Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
maybe he love yui but not som....that's why he wanted a family with yui and the kids that he love since he saw them for the first time even not knowing the kids is his...and about som the reason why he married her in the first place is because yui married to her first husband....so Oun can't do anything about it since he always thought yui is his enemy and he didn't realize that he actually love yui....so it's like som just right there when he needs someone...just my thoughts....

That's not what I call love. Love is sacrifice not selfish and causing the other person u love pain. Love is letting go (learn from CHINESE PALADIN). OUN is just straight out selfish. He doesn't love Yui or Som b/c he doesn't even know the meaning of love. Even if he gets custody of the kids, Som would not be able to accept it and I agree with u guys that she has every reason to angry at OUN and become N'rai. I would make Oun suffer then leave him feeling guilty for all the things that he had caused. If he didn't love Som, he shouldn't have messed up her life. She was about to leave him 6 years ago but he begged her to stay. Who does he think he is to expect everyone to tag along until he figure out who he truly loves. THAT'S NOT LOVE BUT SELFISH & INCOnSIDERATE!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm with you on that. i feel bad that he have to push revenge in and let go of love at first but after 6 years, he still come back to ruin what he didn't want to have in the first place, that's just plain selfish .. if Som were to be the n'ek, i'm sure, alot of us will feel remorse for her too. Som and YUI are both bait in his game --- so sick of him. want to kill him, don't want happiness for other. this is the kind of man i hate the most. so irritating.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
That's not what I call love. Love is sacrifice not selfish and causing the other person u love pain. Love is letting go (learn from CHINESE PALADIN). OUN is just straight out selfish. He doesn't love Yui or Som b/c he doesn't even know the meaning of love. Even if he gets custody of the kids, Som would not be able to accept it and I agree with u guys that she has every reason to angry at OUN and become N'rai. I would make Oun suffer then leave him feeling guilty for all the things that he had caused. If he didn't love Som, he shouldn't have messed up her life. She was about to leave him 6 years ago but he begged her to stay. Who does he think he is to expect everyone to tag along until he figure out who he truly loves. THAT'S NOT LOVE BUT SELFISH & INCOnSIDERATE!!
YES i agree with you. but i don't think OUN don't love YUI. He just didn't know he love YUI so much, and don't know how to love someone. he hate his father, hate YUI's sis. so he just married SOM (oh, poor SOM), don't admit how much he loves YUI. he want to be nice to YUI, BUT IT'S TOO LATE. HOW PATHETIC HE IS

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Everyone is a victim in this lakorn except for Yui's sister and Oun. They created all the chaos for everyone else. I never hated a pra'ek in a lakorn before like this one. There's the stupid, blind ones but this one tops them all. He's all the above and then some. I hope they end this lakorn right where he ends up with no one. Maybe just a relationship with his kids and that's it. No wife no love. No man is worth that many years of suffering and agony.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone is a victim in this lakorn except for Yui's sister and Oun. They created all the chaos for everyone else. I never hated a pra'ek in a lakorn before like this one. There's the stupid, blind ones but this one tops them all. He's all the above and then some. I hope they end this lakorn right where he ends up with no one. Maybe just a relationship with his kids and that's it. No wife no love. No man is worth that many years of suffering and agony.
Amen!!!!!!!
If it was up to me, I wouldn't even want him to have any relationship with his kids. The guy's a freaken bastard, I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^we're so hard on him but he does truly deserve to have what everyone intend to happen. he deserve no one to fulfill his wish.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I feel like that's not going to happen b/c Yui's character seems to still love him. Yui's character is also beginning to annoy me. I don't understand why she cries and still think him. She says she no longer love him yet she always think of him and pity him. She'll totally forgive him as long as he's divorced and bend down on his knee begging, which is so ANNOYING!! After all the troubles he caused, I wouldn't be able to forgive & take him back; they all just proved that he is not suit to be a father. He's mind is not even straight, how would he take care of the kids. He might play with them one second, get tired of them, push them away, then play again whenever he feels like it. THat's how OUN deals with his problems, only when he feels like that he would.

cecilia

Staff member
^according to the spoiler. that's what will happen too .. that's what i don't get it. she live off by herself for so long. not to mention, during her hardest time and she manage to survive, no need to accept such man like Oun to come to her life again. she really is stupid to forgive him .. at least, Tor was not this bad to Perng -- so it's understandable that she forgive him at the end but OUN. OMG. that man, i wanna kill him b/c of his selfishness .. --as bad as PAUl in TRGR too. want to kill these two men.

before heading to take a nap. i thought i outta share this quote with you ..

