Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Do you by any chance remember around when that scene took place? Was it when he was tricking her into loving him or was it after he came back from the states or after the whole drama with Som?
You know what. I watched every episode. And that scene wasnt even in the serie. :blink: CHEAP!

But I enjoyed this serie. I just wished they hadn't rushed the ending.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just remembered to check out the ending to this lakorn. I watched the last 3 minutes or so fo the ending on youtube. Just as expected. I like Yui and I hope her next lakorn has a better pra'ek character.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
You know what. I watched every episode. And that scene wasnt even in the serie. :blink: CHEAP!

But I enjoyed this serie. I just wished they hadn't rushed the ending.
So that scene really was cut out?? Man I knew it! SUCKS! I was anticipating in watching that scene ever since the beginning and then at the last episode I thought they were going to show it since Yui's clothes was the same as that scene but then nothing..blah! Nonetheless the ending was still good..hope to see Yui in more revenge lakorns..Oun wasn't too bad in his first p'ek role but too bad they made his character too much of an A$$hole lol