ending.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm feel sorry for oun, he really loves his childs, in fact, it seems he prefers his childs than his wife! he's a really good father.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
gosh i'm so behind on this lakorn i stopped watching a while ago...i got fed up with oun...hmmm i've only seen bits and parts but yes oun does seem to love his kids more then yui...som is bad news...i don't feel sorry for her...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
You're right Som isn't the greatest person to begin with and I think Oun knows that from the beginning of their relationship already too but he still stopped her from leaving him no matter if Som was pretending to leave or not but if Oun wasn't selfish then he would have let her go her way. But instead, what does he do, he ask her for her hand. I'm just saying that since Oun is married to Som now, he should at least be loyal to her even if she's not the greatest person. Cause he was the one that made the decision of getting married to her.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You're right Som isn't the greatest person to begin with and I think Oun knows that from the beginning of their relationship already too but he still stopped her from leaving him no matter if Som was pretending to leave or not but if Oun wasn't selfish then he would have let her go her way. But instead, what does he do, he ask her for her hand. I'm just saying that since Oun is married to Som now, he should at least be loyal to her even if she's not the greatest person. Cause he was the one that made the decision of getting married to her.

No i get what you're saying. He stopped her from leaving because he felt guilty and Yui choose someone else twice. The guy is just weak sauce. I was just explaining that I don't feel sorry for som like everyone else.

At least he loves his kids. He's good for something I guess.

fanny

sarNie Adult
at the beginning i kinda hate som because she's into herself and her business, but in the middle of the lakorn i feels sorry for her because she is like ma hua nao p'ek neglect her, but up to today's episode i starting to hate her again because of what she did, telling people to kidnapped n'ek and the kids. i hope this lakorn end soon because it was so dragging just like always ch.7 lakorn seem to drag so much. that's why i like to watched ch3. lakorn more than ch.7

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Since this lakorn isn't like any other lakorn. I just wished they would let nang'ek marry the doctor and let the pra'ek suffer but I know that's not going to happen.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Since this lakorn isn't like any other lakorn. I just wished they would let nang'ek marry the doctor and let the pra'ek suffer but I know that's not going to happen.
I also wanted Yui to marry the doctor and Oun ends with no one but we discussed some pages ago already that that's not going to happen.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want yui to be with oun, yes i know, i'm a romantic girl, but it would be better cause they have kids together.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
of course yui will end up with oun. it seemed like this lakorn will end soon.
som had asked somebody to kidnap twins, and next ep she will try to kill someone in the hospital and yui too
usually afer n'rai's evil plan being broken. we'll have a happy ending.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
som looks like a clumsy sister in this lakorn...can't believe she played n'rai in yui n oun's lakorn..she's so small...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode:
Som kills Yowaruk b/c she knows that Som was the person who had Yui and the kids kidnapped.

I think it'll be ending tomorrow.