Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok im sorry to use this profane word but ouan is such a big BEE with the ITCH he could learn something from that guy that marries Rose :loool: he even begs her to marry him knowing that she pregnant with another guy ...

Edit: He's going to America to forget about her :loool:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Yea they will be..from the summary on Channel 7:

Both him and Som will return..still married..but without kids b/c she's unable to conceive. He goes back to the country to visit and see's the kids playing and becomes close friends with them and has a feeling they might be his. Yui finds out he's back and tries to avoid him and also tells the kids to stay away from him, but Oun still tries to get close to them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
whoever hates som now will hate her even more later on :loool: after reading the summary lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only love the opening song. talking about song, i want to see gaem the star sings "ngao asoke" theme song...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Gosh!!!I just hate thai lakorn for being like that. Y can't they make the p'ek know that the kids are his? They always do that to almost all of the lakorns well all of the lakorns. Always make the p'ek stupid to think the kid(s) is someone else other than the p'ek. Just vhate that. This lakorn is so typical. So the splitting of the twins won't happen cuz he won't know that thay r his kids. i think it's much better if he knows about his kids and then they split the kids.

cecilia

Staff member
nah, he don't deserve her love or the kids .. he deserve NOTHING from her after he put her through ..
so much shame and pain she have to endure to make his revenge satisfy.
i like it this way b/c OUN will forever yearn for her and make him wish it's his children, even though it is :p
LET HIM SUFFER .. SUFFER ..

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Here's the translations for the summary on Channel 7, I didn't read the first half so I'll just continue from where i left off.

The kids are named: Blah Gut (boy) & Noo Nah (girl)

Both Oun and Som will return..still married..but without kids b/c she's unable to conceive. He goes back to the country to visit and see's the kids playing and becomes close friends with them and has a feeling they might be his. Yui finds out he's back and tries to avoid him and also tells the kids to stay away from him, but Oun still tries to get close to them.

One day Yui experiences bad stomach pains but both her mom and grandmother are away so the kids decide to seek help from Oun, turns out it was an appendix infection and Oun stays with her all night. Som finds out and goes nuts at the hospital making Yui leave even tho she's not better. Oun continues to take care of Yui. Som can't take it and askes him if he's ever had anything with Yui, he admits that he did in the past and is also suspecting that the kids may be his.

The doctor finally decided to tell Oun the birthdates of the kids, he then decides to take them to bangkok for a DNA test and also tells them not to say anything to Yui. Test results come out positive, he rushes to tell his mom the news, she's happy to have grandkids but still doesn't like Yui so she suggested that Som ask Yui to sell her kids to them. Yui refused but Som threatend that if they take her to court the judge will definitely rule against her since she's not financially fit to care for them. Yui then decides to runaway with the children.

Oun freaks when he discovered they left and searches for them with help from the doctor. He finally finds out they're living in Bangkok with her friend Sudtida. Som get's pissed that oun still cares for them and decides to hire ppl to kidnap the kids. The whole situation makes Oun feel sorry and care for Yui more. They both help each other look for the kids, oun also get's help from his friend who's a cop.

After Yowaluk (Yui's sister) escaped the jail sentence (I didn't read that part of the story) she changed her name to Jae Yow and works in the prostitution business selling woman and kids. Blah Gut and Noo Nah were sold to her and revealed that Yui is their mom. She was surprised to meet her niece and nephew and decides to take them back to Yui but then they were stopped by the mafia. Eventually Yowaluk was able to bring the kids to the police, before she died she told them that Som was the person that took the kids. Som got arrested and put in jail.

Yui and Oun finally realize their heart have changed from revenge to love (go figure). Oun askes Yui to marry him and brought her and the kids to see his mom, because the kids are so cute she decides to forgive and forget everything that happened in the past. Everyone lives happily ever after.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. the spoiler just make me want to see more .. .i can't wait .. wonder how many episode are left now? ..
i hope still alot. i want to see OUN SUFFER BAD .. and SOM. someone need to slap her ..
thank god, she gets what she deserve. serve her right !!! thank you for the spoiler na kha :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah i adore som ever since i saw her in umm wo ai ni kor yood jai wai tee tur lol;
x3 viyada is definitely more evil but I think it's equal trying to sell little kids?! thats as bad as murdering the pra'ek mom llol