S.E.G. Presents: PC inKorporated

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone...

This is to officially announce and debut our new duo singing group PC inKorporated.

Thanks to all of you in here, I was able to finally find my second boy to complete my duo. Although they both sound a lot alike, they are two very unique individuals with unique vocals.

The duo consists of 19 year old Pha Xiong of Fresno, CA (which explains the "P" in PC Ink) and 18 year old Chou Khang of Los Angeles, CA (which carries the "C" in PC inK).

We have posted their first demo. It is not yet fully completed, but once done will be featured on Advent Vibe's CD and the second installment of 3Lub Tooj Npab.

Please check out their Myspace and let us know what you think.

www.myspace.com/pcinkorporatedband

Much Love and Blessings
SEG

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah i made a topic about these guys...humm i'd say they're a lilo better than avit vibe....one voice seems very low...or sumtin i wouldn't want to say old though...but yeah...good luck to u guys...:D

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i have to agree with above posts. i think they are better than advent vibe. control, smooth voices. very nice and catching song.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
chou khang's voice is very nice...i also like khong meng lee's voice from the competition...i can't belive that guy MTV won first place...his voice was soo eeek :blink:

mai92

sarNie Adult
chou khang's voice is very nice...i also like khong meng lee's voice from the competition...i can't belive that guy MTV won first place...his voice was soo eeek :blink:
tHaT'S whAT i tHINk tOO
i sEcONd yOUr sTatement.
:)

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the feedback ladies. With each new group that we produce or hope to produce...and with all of your help I hope that we will do better each time we put out a new group.

Advent Vibe will always be Advent Vibe regardless of what may come for its members in the future. AV was a trial and error group....and I am so very proud of them for getting along so well even though they were perfect strangers. However...I believe that AV is coming to its end in the west coast and so we hope to hit the East Coast with them.

This coming year will be the year of PC Inkorporated.....

CK and PX are both young. They still need a lot of practice and guidance. I hope that you all will help to support them as they come into their time. I am extremely proud of both boys for their time and effort. They are both very talented young men and it is an honor to represent them.

Please look for CK at the Fresno New Year Singing Competition where he will be going up against some of Hmongs finest....lol.....

Once again...thank you all for the support!

Stay Blessed!
SEG