I cannot stress this enough:if you aren't being treated right by a someone, dont't wait for them to change.ditch there sorry,disgrace to the population ass and find someone who will treat you with utter respect --> this is what YUI needs to learn. *sighed*

moonstar

sarNie Adult
^according to the spoiler. that's what will happen too .. that's what i don't get it. she live off by herself for so long. not to mention, during her hardest time and she manage to survive, no need to accept such man like Oun to come to her life again. she really is stupid to forgive him .. at least, Tor was not this bad to Perng -- so it's understandable that she forgive him at the end but OUN. OMG. that man, i wanna kill him b/c of his selfishness .. --as bad as PAUl in TRGR too. want to kill these two men.

before heading to take a nap. i thought i outta share this quote with you ..

I cannot stress this enough:if you aren't being treated right by a someone, dont't wait for them to change.ditch there sorry,disgrace to the population ass and find someone who will treat you with utter respect --> this is what YUI needs to learn. *sighed*
The quote is exactly how I feel. Thanks for the spoiler. I probably will just wait for the last episode or read what u all have to share instead of watching the lakorn. It probably will just be a waste of my time. I initially thought this lakorn was going to be one of my favorite.

By the way Cecilia, do u watch Hindi movies? They're very good b/c more logical and real. If not u should give it a try.

cecilia

Staff member
^ahah. i'm a bollywood freak too .. i watch them but sometime, their happy ending or perfect marriage isn't real -- LOL but i still watch them .. latest fave one is SALAAM E Ishq. Lol

**rush to watch today episode. will come back to put more input in there .. this is getting irritating like FATED TO LOVE YOU .. CX is just as bad as OUN !! *argh*

moonstar

sarNie Adult
^ahah. i'm a bollywood freak too .. i watch them but sometime, their happy ending or perfect marriage isn't real -- LOL but i still watch them .. latest fave one is SALAAM E Ishq. Lol
**rush to watch today episode. will come back to put more input in there .. this is getting irritating like FATED TO LOVE YOU .. CX is just as bad as OUN !! *argh*
Yeah, it's true sometime the marriage isn't real but over they good. I watch Salaame E Ishq too but it's not one of my favorite. I like Rocky and Rhistey.

I'll be back to read what happens in today's episode.

cecilia

Staff member
i have never hate a p'ek so much in my life .. Oun is worst than Paul.
the future episodes just keep making him bad .. worst than worst.
Yui must be the most ridiculous person to go back and love a person like Oun.
no excuse can be use to redeem himself. i am not feeling a bit sorry for him at all.

today episode just make you hate him more :angry:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
no excuse can be use to redeem himself. i am not feeling a bit sorry for him at all.

LOL!! thanks for the information. good thing i didn't watch it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree that Oun's character (pong) doesn't even know the meaning of love. He only knows how to love himself, not other.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult

if yui forgives him and goes back to him, arg!!!!!! don't what's wrong with her. Or maybe she loves him so much to overlook everything, but again this is lakorn so nang ek will forgive pra ek.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I was okay with him in yesterday episode ceci. At least he help out. To think on the bright side. I rather think on behalf of the kids. I mean both pra'ek and nang'ek can have their own family but I think the kids should have time with both father and mother. Som shouldn't have done what she did. Yui already allowed Oun to see his kids. At least her wound was slowly healing she was starting to let go already. She was starting to move forward bit by bit. With this happening it's like someone taking a needle and poking her wound.

Thank heaven it air everyday........

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
We have some very flawed characters. .indeed.. But I'm still glued to this lakorn! HAHA. Which is different for me. Because this is the first time I enjoy a lakorn where the pra-aek has more than one wife/lover. On top of that, he's actually the cause of most of the problems.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the songs in here. goes so well with nang aek and pra aek. anyone have it? i want a copy. i just start to watch this la korn. so far i watch up to part 3 in dvds. so i'm way behind. but it's good. pra aek's so bad lied to nang aek that he has cancer, she dumb believe him. and next part she heard he said will never love her to his girlfriend and gonna kill herself. but i feel sorry for her. she doesn't deserve it, her sister is the one who deserve it. but i like that even though it's a slap/kiss la korn. pra aek didn't rape nang aek. he's bad but not a bastard. pra aek who rape nang aek are not consider pra aek to me but more of a bad guy. i'm tire of la korn pra aek raping nang aek, don't understand how a girl can love her rapist. at least in here they love eachother that's why they slept together but he deny that he doesn 't b/c hate her sister. this is actually a good la korn of kantana b/c nowadays they don't make good la korns like in the olden days.

icebé

sarNie Egg
5555, am i the only one who's still pretty hooked??? lmao i really love it so far... oun is a lying bastard , maybe also becuz he doesn't realise or doesn't want to admit his true feelings (cuz he's a man = he's stupid)...
but i would be the same, i couldn't love someone who has destroyed my family, even if it wasn't the person him/herself, but his/her relative...it's just oun's bad luck that he felt in love with yui